Terry Wood

Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Richard Davis

July 17, 2021 01:28 AM Forum: Politics

The Racist Biden Administration gets hit for 3rd time from another judge.

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by James Lacey

No, there was, and it's easy to see if you look at electoral maps over time. For yourself, you can see the South shift from solidly Democratic to solidly Republican starting around the beginning of the civil-rights era. I'm not sure why you and Rich get hung up on the "name them then!" canard. Have you never heard of the Dixiecrats for example?

Suppose you look at the history of the Democratic party and the Republican party from, say, about 1872 to 1936. This period is when they started switching platforms. And people followed. It's no more difficult to understand than that. Of course, the reasons they began switching platforms are numerous. One of the most important ones is that the Northern Democrats, starting with FDR, want to significantly expand federal power and civil rights protections. As I've said many times, these pivotal moments in US political history are well understood and not even controversial in academic circles. If you deny them, then you are viewed as a whacko like Dinesh D'Souza. However, as I said, it doesn't affect me that your understanding of US political history is so weak and partisan. If you want to believe that the Democratic party of today is akin to the Democratic Party of the South and civil-war era, then all I can say is that is an incredibly wrong understanding. In the real world, things change over time.
1 Dixiecrat Senator during the civil rights era as you claimed changed to Republican while in office.

The past that you're speaking about is when many black citizens moved from one party to another.

Now you're trying to move the goal posts and cover the era of 1872 to 1936.  That wasn't the CIVIL RIGHTS era.

You're a fraud of the highest order, and you're now trying to say that this is what you were talking about?

This was your statement: the Democratic Party of the Civil War consisted of not only Southern Democrats, who ultimately fled to the Republican party during the civil-rights era 

Bullshit, you liar.

July 17, 2021 03:24 AM Forum: Politics

The Racist Biden Administration gets hit for 3rd time from another judge.

Posted By Richard Davis

Ah yes, I see now we have arrived at the nit-picking phase of one of Rich's melt-downs. What I said is that is when the party's started to switch platforms. The switch of Southern Democrat voters to Republican voters initially started but didn't begin in earnest until the civil-rights era. In any case, we are not writing peer-reviewed academic journals here with supporting footnotes. Most reasonable people understand this is a backwater internet forum and would tolerate imprecise language from time to time. However, feel free to froth at mouth and nit-pick because if we have learned anything about you over the years, it's that you have to do you.
Oh, so now we're referring to Democrat voters are we.  

No longer are we speaking of the Politician switch?  

Interesting how it is evolving.  

In the past you've indicated that the Democrat party platform now became the platform of the Republicans in the South.

You've referred over the years to the idea that the political ideology reversed itself in the South because the Democrat politicians changed their party affiliation to Republican.

Let's just get the facts straight.

Your Democrats have historically been the racists.  

Your Democrat politicians filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights act.

More Republican politicians as a percentage of their overall makeup voted FOR the Civil Rights Act compared to the Democrat polticians in YOUR racist party.  

We're talking about your politicians here.  These are the people who matter and who make the laws.

Your Democrat politicians in the South created All the Jim Crow Laws.

Your Democrat politicians in the South created the "separate but equal" garbage that resulted in Segregation of the Schools, the businesses, the housing areas, the water fountains, the bathrooms, the areas on the buses, etc...

Your Democrat politicians interred the Japanese Americans in Concentration camps.  

Your Democrat politicians created the Ku Klux Klan.

Your Democrat politicians supported the KKK.

Your Democrat President Woodrow Wilson re-segregated the Armed Forces of the United States.

Your Democrat President Woodrow Wilson was one of the biggest racist of any President.  

Your Democrat President Lyndon Johnson was probably THE Biggest racist of any President.

Your Democrat President LBJ said this to 2 governors while On Air Force One, regarding if he signed the Civil Rights Act:

Democrat Lyndon Baines Johnson:  "I'll have those N*****s voting Democrat for the next 200 years".  

(And you don't need to take my word about that, the Far LEFT Huffpost had an entire article about it): https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-democratic-partys-two_b_933995 

Your Democrat Politicians Seceeded from the Union of the United States, causing a Civil War in which nearly 700,000 American Men died.

REPUBLICANS fought AGAINST slavery, while Your Democrats fought FOR slavery.

Now you expect the world to forget about all your party's sins against mankind.

Your party is the party who hates this nation and thinks that everyone needs to now pay for their sins.

The sins of this nation ALL occurred under Democrats and by Democrats.  

So don't try to pass off your bullshit now that this is some NEW Democrat party that "changed right after the Civil War" as you so prevaricatingly stated. 

And for now I'm done with this subject.

July 22, 2021 10:01 PM Forum: Politics

Hunting

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Yep....when I saw the 13k claim I stopped right there.....and decided it was just another in a long line of ridiculous things Rod tends to post that deserve no attention.
With 5 shooters, over 4 days, the math belies how absolutely asinine the claim is.  At 2600 over 4 days, that's almost 700 shots per day, per person.

Is that even possible to accomplish??

Rod has always been math impaired, so you can't blame a guy like him for not being able to do 1st grade math.  

