Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

January 3, 2022 05:14 PM Forum: Politics

Richard. How are you?

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

Hi Jim,
Were you affected by the fires? I heard Boulder was hit hard and was wondering about your situation.
Brian
I was wondering about that, too, Although, if he's posting here he's probably okay.

January 3, 2022 06:22 PM Forum: Politics

Richard. How are you?

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

Thanks guys, the fires are a horrible thing.  They did not affect me or our Denver property at all.  At least not directly. sad  I worry about fire and our mountain place every year, but typically in the summer.  We have a nice layer of snow from the storms that I gather are blanketing the Midwest and East right now.  Jim
That's good to know. Living in Colorado I'm sure forest fires are always in the back of your mind. This last storm just left us a dusting to an inch yesterday. Other areas nearby fared far worse. We might get lots of clouds and cold, but SE Michigan sees little lake effect snow compared to the rest of the state and northern Ohio, Pennsylvania, or New York, which is just fine by me. I should go out observing tonight as it's going to be clear for a change, but standing outside at an eyepiece in 22ºF temps is not as enjoyable as it once was.

January 3, 2022 06:24 PM Forum: Politics

Richard. How are you?

Posted By Jim Moscheck

BTW- one of my resolutions this year is to be as kind as I can be to everyone, including Richard. Sorry to hear you were sick, Rich, and hope you are feeling better.

January 5, 2022 11:06 PM Forum: Politics

Geraldo says he's "Eating Humble Pie" now due to his infection with Covid

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

The fruit basket gag was a joke, did not mean to get under your skin...  Jim
I thought it was pretty damn funny, can't believe it generated that wordy response.

January 6, 2022 12:21 PM Forum: Politics

Anti Vaxxer Orange County Ca DA Dead Of Covid At 46

Posted By Jim Moscheck

It's sad when anyone dies of Covid. Even sadder that they think the vaccines are bogus. 

January 6, 2022 09:36 PM Forum: Politics

Geraldo says he's "Eating Humble Pie" now due to his infection with Covid

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Facts? MAGAs don't need no stinkin' facts, Russ.

January 8, 2022 12:24 PM Forum: Politics

QANON Queen Calls Vaccinated People Idiots & Dies Of Covid

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
"A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease."
https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-star-cirsten-weldon-who-said-only-idiots-get-vaccinated-dies-of-covid
Got to love these covidiots. If they are lucky and end up at the pearly gates I think they're going to have some explaining to do to St. Peter.

January 8, 2022 04:03 PM Forum: Politics

QANON Queen Calls Vaccinated People Idiots & Dies Of Covid

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

So now God says you need to take the Covid vaccine, otherwise you're going to have to explain yourself to him?

Wow!

Now that is some twisted religion if that is what you really believe.  
Sorry dude, I don't do emojis. It was a joke. My, you are touchy. Relax a little, it's Saturday. With my beliefs I'll consider myself lucky if I end up there and I know I'll have some explaining to do although I do consider myself a pretty moral person.

IMO if God created everything and he created man he also gave man the ability to make the vaccine to mitigate the worst effects of the virus. So yeah, I think God is pro vaccines, if you believe in that sort of thing. But, why would an all loving God create a virus that causes a worldwide pandemic in the first place? Unless he's that vengeful Old Testament God, he was a pretty mean dude if you crossed him. I tend to hope he's a forgiving God when the end of me comes and if I find myself there.

January 9, 2022 02:22 PM Forum: Politics

Trae Crowder On Cruz: Too Funny!

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Again, I thought he was funny. Especially the skewering of Ted Cruz. What a spineless amoeba of a man who couldn't defend his wife, his father, and now himself from the likes of Tucker Carlson and especially Trump. yeah, I know he didn't endorse Trump. Until he did soon after. I think Raphael would be better off going back to Cancun or Canada instead of opening his mouth here. What a weenie of a man. 

January 9, 2022 07:39 PM Forum: Politics

Trae Crowder On Cruz: Too Funny!

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by David Cotterell

How about no.  Does no work for you?

Dave
Hey, he WAS born there. LOL.