My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Kent Kramer

August 31, 2005 04:35 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

First light report from Astro Sky Telescopes

Posted By Kent Kramer

I can't wait to read your first impressions Floyd. You wanted the best regardless of whether or not it was obvious at the eyepiece. Your the one that has to be blown away. I bet you will be.

Kent

September 4, 2005 02:59 PM Forum: Beginning Astronomy?

DSLR mount to Newtonian?

Posted By Kent Kramer

T rings and adapters for your specific brand DSLR will get it done. Search on the Anacortes web site for T ring, T-ring, adapters, your brand of telescope, your brand of DSLR. That should get you to what you seek. Also, open the sponsor links and view what they have available. As I recall a few may have what you need or the ability to custom manufacture it for you.

Kent

October 16, 2005 04:02 PM Forum: Takahashi

Tak Mewlon 250 adapting to G-11

Posted By Kent Kramer

I would look at these accessories from Anacortes

http://www.buytelescopes.com/product.asp?t=&pid=10004&m=35
http://www.buytelescopes.com/product.asp?t=&pid=3515&m=35

There will likely be a machinest around to give you other suggestions. Look through the Sponsors sites.

Kent

October 21, 2005 05:29 AM Forum: After Dark

Stop receiving email

Posted By Kent Kramer

Look on the left hand navigation. Account Menu > Forums/Threads monitoring or go to the link below.

https://www.astromart.com/myaccount/forumsmonitoring.asp

Kent

October 29, 2005 03:06 PM Forum: After Dark

Mars dust storm!

Posted By Kent Kramer

I am just aching to be out tonight with the Mewlon. The sky here in Minnesota is full of clouds with some sucker holes. Checking cleardarksky.com looks poor as well. Make sure and report back what you see for all like me who are likely hosed tonight.

Kent

October 29, 2005 04:47 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

Fading diagonal

Posted By Kent Kramer

Not unless you want to have it anodized again. Black anodizing sometimes turns purple. Doesn't hurt a thing. Character is good.

Kent

November 12, 2005 03:34 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

Soft bags for eyepieces/assorted bits?

Posted By Kent Kramer

Google for pick and pluck foam or contact any of the case manufacturers/distributors/e-tailers. Most sell replacement foam. I would bet they could help you.

Kent

November 30, 2005 03:08 PM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

Is it fair?

Posted By Kent Kramer

Not too fast... Many have supported Astromart in the past but their support has expired. Maybe it will be renewed maybe not. Lets try and get another pay to play thread going again. What has it been now a week?

Kent

December 3, 2005 04:58 PM Forum: Bad to the Bone Autos

Toyota advice needed

Posted By Kent Kramer

What's up doc? I would post the question over at edmunds.com. I am sure someone here will have an opinion but many there will. I never drove one but they consistently rank high in quality at delivery - fewer problems etc. If the price is right why wait. Something is "improved" every year. That way they sell more cars to folks who have to have the latest new new thing.

Good luck,

Kent

December 17, 2005 02:13 PM Forum: Politics

I smell impeachment

Posted By Kent Kramer

Sitting in the sun without a hat again huh Darrell?

Kent