New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Robert Cuoccio

June 14, 2020 06:43 PM Forum: Politics

So, I guess you are all OK with this? #2

Posted By Robert Cuoccio

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

So David, do you think that blacks are an oppressed minority in the US?
Of course you believe there's no oppression. The majority of people is the south are in denial of that fact

June 14, 2020 06:54 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Robert Cuoccio

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Jim, I'm 66, but I've got more sense right now than to confront police when they're dealing with an unruly mob. He obviously said something to the policeman which provoked that response. I don't have the least bit of sympathy for the jerk. Maybe the next time he'll think twice before confronting police for his "cause".

"...uses a Russian propagandist to pontificate to the masses?"

Trump's tweets certainly do seem to bother those on the left a great deal. I'm not sure that a great many Trump supporters bother with his tweets. 

June 14, 2020 06:56 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Robert Cuoccio

" I love the poorly educated" is the only lie he didn't tell!

June 15, 2020 11:33 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

celestron wifi Accessary

Posted By Robert Cuoccio

I'd like to know what are your thoughts on the celestron wifi moduel and wifi skyportal! i would love a starsense auto alignment but not in my budget right now. so what is a better option out of the two wifi accessory's

June 15, 2020 11:34 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

celestron wifi Accessary

Posted By Robert Cuoccio

I'd like to know what are your thoughts on the celestron wifi moduel and wifi skyportal! i would love a starsense auto alignment but not in my budget right now. so what is a better option out of the two wifi accessory's

June 15, 2020 11:36 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

celestron wifi Accessary

Posted By Robert Cuoccio

June 15, 2020 11:37 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

celestron wifi Accessary

Posted By Robert Cuoccio

June 15, 2020 11:42 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

celestron wifi Accessary

Posted By Robert Cuoccio

i would love a celestron starsense auto ailignment but not in my budget. so my question is which wifi accessory skyportal on wifi module is a better option?

June 15, 2020 11:43 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

celestron wifi Accessary

Posted By Robert Cuoccio

Originally Posted by Robert Cuoccio
I'd like 

June 16, 2020 07:09 PM Forum: After Dark

astronomy apps

Posted By Robert Cuoccio

i went to download an astronomy app on my iphone only to discover the are 50 of them . any input on which one is the best for tacking stars! etc>>