My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Ernie Spragg

August 20, 2012 03:56 PM Forum: Politics

The Sea of Galilee

Posted By Ernie Spragg

Hey - think God doesn't have a sense of humor? Well - He created everything, including the Republican Party, right? ernie spragg fresno ca

September 17, 2012 05:24 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

PST and Meade etx125

Posted By Ernie Spragg

Hi - I am thinking about buying a PST and taking it apart so that i can mount the 2 Ha bits with an adapter on my EXT125. if anyone has an idea what sort of solar image i would get with this setup, i would like to hear from you. thanks - ernie spragg fresno ca

October 21, 2012 09:44 PM Forum: Politics

George McGovern's death

Posted By Ernie Spragg

Is any obituary of McGovern complete that does not include the words "Watergate break-in", "cover-up", disgrace", and "impeach"? I don't think so.

RIP Senator - you, more than any other individual, were responsible for my not being sent to SE Asia to die.

Ernie Spragg Fresno CA

October 25, 2012 08:26 AM Forum: Prayer Line

Re: Mother past away

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi dave - i don't visit the forums very often. sorry to learn your sad news - ernie spragg fresno ca

January 27, 2013 08:50 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

collimating binos

Posted By Ernie Spragg

Hi - I have a nice pair of older Swift 10x50 binoculars which have been knocked a bit out of whack. I don't want to spend $75 to have them "professionally" collimated. Anyone have any experience doing this sort of thing? Or know a pro who can do this work for less? Thanks - Ernie Spragg Fresno CA

February 15, 2013 12:08 AM Forum: After Dark

meteor strike in Urals

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi - I wonder if that 150' meteor that wasn't going to hit the earth on 2/15 is what came down in the Urals, injuring 100? ernie spragg fresno ca

April 26, 2013 11:08 PM Forum: After Dark

ISS sightings

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi - saw the ISS go over tonight. even better tomorrow (sat) pm - at about 8:07 PDT - when it will rise to about 66 degrees above the horizon and be visible for 4 minutes - Ernie Spragg Fresno CA

June 11, 2013 11:15 PM Forum: Meteorites & Meteors

mystery shower

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi - is the Delphinid "shower" everyone is talking about early Wed 6/12 in the US - or was it early Tues AM? anyone see anything? ernie spragg fresno ca

February 16, 2014 09:52 PM Forum: Sports

Bode Miller

Posted By Ernie Spragg

Andrea Joyce should be fired. she questions Bode Miller til he cries, finally getting what she wanted, and then tries to console him. ernie spragg fresno ca

April 23, 2014 01:00 PM Forum: Reflectors

Big Dobs

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi - how large a Dob is large enough? how big is too big? thanks - Ernie Spragg Fresno CA