Image of the day

Captured by
Herb Bubert

Crescent Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

January 21, 2022 08:23 PM Forum: Politics

StarBux - new model for corporate amerika

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

 My offer to send you a tube of Vagisil still stands.  
Says the resident right wing wacko misogynist of the forum.

January 21, 2022 09:35 PM Forum: Politics

StarBux - new model for corporate amerika

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Whatever you leftist tools want to think. 

Here's some information for you Jim. I'd have to worry about what a person w/ a single digit IQ thinks of me, in order for that pejorative comment directed at me to sting, and since it came from you, and since you fit the bill, ask me if I care what you think of me?  wink
But you were just saying the other day you weren't a misogynist. With those Vagisil comments I guess you are. You put your persona on display every day here for folks to see what kind of person you really are, but never you mind as you don't care what I think. 

January 22, 2022 01:48 AM Forum: Politics

A Very Prominent Lib RIPS Joe Biden as a complete disaster.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Man, you guys rag on Biden for being old and senile, here’s your guy on Hannity last night. I got this from a CNN article on Apple News. 

Hannity: "I want America to do well. I really do, with all my heart. And I -- the only way that I see that he could change course is, as The Wall Street Journal pointed out today, rightly so -- there's no course correction with [President Joe Biden]. He seems locked into every one of these failed policies. So, you know, you know, you keep banging your head against the wall. Why would you expect a different result?"

Trump: "So, we would have had the wall completed in three weeks. It was largely completed. We did almost 500 miles of wall in the southern border. It was really working. It really had an impact. And we were working along with Mexico, and Guatemala, Honduras. We were -- El Salvador -- all of these countries we were working."

Before I go any further, let me make this clear: This is a REAL exchange that occurred between the former president and a prominent cable network host on planet Earth. (And, yes, I double-checked because it reads like a bad parody.)

Hannity is talking about what he believes to be Biden's intransigence regarding the best policies to move the country forward. And wondering why he has to keep giving Biden a chance to succeed when it's readily apparent to him that Biden won't do that. To make the point about his frustration, he reaches for a metaphor -- about banging one's head against a wall.
Trump totally misses the metaphor. All the former president appears to hear is "wall." And so he goes into his normal riff about how the US built a great border wall with Mexico and how it was working better than anyone even thought it would. (Sidebar: Trump's claims about the wall are, wait for it, hugely exaggerated.)

Not TDS, just pointing out that old Cheetolini is old and senile. 

January 23, 2022 02:54 PM Forum: Politics

A Very Prominent Lib RIPS Joe Biden as a complete disaster.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
 Biden shows he is too old constantly. It takes a Dem to think your example as easily shows Trump is too old. This is a contest  Biden will lose, every time.
Biden answered questions for over two hours the other day. Trump couldn't pay attention to a 30 second softball question from Hannity and he then delivers a nonsensical 450 word salad that touched on, among other things, the wall, the Olympics, Ukraine and Kim Jong Un.

I mean, both guys are old, but IMO Trump would have told at least a lie a minute for two hours. Yeah, Joe stutters, I'm glad you and I don't, but damn, Trump is a basket case of lies, misinformation, and stupidity.

January 23, 2022 04:01 PM Forum: Politics

StarBux - new model for corporate amerika

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Sure I said that about you Dave, and yes it was meant to be insulting to you at the time. My guess is that you sent some insult to me and I responded.  

And yes I most likely said that because I've thought for some time that you're a homosexual, and Yes Dave, it was meant for you because I believe that you engage in that practice, just as I'd call someone a pussy who makes smartass remarks towards me.

If you think that your post there is going to shame me, i can assure you it isn't. 

You've called me virtually every name in the book, such as Misogynistic, racist, bigot, transphobe, white supremacist, etc... and you just called me an asshole, so I'll shoot back in kind anytime I feel it is warranted.

I think the problem for you snowflakes on the left, and the far left as you tend to be, is that you put up my words and then the other snowflakes drop their mouths, and say to themselves 'oh my gosh did you see what that a-hole in Colorado just said?  I can't breathe, and I'm having heart palpitations..." shocked

You think that I care about your attempt to shame me?

