My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Ernie Spragg

February 19, 2016 01:49 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

throttled account

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi AS - let's chat about this elsewhere, OK?

btw, i will be removing this post tomorrow unless someone has had a similar experience here - thanks - ernie

April 17, 2016 06:48 PM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

Am I stupid? Am I missing something?

Posted By Ernie Spragg

hi - why was my Cave 10" newt ad pulled? ernie spragg

September 14, 2016 12:01 PM Forum: After Dark

Scammer

Posted By Ernie Spragg

thanks Craig - I had a similar experience here recently. Remember - even if you use Paypal, you are not protected in Astromart transactions between private parties. Ernie

February 26, 2017 08:17 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Classified's photos

Posted By Ernie Spragg

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

November 17, 2010 04:15 PM Forum: Polls

Astromart

Posted By Ernie Spragg

nice, deep political pools? seriously, why post a poll that offends any members who are politically in the minority on an issue just to titilate those in the majority? Astromart is a wonderful resource, and it needs to be protected and perpetuated. drawing attention to ideas / issues where we are not unified just divides us and weakens Astromart. it's not like the polls promote any constructive exchange of ideas between the 2 sides of any issue. and - will the majority buy more because the Astromart leadership agrees with their views? will they buy enough to make up for those who have left Astromart - and atwb - because of the polls? ernie spragg fresno ca

December 4, 2010 03:30 PM Forum: Polls

In relative size ...

Posted By Ernie Spragg

help! i have no clue what this poll is asking us to comment on - ernie spragg fresno ca

August 24, 2012 08:58 PM Forum: Polls

Lance Armstrong

Posted By Ernie Spragg

let's see - what evidence is there against him? the "sworn" testimony of convicted cheaters and liars.

September 10, 2013 09:11 AM Forum: Polls

Sunday Night Football

Posted By Ernie Spragg

Madonna isn't available? how about Miley? ernie spragg fresno ca

January 21, 2014 10:38 PM Forum: Polls

Super Bowl 2014

Posted By Ernie Spragg

somebody remind me why it's being played in a cold-weather venue? ought to be in the Rose Bowl.

February 2, 2014 04:13 PM Forum: Polls

Super Bowl 2014

Posted By Ernie Spragg

Seahawks b soaring!