If each person took 1 shot every single minute for 12 straight hours each day, they would hit the 700 per day mark (and that's without even taking a lunch break!!)  tongue

Now then, to hit 13,000 birds, they would have to have a bullseye and hit everything they shot at when they shot those 2600 shots per shooter, per day.

Rod is your typical lefty, who never questions anything that is written by those of his ilk.

I wonder if he needs to use his fingers to add 3 and 2.  

July 26, 2021 11:14 PM Forum: Politics

What in the world is this senile imbecile saying??

Posted By Richard Davis

It sounds like "My butt's been wet"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1419603372789878786

You be the judge.  The guy is incoherent most of the time... 

July 27, 2021 01:58 AM Forum: Politics

What in the world is this senile imbecile saying??

Posted By Richard Davis

I hear, "My bitch is Trump."

Isn't it pretty obvious he's saying something spontaneous like, "Must what be what?" in response to the question that he couldn't hear over the rotors of the helicopter.

Nothing to see here.
Exactly. When the mind is gone, there really is nothing to see there.  

The guy just babbles incoherently 90% of the time.... Kinda like you.  tongue

July 27, 2021 02:21 AM Forum: Politics

On a Side Note

Posted By Richard Davis

I was SO happy to hear that the US Olympics Men's Basketball Team got their asses handed to them by the French! 

That was just Karma to the max IMO.  These Scumbags hate this country, would probably rather play for China, and take a knee against our Flag whenever Possible.

I know nothing about Basketball, but it was satisfying to hear that they got their clocks cleaned in their very 1st game.   smile

I hope it continues. 

These are Professionals playing a boy's game and they disrespect this country every chance they get.

Also, regarding Megan Raphinoe the soccer player who hates this nation as well. 

The Women's soccer team lost to Sweden, from what I heard.  They also don't like this nation, however they are happy to live here, making the $1,000,000s they are, yet taking a knee for our national anthem, at least 3 players did from what I've heard.

I hope they continue to lose, and lose, and lose.  smile

July 27, 2021 02:54 AM Forum: Politics

Tucker Carlson Vs The NSA

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

While I get the point of the story in the link, your statement that, "this CNN story is meaningless drivel.  Unnamed sources quoting unnamed people in the NSA allegedly absolving the NSA of wrongdoing" is the same thing as Carlson saying an unnamed source, that he refers to as a "whistleblower", allegedly said the NSA is somehow spying on him. Not even the Fix network that he works for will back Carlson up on that.  I'd also remind you that the NSA has specifically denied Carlson'e allegations...

'
The NSA admitted that they "unmasked" Tucker Carlson, so all of your regular bullshit saying that Carlson was full of shit, actually did happen.

I wouldn't confuse you with facts though. Facts might overload your brain.  wink

July 27, 2021 03:50 AM Forum: Politics

On a Side Note

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
Sad state of affairs.....but I agree 100%
It is sad Greg, that these "athletes" are such ingrates.  

I did watch the Men's swimming and was happy to see how proud they are to be Americans and that they all had their hands over their hearts during the playing of OUR National Anthem.  

It was great to see people who actually appreciate this country and what it stands for.

I have quit watching all sports, except Boxing and MMA occasionally, however if I see athletes who stand for our Nation, I will root for them to win.  

I'll watch the kids and the adults who are Olympic competitors who don't disparage our nation in front of the world.

The ones who do the opposite, I will root for them to lose, always.

July 27, 2021 05:16 AM Forum: Politics

Tucker Carlson Vs The NSA

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

"The identities of the Record's sources remain unclear, and it is not evident whether they are even with the NSA. They did claim, the report said, that the NSA found no evidence to support Carlson's claim about the agency spying on him to take his show off the air."
"The identity of the official or officials who made the reported unmasking request remains unknown, but the report cites a former government official who speculated Carlson learned about the situation through an offer of a "defensive briefing" by the FBI against a potential foreign influence operation."
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-host-tucker-carlsons-214200606.html
They illegally unmasked him.  You claimed right off the bat, as you always do, that those on the right are liars and full of it, and that he was lying.  It is your regular mantra..

The only one full of it, always is yourself.  wink

July 27, 2021 05:57 AM Forum: Politics

Get the Book "American Marxism" by Mark Levin

Posted By Richard Davis

I urge everyone to get this book, as it is selling out like hotcakes.

First Week out it sold 400,000 copies.

2nd Week it sold 150,000 copies. 

We need to take back this nation from the crazy insane Leftist Marxist Democrat Party who seek to destroy it from within.

The Marxist Democrat Party doesn't care any longer if they bankrupt this nation.

They don't care if they are exposed for their hate of the United States, since they've been hiding their radical agenda for Decades now.

But in the last 5 or 6 years, we have come to see what they are all about.

Get the book.  Learn about what is in store for this nation, if we don't stop the radical left from destroying this country.

Joe Biden is completely gone upstairs.

The man can barely speak, let alone think. 

And he's just the puppet of the Marxist left. 

Remember that Joe Biden isn't running anything.  He doesn't even know who he is half the time. 

And congrats to the RINOs who voted for him.

Are you proud to have been so ignorant, so uninformed, and so unaware of what he and his party of leftists would do?   ermm