Let me inform you and the other snowflakes here Dave by telling you that I take the same umbrage to your offensive comments as you take to mine.

For some reason you believe that my making commentary about your homosexuality is somehow "off limits" because you're a homosexual.  I don't.

When you make your smartass comments to me such as calling me a misogynist, a racist, a bigot, a transphobe, an asshole, expect an insult in return.

You may think there's a difference in your nasty comments to me because you don't think they are "as bad".  I can assure you that I take as much offense to your pejorative comments about me as you take offense to my comments about you.

There is no difference as far as I'm concerned.  

I'm not a racist, I'm not a bigot, I'm not a homophobe, I'm not a transphobe, I'm not a misogynist, I'm not an asshole, so if you want to speak to me as an adult, with a modicum of respect, I'll send it back your way.  Get it?  

I couldn't care less that you're a homosexual.  Do whatever you like with men, just keep your rude comments to yourself and I'll do the same.

One idiot here in Colorado informed the entire forum that when he was in high school he and his buddies used the "N" word all the time, according to him. 

I've never used that word because My parents raised me not to. I've always had black friends and when I was a teenager, my father overheard one of my buddies call his brother the N word (they are both black).  He told Alex to knock it off. 

Now then, this same fool in Colo. who admitted to using the N word on a regular basis, then had the f'in temerity to proceed in calling me a racist.  

Its always puzzled me as to why leftists like you feel that you have the inherent "right" to make rude comments to others, and then not expect rude comments in return.

Let me explain to you, you enjoy no RIGHT to make rude, nasty commentary about others with impunity.  Get that through your thick head pal.  

I'll address one last thing here because I'm guessing it will be coming some time today.  

One poster here made comments about my DEAD father who had passed away a few months before.  That didn't stop him from making his despicable comments about my father, and so I made it very clear to him what I would do to him if he were in my presence.

I would tell him the same thing today.  A rude, pejorative comment coming from the left, directed at someone on the right, enjoys no reason to not be taken in offense, simply because you leftists think you have the inherent right to make said comments and you don't enjoy some sort of unwritten impunity from criticism when you make them, even though you believe you do.  

Get that through your thick head Jack.  wink
Wow, Just wow. If only we had some quotes from you from before your most recent banishment from the forum when they all disappeared. There were a lot of doozies over the years, and looks like you're gunning for another time out. Too bad all of the vitriol you've spewed since you've been back on will be wiped out again and then the newcomers here, like William, will wonder why we treat you the way we do. A few of us still remember that history pal, like the time you threatened to come to Michigan to kick my ass. I'm sure your dad would be real proud of your behavior these days. BTW, my father is dead, too, you can say anything you want about him. He won't care a bit, he's dead. Words said against him don't hurt me, they reflect on the person saying them. What are you? 8 years old? 

BTW, that New Year's resolution you made sure didn't last too long, did it? LOL. 

January 23, 2022 10:09 PM Forum: Politics

StarBux - new model for corporate amerika

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Yes, I did do exactly that.  I keep the honor of my father and his character as being CENTRAL to my philosophical outlook on life, same with my mother.

You're free to attempt to insult me or try to shame me any way you see fit.  

But my parents?  That's off limits.  The fact that you would sit idly by and let someone cast aspersions on the character of your very parents tells me an enormous amount about you in particular.

I'll proudly say that if anyone is in front of me and starts badmouthing my DEAD parents, you're gonna' be finding yourself and your sorry ass ON the ground picking up the teeth that you didn't swallow when i knocked you on your ass, using your broken arm.

I don't apologize for that either.  There was a day long ago in this nation when Men acted like Men and weren't shamed by the pussy leftist mentality that they ARE some sort of troglodytes because they DO have some principles and they do defend their women and their family members.  

Just Because you are not Man enough to defend your parents' character and honor against some asshole who would badmouth their character right in front of your face, just cements more in my troglodyte brain that you're too big of a pussy coward to defend your DEAD 
Your cowardice in letting something like that go unanswered I find to be sad and pathetic on your part.  

