Richard Fletcher

Bubble Nebula Close Up

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Anthony Miller

March 19, 2003 11:01 AM Forum: Eyepieces

Keep 27 Panoptic or buy Nagler 22 or 26?

Posted By Anthony Miller

You didn't mention what scope you use. My 22 Nagler in my 10" dob was a coma hog. Had to get a Paracorr. The outer 20-30% of the field was dashes--- not stars ***. Paracorr solved the problem, but then I had almost $600 between the 22 and the Paracorr. I sold both.

March 21, 2003 12:51 AM Forum: Binoviewers

televue 2x corrector with BW optik

Posted By Anthony Miller

http://www.weatherman.com/bwoptik.htm This might help you. Look about halfway down the page. You might look at Siebert Optics. He's making bino corrector lenses to fit different models.

April 27, 2003 09:07 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

Horrible focuser slack! Need your help please!!

Posted By Anthony Miller

Look for 2 little hex setscrews on the backside of the focuser. There is a knob back there that you tighten so the focus will not move. Above and below this knob are the set screws. This should take the slop out of your rack and pinion focuser. Going back outside, see ya!

May 24, 2003 10:04 PM Forum: Binoviewers

It Cleared up Tonight

Posted By Anthony Miller

Tom has seen the light! And you've got the exact same setup I have, XT10 and binos. I popped a TV 32 and a 9 Nagler in cyclops mode for comparison and that lasted about a minute. By the way, you been on any more night flights?

June 19, 2003 11:14 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Is this a Joke?

Posted By Anthony Miller

I saw that too. I couldn't believe it. You could buy it at Sams Club for around $250 a couple of months ago.

July 16, 2003 08:20 AM Forum: Binoviewers

Which 1.25" EP gives the widest FOV possible?

Posted By Anthony Miller

The weatherman has a few choices, scroll down the page to eyepieces http://www.weatherman.com/nagler3.htm

July 24, 2003 08:17 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

Mars 7/24/03

Posted By Anthony Miller

A picture worth staring at for a while...thanks!

July 30, 2003 09:32 AM Forum: Binoviewers

Denkmeir and Tv 76

Posted By Anthony Miller

Best thing to do is to email or call Russ at Denkmeier. I don't think anyone is more qualified to answer your questions than Russ! I've called and talked to him, he answered all my questions. Nice person!

August 1, 2003 09:19 AM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

A happy garage dealer - after being banned

Posted By Anthony Miller

Anybody that admits they have dingleberries and can't hold their urine......hmmmmm