Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

AR 2773 from Lake Ahern Observatory

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Poll

2020 President - NO COMMENTS (take to Politics Forum)

Results
Previous Polls

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Hank Beck

November 20, 2019 04:03 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Which choice for deep space astrophotography? RASA or Hyperstar?

Posted By Hank Beck

i have an older black tube C11 that I can add a Starizona Hyperstar to or I can buy a new 8inch RASA for a few dollars more. Which way to go? The 11 inch RASA is a little pricey.

Posted By Hank Beck

i have an older black tube C11 that I can add a Starizona Hyperstar to or I can buy a new 8inch RASA for a few dollars more. Which way to go? The 11 inch RASA is a little pricey.

Posted By Hank Beck

Posted By Hank Beck

Posted By Hank Beck

November 20, 2019 04:05 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Posted By Hank Beck

November 20, 2019 04:46 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Posted By Hank Beck

Pi have an older black tube C11 that I can add a Starizona Hyperstar to or I can buy a new 8inch RASA for a few dollars more. Which way to go? The 11 inch RASA is a little pricey.

November 20, 2019 04:46 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Posted By Hank Beck

Pi have an older black tube C11 that I can add a Starizona Hyperstar to or I can buy a new 8inch RASA for a few dollars more. Which way to go? The 11 inch RASA is a little pricey.

August 8, 2020 08:13 PM Forum: CCD Imaging and Processing/Deep Sky

Need some advice on my imaging rig

Posted By Hank Beck

Ken - I have a pair of Explore Scientific scopes, an 80mm and a 127mm, that was my primary imaging rig until I went Tak. I'm in Valley Center and would love to find a buyer for both that's local. $3000 for both. PM me if interested.

August 8, 2020 08:19 PM Forum: CCD Imaging and Processing/Deep Sky

Help me troubleshoot this - hot spot/overexposed area

Posted By Hank Beck

I seem to be getting a burn (overexposed) area in the center of my images. I have a ZWO one shot color camera that was working fine, so I'm not sure it's the camera. Flats will process it out, but what's going on?