Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

December 26, 2021 06:41 PM Forum: Politics

Breaking News: US Army Develops Single Vaccine Effective on ALL Covid/ SARS

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Really?

Do you even know what the word Misogynist means, and yes it is namecalling.

See Jim, this is the kind of posting you make which proves my point in spades?  

You feel entitled to say whatever you like about others, with impunity.

You and the rest of the left feel this innate justification that since you are so above the rest of the world and morally superior, that it gives you the right to act the way you do.  

Thanks for posting a perfect example of what I've said about leftists all along.

So just tell, what are the postings that I've made that indicates that I hate women. wink
Short memory, huh? You were called out on it recently for your put downs when you were on a tirade about something or other. I'm not wasting the time to go back to find them. 

December 27, 2021 01:43 AM Forum: Politics

The 3 Hour Capitol Hill Tunnel Battle Yikes!

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Now coming from YOU, the guy who equated Federal Marshalls in Portland Oregon with the Nazi Gestapo is the ULTIMATE example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Once again you prove what abject hypocrites you leftists are.

If it wasn't for Double standards, you yourself wouldn't have one in your entire body.

Absolutely amazing!  It is almost incredible that you would even comment.  grinizzy:
You are so tiring. Defect. Deflect. And deflect.
I wasn't the one carrying the flag in the video. care to comment on the video and not me? 

December 27, 2021 10:10 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Just wow. I'll say it again. Why would anyone ever want to post in this forum?

Rich, you are so f'ing self involved that you just don't get what others have been trying to tell you, and for years now. 

Soon you'll be the only one here, an angry old white guy yelling at the clouds.

December 27, 2021 11:47 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

I'll say one thing for him. He's is consistent.

Hey Rich, I've said it before. Keep your little winky and smiley emojis to yourself. 

How old are you?

December 28, 2021 11:29 AM Forum: Politics

December 28, 2021 04:15 PM Forum: Politics

Holiday Caller to Biden:

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

Agreed - when I am showing people the brighter Messier Objects or just tooling around at the eyepiece myself, my favorite part might be the subtle natural star colors. 
I don't have any NV stuff, but have looked through some at the WSP. Pretty impressive what you can see, especially in the big fast dobs. I'd love to see what it'd do in my 14.5", I'm often disappointed when going back to it after hanging out at the 30"+ dobs.

December 28, 2021 08:50 PM Forum: Politics

Holiday Caller to Biden:

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
While we are visiting Astronomy, this just in....

The 1st much anticipated image recently came in from the newly launched James Webb Space Telescope......
I saw that one yesterday, pretty funny.

December 29, 2021 11:38 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Appointed Judges Reject Comparos Between Jan 6th Capitol Assault & Portland Rioters

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
Seems a bit strange as I have not seen anyone trying to claim they were similar......I see very little similarities in fact.
Do you not read Richards’s rants in this forum. I know I try to avoid his vitriolic posts but claiming you’ve never heard the comparisons? Really? 

December 29, 2021 05:56 PM Forum: Politics

I'm sure that the left and the resident RINO are already doing this....... BUT

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

Where does it say that?
Not only that, it wasn’t really funny. I’ll say it again, IMHO conservatives do not know how to do satire well. 

December 31, 2021 06:16 PM Forum: Politics

The best fairy tales of 2021

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
Yeah, a huge, no, make that A HUGE STORY and I am lined up to get every text on this case!! Nothing more important!
So you think trafficking underage girls across state lines for sex wouldn't be a big story? Or don't you believe the allegations?