mikhail vasilenko

NGC4216 with supernova 2024gy

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Gerald Miller

January 1, 2004 08:52 PM Forum: Lost Contacts and Personal Messages

Daniel Sach ... for misrepresentation (ad #212562)

Posted By Gerald Miller

I met this guy. He's a high school kid from Tulsa, OK.

August 22, 2018 04:43 AM Forum: Politics

Fake news

Posted By Gerald Miller

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/21/michael-cohen-admits-violating-campaign-finance-laws-at-direction-trump.html

August 22, 2018 06:26 AM Forum: Politics

"I'll hire only the best people..."

Posted By Gerald Miller

Number of felony convictions of Trump's cabinet members (so far) after 1 year and seven months in office: 5

George Papadopoulos: Former Trump Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor, continued in that role after Trump became President. Convicted October 5, 2017 for lying to the FBI regarding communications, on behalf of and with the encouragement Trump Campaign, with Russians aimed at getting dirt on Hillary Clinton from Russian hacked emails. 

Michael Flynn: Former Army General, Trump Campaign Advisor, led “lock her up chants” as a keynote speaker at the Republican National Convention, appointed by Trump as National Security Advisor and Director of National Intelligence, perhaps the most sensitive position related to national security in the Administration. Convicted (by guilty plea) on December 1, 2017 for lying to the FBI and regarding contacts and communications with Russians on behalf of the Trump transition team. The plea bargain agreement requires that Flynn fully cooperate with the investigation.

Rick Gates: As widely anticipated, on February 23, 2018 Rick Gates strikes a plea agreement and pleads guilty to multiple counts for conspiracy to defraud the United States and making false statements. Gates is Manafort’s long term right hand man who stayed with the Trump Campaign and the administration after Manafort left. 

Paul Manafort: Found guilty by a jury on August 21, 2018 on eight counts of 18 against him. A mistrial was declared due to hung jury on the remaining ten charges. Manafort was found guilty of five counts of tax fraud, two counts of bank fraud and one count of hiding foreign bank accounts. Manafort was originally hired by Trump in the crucial role of securing delegates for the Republican National Convention then made Trump’s Campaign Chairman. A second trial on additional charges remains pending. 

Michael Cohen: On August 21, 2018 pleads guilty as part of a plea bargain on 8 counts. Two of the counts include campaign financing violations related to hush money payments to Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels. Cohen states the violations were made “in coordination with and at the direction of” President Trump, wno is now a co-conspirator. 

Number of felony convictions in Obama's 8 years in office: 0

Maybe what Trump meant by the "best people" was the "best" at committing crimes. Apparently, they are not very good at that either.

August 22, 2018 06:29 AM Forum: Politics

Fake news

Posted By Gerald Miller

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Am I missing something?  

"At the direction of the candidate". That makes Trump a co-conspirator and that is an impeachable offense.

August 22, 2018 07:39 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Gerald Miller

Number of Trump campaign or associates employed by him in his election convicted of felonies: 7 
Number of Obama campaign or associates employed by him in election(s) convicted of felonies: 0

Enough said. You are who you hang with. Although, Mr. Davis, based on your obnoxious and constant posts that show your own ignorance, I will not engage with you after this email. It is not possible to have any type of constructive argument with someone who uses insults as part of his argument.

So, rant away. It only proves my point further.

August 22, 2018 07:39 AM Forum: Politics

August 22, 2018 08:17 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Gerald Miller

Number of investigations of Hillary Clinton that resulted in no charges: 3
Millions of dollars spent by Republicans investigating Clinton that resulted in no charges: Lost count.

August 22, 2018 08:19 AM Forum: Politics

Chirp Chirp

Posted By Gerald Miller

On Tuesday afternoon, Donald Trump’s former campaign chair Paul Manafort was found guilty of eight counts of tax fraud, and, more significantly, his former lawyer and self-described “fixer” Michael Cohen, besides pleading guilty to eight counts of tax evasion and violating various campaign finance laws, directly implicated Trump in his crimes.

So, what has the Republican leadership had to say about this shocking news? Roll the tape.

https://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

August 22, 2018 08:21 AM Forum: Politics

Are there ANY Republicans that are not corrupt?

Posted By Gerald Miller

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/21/rep-duncan-hunter-wife-indicted-on-corruption-charges-in-california.html

August 22, 2018 08:37 AM Forum: Politics

Chirp Chirp

Posted By Gerald Miller

More Republican responses.

https://youtu.be/g4mHPeMGTJM