New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Thomas Mastrocinque

June 12, 2021 04:31 PM Forum: CCD Imaging and Processing/Deep Sky

PointCraft issues "slew" command but scope does not move

Posted By Thomas Mastrocinque

Hi.

I have tried for three weekends in a row to solve this issue. PointCraft will not slew to a Goto++ target after syncing with a platesolved image. It says it's slewing (so I assume the command is issued) but the scope does not move at all.  It's as if the clutches weren't engaged except they are.

Other times, it will issue the slew command, and the scope will move, but nowhere near the correct location of the object selected.

Thoughts?

September 20, 2021 06:36 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Not receiving incoming messages - need admin help

Anyone know how to get in touch with an AM admin or moderator.  I need help investigating why I'm not receiving messages in my Inbox. Sometimes they arrive in my personal email (very weird), and sometimes I do not receive messages at all.  I looked all over for a "contact us" link to inform AM but I do not see any way of contacting them - hence this post. 

Thanks everyone. 

Tommy

September 22, 2021 04:00 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

September 22, 2021 11:28 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Not receiving incoming messages - need admin help

I was referring to responses from my Ads, and responses to my messages to other member's Ads.  But it seems to be working okay now.  It seems to be intermittent.  I'm not worries about notifications, only messages from members.  I'll let you know if it starts acting up again.

Thanks,
Tommy 

December 3, 2021 06:03 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

email replies not being received

I have the same issue.  Sometimes replies to my Ads go to my personal email inbox and not my Astromart Inbox.  It just happened again the other day.  If I didn't check my personal email, I would have never known I had a message.  

And I know several other people who say they've sent messages to others in the past, but the recipients did not receive them.

Definitely an issue here.