My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Richard Davis

January 20, 2022 07:16 AM Forum: Politics

According to the Students on College Campuses

Posted By Richard Davis

It appears that they (College Democrats) think black people are just aren't smart enough to figure out their smart phones or the internet according to the White College Students and so they can't get voter IDs.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2LpFkVfYk

But isn't that just a given with the Democrat party?  The soft bigotry of low expectations at play almost all the time with them. 

Here's the predicted response from the leftists here:   OMG You're taking them out of context!!! 

P.S. What I found pretty funny is that they all called guys like Rod Kaufman ignorant.  wink

January 20, 2022 07:22 AM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by James Brown

You do like the convenience, efficiency, and integrity of Colorado's system though, don't you?  Jim 
I go to turn my ballot in on election day, as I always have, so I don't need to mail it in.  

I have no use for mail in ballots, so no, that doesn't matter to me.

It simply invites mail borne fraud. 

I would In fact PREFER that we went back to regular Marked ballots with the pencil. 

Is there any other incorrect assumptions you have about my thoughts on voting that I can correct you on?  smile

January 20, 2022 07:28 AM Forum: Politics

HOLY S*** Batman, say it isn't so!!

Posted By Richard Davis

The CDC said this?????????????

What the &^*%?

https://dailycaller.com/2022/01/19/cdc-natural-immunity-outperforms-vaccination-covid-19-coronavirus/

CDC Says Natural Immunity Outperformed Vaccines Against Delta Strain

Oh man, I'd hate to be a leftist Democrat right about now.

Talk about throwing a turd in their proverbial punchbowl!!   shocked

January 20, 2022 07:41 AM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Richard Davis

I turn in my ballot too.  Most Coloradans do.  You know that fact but are obscuring it for reasons of your own.  The drop boxes are why I always describe Colorado's sweet system as mail-out/mail-in/drop-off.  I would hate voting in person in Colorado.  We have so many ballot initiatives and referred measures to vote on.  I like being able to sit at my table, read the blue book, check out Mike Rosen's voting guide and so on.  For a major election it might take me 45 minutes or so to complete my ballot because of the confusingly worded initiatives.  Can you imagine being stuck in line behind some codger who insists on reading the ballot initiatives for the first time in the voting booth!  Yikes.  It would take forever.
I didn't obscure anything.  I didn't go into a lot of detail about anything.  You're free to choose whatever psychotic thoughts you have about it.

I really couldn't care one wit about it or your opinions, other than what I've explained before.

January 20, 2022 07:42 AM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Richard Davis

Do you have any evidence, any evidence at all, that Colorado experiences any more voter fraud than any other state?  I have never seen such evidence.  Furthermore, I have never heard any allegation that Colorado has a higher rate of voter fraud than any other state employing any other system. 
Yeah, we've already established that you don't look at evidence much, regarding anything the left does or is doing today.   wink

January 20, 2022 08:02 AM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Richard Davis

Yet you do not vote in person, even though that is still an option.  I guess you are not interested in walking the walk.

Anyway, of the roughly 383,000 ballots cast in your home, El Paso County, during the November election, almost all arrived to the voter in the mail. Only about 25,000 county residents voted in person, with just over 11,000 of them doing so on Election Day.

https://gazette.com/news/independent-audit-of-el-paso-county-election-results-shows-local-voting-system-works-clerk-and/article_a175bdc8-b821-11eb-9797-279892a22c0c.html

Independent audits  proved that the election in El Paso County was clean.  (See linked article above)  I know it was efficient.  If you want, Rich, you can sign up to be a citizen auditor in El Paso County here: https://ballotaudit.com/elpaso/#/login 
You don't have your facts straight Captain arrogance.  LOL

Yet you do not vote in person

Yes I do.   I go to the East Library in Colorado and turn in my ballot.  That's how it is done in my county.  MY district decides how I vote, so you might want to get your facts straight Jack off, before you throw out accusations and such that aren't valid.   smile

I used to vote at the church down the street, but it was changed.  My place to vote is the East Library. They send it in the mail, I fill it out, and I drive it over there and hand it to the clerk.  

