My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Ernie Spragg

July 24, 2016 09:05 AM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

email notification of new ads

Posted By Ernie Spragg

I am no longer receiving emails informing me when new ads have been placed. i am currently a supporter. can you please fix this for me? Ernie

August 11, 2016 08:30 PM Forum: After Dark

Perseids Now

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi - I'm getting ready to head to a dark-sky site for tonight's meteors. Out here on the West coast it's 830 pm, 8/11. I am writing to ask if any East coast observers who come in for some cocoa and see this post could give us here an idea of how the Perseids seem to be shaping up as the moon gets ready to set. Thanks - Ernie

December 11, 2016 03:07 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

Lunt 60mm H-a scope

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi - I need a little help. Does anyone have a 60mm Lunt H-a scope that has scales in mm and inches marked on its Crayford focuser's black focus tube? I am wanting to know what the mm scale reads on yours when the focuser is racked out all the way. You are welcome to message me through the Astromart message system so that we don't clog up this forum with my issue. thanks - Ernie

February 25, 2017 10:55 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Classified's photos

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi - Is anybody else having trouble adding to photos to their ads? I'm trying insert a photo into one of my current ads that is in the correct format and only 375,000 bits in size, but it won't load.

Ernie Spragg

February 27, 2017 11:39 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

refractor clamshell

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi - I need a simple clamshell to use with a short fl refractor I recently bought. I think the clamshell that comes with a Lunt 50mm H-a scope might be a good fit. Would somebody with one of these scopes please take a minute and measure the I.D. of their clamshell for me? thanks - Ernie

September 30, 2009 09:04 AM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Yellow Rail????

Posted By Ernie Spragg

looks like a sora (rail) to me - ernie spragg fresno ca

February 17, 2010 08:38 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Great Blue Herons on Nest

Posted By Ernie Spragg

Your new hat cost how much?!

December 4, 2010 02:15 AM Forum: Ask rating questions here

Western Union

Posted By Ernie Spragg

when you send money via WU in the States, you have no way to validate that the person you intended to send it to actually picked up the $$ - in fact, no way to prove that the person you think you are dealing with even exists. ten years ago, i was scammed out of about $350 by a party in the Bay Area who persuaded me that he had some old, NOS BFG radial tires i was seeking for a car. he was very good at what he did - convinced a very cautious, suspicious guy that he had the rare tires i was wanting. turned out, he made a living doing just that - he would find a wanted ad for an unusual car part, do some research, then make the call and turn on the charm. i was not the first he tricked, as it turned out - probably not the last, either. Ernie Spragg Fresno CA

January 15, 2011 03:36 AM Forum: Pictures of Me and My Telescope and........

April 6, 2012 06:05 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Is it a violation of the TOS?

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi - have you written the offender? ernie spragg fresno ca