Posts Made By: Darrell Fichtl

October 6, 2005 04:33 PM Forum: Politics

Bush Brain on Terrorism/Iraq

Posted By Darrell Fichtl

Actually Rod it is more like this:

[SIZE="Large"][COLOR="Red"]BECAUSE THERE IS BIG MONEY IN THOSE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="Large"]D[/SIZE]

October 7, 2005 03:18 AM Forum: Politics

mission from God - Blues Brothers have an ally

Posted By Darrell Fichtl

Certified fact; Anybody that hears "the voice of God" is a complete whacko!

[SIZE="Large"]D[/SIZE]

October 11, 2005 03:34 PM Forum: Politics

Supernatural

Posted By Darrell Fichtl

Consider you and I stepping into a time machine and taking a $10 calculator back and give it to Issac Newton. He surely would think that the calculator "supernatural"

But in showing it to him I'd probably divide 37962 by 57 and blow the whole thing!

Although we consider ourselves sophisticated in technology I'm sure that a race 500 years ahead of us could seem supernatural. They may even be able to fold space and time.

[SIZE="Large"]D[/SIZE]

October 19, 2005 02:09 PM Forum: Politics

Astro News - Building block of life in space

Posted By Darrell Fichtl

How discouraging! We find that we are only the aftermath of a gigantic "sperm" throwing.

And we thought that we were soooo important!

[SIZE="Large"]D[/SIZE]

November 26, 2005 03:21 AM Forum: Politics

Examining Bush's Lies

Posted By Darrell Fichtl

Rod:

I think your post and the following comments might have been much shorter if it had been titled, "Examining Bush's Truths!"

[SIZE="Large"]D[/SIZE]

December 19, 2005 05:50 PM Forum: Religion

Liberal Christian Churches

Posted By Darrell Fichtl

Jim:

Been there done that. No matter how you slice it it's still a fairy tale to me.

You see, the whole problem, is if you drop one book the whole thing falls on it's face!

Show me, anywhere else, that such a universal belief is dependent on one book, put together by a majority questionable authorities, being directed by a Roman emperor trying to consolidate the waring factions of his empire.

[SIZE="Large"]D[/SIZE]

December 19, 2005 09:03 PM Forum: Politics

Bush/freedom 1 - Terrorists/libs 0

Posted By Darrell Fichtl

Tom:

I have friends, like PK, who are absolutely blind to any wrong doings of any party that they happen to be a part of or are promoting.

If anything derogatory is said against their position they become totally furious beyond any rational explanation.

One of my close friends sent me an email that said:

"Let men marry men and women marry women and grant abortions to anyone that wants them.

In three decades there will be no more Democrats.

God, I love it when a plan comes together."

Needless to say, I don't even discuss politics with him because there is no such thing as discussion as far has he is concerned. On all other intelligent discussion he's open to almost anything and keeps an open mind.

That's the type of irrational thinking that's out there whether we like it or not. The same type of thinking also infects religion, and like politics, there is no discussion that is worthwhile.

[SIZE="Large"]D[/SIZE]

December 21, 2005 12:08 AM Forum: Politics

I smell impeachment

Posted By Darrell Fichtl

What's this I heard on CNN tonight?

Impeachment, really!!

I thought I smelled impeachment. Do you smell impeachment now?

[SIZE="Large"]D[/SIZE]

December 21, 2005 06:30 PM Forum: Politics

John Dean on Impeaching Bush

Posted By Darrell Fichtl

Give'em and I
Give'em and M
Give'em and P
Give'em and E
Give'em and A
Give'em and C
Give'em and H
Give'em and M
Give'em and E
Give'em and N
Give'em and T

Things change in politics, and sometimes quite rapidly, depending if the wafting smell on manure is getting on your coattails. If things start getting bad I wouldn't count on anyones loyalty.

[SIZE="Large"]D[/SIZE]

December 24, 2005 10:12 PM Forum: Religion

God Created the Heaven and the Earth

Posted By Darrell Fichtl

Really?

I thought it was the Big Bang and everything kind of fell into place after that or maybe I'm missing something.

[SIZE="Large"]D[/SIZE]