Is there any other incorrect information that you want to spout that I can correct you upon?  Let me know.   wink

January 20, 2022 08:05 AM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Richard Davis

Of course you did.  You obscured that most Coloradans drop of their ballots rather than trust the mail.  
I obscured nothing.  Did you ask me about it?  No, you didn't.  

Anything else for which you would like me to educate You?   smile

January 20, 2022 08:25 AM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Richard Davis

You could absolutely go fill out your ballot in person on election day - but you choose not to
.  11,000 of your fellow citizens did vote in person in El Paso County.  You are not one of them.  You would have to go to a VSPC and register first, or show some ID.  I'm good with that ID requirement by the way.

You did receive your ballot by mail.  You completed it at your leisure in your own home, and then you dropped it off.  You chose to drop it off at the Easy Library but you could have dropped it off anywhere in the county:

https://assets-clerkandrecorder.elpasoco.com/wp-content/uploads/Elections/Documents/VSPC-and-Mail-Ballot-Drop-Box-Locations-2021-Coordinated-Election.pdf''

Please don't try to gaslight any casual reader into thinking you were required to go to the Easy Library, that is simply not true.  Straight from the horses' mouth: 

"Voters can visit any location to register to vote, update your voter registration, request a replacement ballot, mark your ballot using an ADA accessible ballot marking device, or drop off your ballot."  https://clerkandrecorder.elpasoco.com/elections/ballot-drop-boxes-vspc-locations/

Cool.  I do the same myself.  I do not however, complain on a public forum about the fictitious flaws in a system I fully utilize, and I do not misrepresent how the system works.      

Now this is where you're gonna' play the tough guy and spout off because its the only way you can?  LOL

Dude, you're reaching and you look pathetic.  The fact is that I vote on the day that is Tues, of the election month.  I don't need to go somewhere and register.  I'm already registered.  

Do you have anything else, or is this your best??   It sure seems like it is.  I'll say it again for stupid people out there like yourself, I've never voted by mail, EVER. 

I don't and I wouldn't.  

Do you need any other education on anything else, because its tiring and boring when I have to correct you on a minute by minute basis.  smile

January 20, 2022 08:56 AM Forum: Politics

Some of these responses to Jennifer Rubin's absurd twitter posting are hilarious....

Posted By Richard Davis

and laugh out loud funny.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/01/19/you-know-things-are-bad-jennifer-rubin-only-gave-president-biden-an-a-and-the-press-a-c/?utm_source=twtydaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=77f0eccad67e0eea195a5e2eab1caf71835129856c546b554ff50cc87db543f0

Good for some laughs, especially Rubin's rating of Biden.  Outside of one guy here on the forum, she's the biggest Biden lapdog of all!  wink

I thought of all on the list who responded to Jennifer Rubin's absurd tweet where she gave Biden an A- grade, this one by PaleoPhil gave me the biggest chuckle of all:

"This gives hope to Senile People everywhere"

tongue

January 20, 2022 08:57 AM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Richard Davis

In summary:

* You receive your ballot by mail.
* You study the issues and then complete your ballot in the privacy and convenience of your own home.
* You sign your secrecy sleeve.
* You put your ballot into the secrecy sleeve and then put that into the separate secrecy envelope and seal it up.
* You drive your sealed ballot to one of over a hundred available locations in your county and you hand it off.

All of the above just like everyone else in the great state of Colorado!  You have no evidence of fraud to present to us, and there objectively exists no evidence of any fraud in Colorado beyond the minimal base level every system has.

And yet, even though you fully utilize the Colorado mail-out/mail-in/drop-off system, and I would guess that you trust and enjoy the convenience of our system, you can not bring yourself to admit that it is safe, efficient, and extremely convenient to use.  I wonder why?  
Because I don't vote by mail.

Anything else I can educate you upon?  wink