From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

Elephant's Trunk Nebula IC1396

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Joseph Gillman

April 9, 2018 07:32 PM Forum: How to make AstroMart BETTER!! My idea is.....

Fraudulent Listings/Profiles need to be re-removed

Posted By Joseph Gillman

http://astromart.com/classifieds/astromart-classifieds/cases/show/pelican-1740-hard-case

is one example. Steve Galvin had his ID stolen by the Nigerians

May 11, 2018 04:56 PM Forum: How to make AstroMart BETTER!! My idea is.....

Re: NEW ASTROMART - Requires your feedback!

Posted By Joseph Gillman

Can you no longer unmark ad as sold? I have had to take back a couple returns lately and want to have the listing reactivated after the items are fixed.

The cost for a new ad won't kill me but I am wondering if this was done on purpose or was an oversight. Thanks!

May 14, 2018 10:30 PM Forum: How to make AstroMart BETTER!! My idea is.....

Posted By Joseph Gillman

Originally Posted by Joseph Gillman
Can you no longer unmark ad as sold? I have had to take back a couple returns lately and want to have the listing reactivated after the items are fixed.

The cost for a new ad won't kill me but I am wondering if this was done on purpose or was an oversight. Thanks!
This is not a complaint, merely a question. Anyone?

May 21, 2018 04:22 PM Forum: How to make AstroMart BETTER!! My idea is.....

Posted By Joseph Gillman

Thank you. I will refeature my ad to give a few bucks for supporting your efforts. Just didn't want to lose one of my support ads for nothing.

August 7, 2020 02:08 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Not able to give ratings to users. "Sorry the page you are looking for cannot be found."

Posted By Joseph Gillman

If you're a vendor with yellow highlighting on your ads, I don't think you can rate users, nor can they rate you. I may be wrong though, that's an old policy that may have since changed.

March 17, 2021 07:38 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Flagging Stale and "Sold" ads?

Posted By Joseph Gillman

I'm usually pretty good about correctly marking things sold, but after hundreds of ads and some of them were reposts until they sold, well not everyone is perfect. Anyway it was no bother to me, you found an old ad but it wasn't marked sold, so you did nothing wrong. Nobody should give you a problem for that. Sorry if it sounded like I was annoyed, I wasn't!