My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Thomas Fischer

January 29, 2019 12:28 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Reporting a seller for Fraud or Scam Transactions

Posted By Thomas Fischer

Morgan Simpson, fraudulent poster for CN-212 has another add for a EThos 21mm, 446532,  he or she does not give up

January 31, 2020 02:57 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Beware, potential fraudulent announcement

Posted By Thomas Fischer

There is a new post as of today 1/30/20, it uses a name of a guy who has a thin film ultra hi tech company in new york but spells his name wrong,   It has sketchy pictures of a rather dusty lens that supposedly just came back from AP re oiled. 

It sounds a lot like the Portugal ad but I cant find the old pictures.  It spells wear wrong (ware) and spells Anthony (Anthomy).  No ratings, no posts , no classifieds other than a radio silence on a G11 mount from last fall.  This needs some further perusal.  472461

February 1, 2020 02:44 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Posted By Thomas Fischer

I ask him about the serial number and he said it did not have one then he told me that it was old at least five years old

February 1, 2020 02:44 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Posted By Thomas Fischer

I ask him about the serial number and he said it did not have one then he told me that it was old at least five years old

January 5, 2022 03:35 PM Forum: How to make AstroMart BETTER!! My idea is.....

How to rate a seller

Posted By Thomas Fischer

In a similar note, in December I purchased a telescope from Matsumoto Company.   I was unable to rate him and he is a very fine and reputable seller.  We had correspondence on the site but no unused rating came up on my account. 

Can i be granted a one time seller rating opportunity after this sale.   Somehow the system did not work for me or Koji and I would love the opportunity to supply a new rating for him after an absence on AM.   Tom Fischer, INDY