New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

December 14, 2021 04:05 PM Forum: Politics

Climate Hysterics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Well, that's because like the vast majority of leftists Jim, you need to actually have a sense of humor, which I think are on sale at Amazon right now for the holidays.

If you want, I can buy you one for Christmas since I'm in the holiday spirit.  wink

The only problem I see is for you, is that you need to get over your Trump Derangement Syndrome first, otherwise the Sense of Humor just won't take.  grin
I think that's only going to get worse looking at what the Jan. 6th select committee said last night. Meadows is toast. Anyway, this is the wrong thread for that.

December 14, 2021 04:32 PM Forum: Politics

The Insurrection: A "Direct And Collateral Attack"

Posted By Jim Moscheck

If that's the case, its most likely because Unlike the pundits over at MSNBC and CNN, along with the TDS suffering left like Yourself, Jim, Rod, and the rest of the crazies out there who have their TVs tuned to MSNBC 24/7, they aren't completely obsessed with Donald Trump as you guys are.  smile
It ain't us or the pundits at MSNBC that y'all need to be worried about.

The Jan 6th. Select Committee will have the last say before any possible prosecutions. And to think this is all going to be played out during the next campaign season. 

December 15, 2021 01:23 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

As always, time will tell, Greg. I think the second impeachment of trump was rushed, not enough facts were known at the time, and that the GOP stonewalled the whole damn thing. At what point, if ever, will you look at any evidence regarding trump and his minions and not just shoot the messengers? Last time I looked Liz Cheney was one of the most conservative members of the house, but now she's vilified, along with Adam Kinzinger, by sitting on the house committee, of which your party refused to bilaterally participate, looking into what happened on Jan. 6th. Is she still not a real conservative? The GOP is f'd up, man. Is this demagogue you all worship really worth it?  

December 18, 2021 05:47 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Lacey

I believe you have submitted your ramblings to the wrong forum. Did you mean to post this to the contest to see who can write the most single-sentence paragraphs that are disjointed and stray from topic to topic with no sense or logical meaning?
You win the internet today, at least this small part of it. LOL.

December 22, 2021 12:39 PM Forum: Politics

December 22, 2021 04:20 PM Forum: Politics

Breaking News: US Army Develops Single Vaccine Effective on ALL Covid/ SARS

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
Notwithstanding Rod's silly flights of fantasy it does sound promising......
It was kind of funny, but the execution was lacking. Did you see Biden actually complemented Trump yesterday:

Biden on Tuesday praised "the prior administration and our scientific community" for fast-tracking a COVID-19 vaccine.

"It is a little tough to be overly critical now, because he just thanked us for the vaccine and thanked me for what I did," Trump told Fox News.

You know what I always say, once an narcissist, always a narcissist.

Tough to criticize because Biden complimented him? What a real leader you guys chose there as the head of the GOP. 

December 24, 2021 12:01 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

You know, not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, but both of you are making this place unbearable to post and discuss politics. You would think amatuer astronomers would agree on more than they disagree, but obviously that's not the case and allegorically Rod and Rich are this country in a nutshell. I know I agree with Rod more often than not and should call him out more when he gets like this, but you guys on the right are just as guilty of this when it comes to Rich. I'm planning on selling some astronomy gear this spring and it's the only reason I reupped to Astromart. If this place could be a little cooler and less toxic it would be a bonus, but unfortunately I don't see that happening with the divisions as they currently are. The little name calling in the responses are juvenile and unbecoming. Not that anyone cares, what with only six or seven folks regularly posting here. What a dead little corner of the internet this has become. Too bad some of the others who used to post here weren't chased off or didn't want to put up with all of the BS here.

December 24, 2021 11:14 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Merry Christmas to you Rich. Maybe you should look in a mirror once in a while.

BTW I didn’t originally call him Donny Two Scoops, I was just repeating what someone else wrote in an opinion piece. It was funny as hell, as no one else at the state dinner got two scoops of ice cream, only your hero did. I think you like him so much as you are both such huge misogynists. On second thought, you probably do look in the mirror at lot, you just don’t see what others see. I sometimes feel sorry for you.

December 24, 2021 09:07 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

I do look in the mirror Jim, and the fact is that all of us are cranky, Fed Up with this Covid nonsense that your side of the political keeps pushing, and just essentially tired as hell of the left and all of their finger pointing about Covid since day 1, and their hatred of this nation in general.

What's pretty funny Jim, is how you get on here, and make your charges about namecalling, and then in the very posting above, call me a misogynist.

Just amazing.

I guess its just the same old same old with you liberals isn't it?

You have no problem hurling out pejoratives against all of us on the right, castigating our characters, and then feeling as if you're justified in doing so.

Is that how it works?  

Whatever it is in the psyche of the left, its obviously never gonna' change.

I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 
Yeah, you too.

Is describing someone as a misogynist who has provided years and years of evidence on this very web forum that he really is a misogynist really name calling? And please don't try and tell us that you don't think pretty highly of yourself. LOL.

December 26, 2021 06:35 PM Forum: Politics

The 3 Hour Capitol Hill Tunnel Battle Yikes!

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
Just released:  https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/12/24/january-6-video-capitol-riot-schneider-ath-vpx.cnn
Wow. Kind of ironic that there was a blue line american flag being waved at the very end of the video. Yeah, I guess it depends on what kind of cops they support and obviously these weren't the right kind.