Same as with a woman.  You tell me that someone would make rude, despicable remarks about your DEAD or LIVING Wife and they would NOT get a mouth full of your fist, and you would do nothing??  

Man, You're one sorry son of a bitch.  That's all I can say.    smile

P.S. If you were ever standing in front of me and mouthed off about my father or my mother disrespectfully, I would do exactly as I stated above.

If you've got a problem with that, go cry in your safe room about it and hug a teddy bear or something to ease your tender snowflake mind.  wink
Jesus taught me to turn the other cheek when some one does me wrong. If that makes me a pussy so be it. I forget that some republicans believe in a a different Jesus than I do. I know you say you are not a Christian but you say a lot of things.


January 23, 2022 11:37 PM Forum: Politics

StarBux - new model for corporate amerika

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
Republican Jesus? 
Your posts are usually better than that!

Edit:Your posts ARE better than that!
Please show me where the Republican Party differs from the meme.

January 23, 2022 11:42 PM Forum: Politics

StarBux - new model for corporate amerika

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis


As do you.

The Bible also teaches that one should honor his father and his mother.  

I'm not Jesus and I never claimed to be.  The regular assertion by believers is that he was a perfect person.  

Nobody can live up to him.  But we do have to live on this Earth both believers and non-believers, correct?

The idea that you would sit idly by while anyone makes the most vile comments about Your DEAD parents and you actually would say "go ahead, he's dead and he couldn't care less"? 

I don't think I've heard anyone including the biggest cowards I've ever encountered in my lifetime who would even think that, let alone tell another person that.  

It was called chivalry back in the day, to defend the honor of a wife, a husband, or parents of a person, and In MY world it still exists. 

Anybody who comes up to me and makes vile comments about my family members can expect me to defend them and go down fighting doing it.  

If that makes me a Savage in your eyes, so be it.  

You're too cowardly to even defend your own wife?  My GOD man, I'd be embarrassed to say that out loud.  

I never cared what you thought of me before and I never will.  I'll keep my 1950s thoughts of how MEN in society are supposed to act, and I'd do it any day of the week, to defend the honor of my parents and my girlfriend, since I've never been married.

This is my thought of you, you're an embarrassment to males everywhere

You remind of Michael Dukakis whom virtually EVERY human being lost total respect for when he said he wouldn't want to see the rapist/murderer of his wife get the death penalty.

Most of the country was shocked and appalled that he would offer up such a politically correct answer when he gave it, and it helped to lose him the election.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1844704_1844706_1844712,00.html

If I thought you were a pathetic excuse of a man before, I certainly think even less of you now.  cwy
Jesus said to honor thy mother and father, not kick someone’s ass if they say something derogatory about them. You just don’t get it.

I’ll probably get a few points deducted for this, but you are a sorry excuse for a human being. 

January 24, 2022 06:23 PM Forum: Politics

StarBux - new model for corporate amerika

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

Search my posts Lying Rich.  They are all here, every one of them.  You are making this up.  You are lying.  Again.
The problem is that in Rich's mind that's how he remembers it. You explained your recollection of the matter and he totally dismissed as if his memory is better or more superior than yours.

My Mom used to think there was a little girl peeking out from around the hall corner waving at her. She believed it with all of her heart and would get mad at us because we couldn't see her, too. Maybe Rich has early stage dementia, it could explain a lot. 

January 25, 2022 07:17 PM Forum: Politics

Whatever you do, don't question Biden

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis
https://hannity.com/media-room/mean-old-man-watch-biden-caught-on-mic-calling-fox-news-peter-doocy-a-stupid-son-of-a-b/?fbclid=IwAR04Owp07cP64rG0xhDcQIp1HOBbDIAUFH35m0jDiEUK34aodOFeqHhIOqU
'
Well at least we'll be hearing about this incident for next 6 months, front page like we did with Jim Acosta.... OH wait, it's the Democrats' Pres.  He gets a pass.
Oh, boo hoo hoo. The way your guy proudly treated the press with utter contempt over the previous four years and Biden calls one guy a dumb SOB. I agree with that assessment BTW, but at least Biden personally called him an hour later to apologize. Trump never did that, but I'm sure you guys both would think that'd be a sign of weakness.