Alexander DiNota

IC4073 Eagle Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Tom Hole

July 16, 2004 02:14 PM Forum: Polls

You are in BIG trouble and need help! Who do you choose?

Posted By Tom Hole

Seven of Nine
Deanna Troy
Tasha Yar

September 3, 2004 07:25 PM Forum: Polls

November 5, 2004 05:12 PM Forum: Polls

It is over and I...

Posted By Tom Hole

This democracy thing is a PITA. Seems silly that a majority of the people should decide who gets into these offices.

November 5, 2004 09:00 PM Forum: Polls

It is over and I...

Posted By Tom Hole

Alllllllllllllllrighty, then.

I was wearing my Reynolds anti-brainwash wave helmet, so I know I'm safe. Not sure what happened to the other 58,722,437 people, though.

Tom

Please get out of my way. I'm late for a right wing conspiracy meeting.

November 6, 2004 01:27 AM Forum: Polls

It is over and I...

Posted By Tom Hole

I was not aware that some folks considered G Dub to be the next Hitler. Although, if you count his dad's time in office, they will have completed 12 years of a Reich.

Now I can see why politics are not discussed at dinner.

Tom

November 28, 2004 10:51 PM Forum: Polls

AstroMart should...

Posted By Tom Hole

Anacortes has lost tons of money from me because of Astromart. If I didn;t have Astromart, I would have to buy all my toys retail. Although I couldn't/wouldn't afford as much stuff, I would likely be buying it from places like ATWB.

Since I have Astromart, I buy and sell all manner of things that I want to try out, knowing full well there will be a robust market for it if I choose to resell it. Astromart has saved me thousands, maybe even tens of thousands of dollars. If Herb charged me $200, $300 or even $500 a year, I wouldn't blink an eye. I'm not rich, I'm just not as poor as I would be if Astromart weren't around.

It's time for us to give back to Herb in one of the only ways that we can. We owe him and Astromart a lot.

Tom