Image of the day

Captured by
Herb Bubert

Crescent Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

January 25, 2022 09:13 PM Forum: Politics

More psycho libs, now attacking people on elevators because they don't have a mask.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

All part of this new leaf? "I decided that with the New Year, I was going to pretty much quit posting anything here, unless it was a brief remark now and then."
You didn't really think he was going to quit posting here, did you? Another reason he's being tagged with the name "Lyin' Rich".

January 26, 2022 11:11 AM Forum: Politics

Whatever you do, don't question Biden

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

but at least Biden personally called him an hour later to apologize


Well no, he didn't apologize.  I know I watched Peter Doocy, who is a very respectable and respectful reporter who asked a simple question and got called a Son of a Bitch by this Dementia ridden fool.

Peter Doocy said flat out that he did not apologize, but called him and said "it wasn't personal pal".  

Those were the exact words, that Biden used.  He said that Biden never said "hey I'm sorry" or anything like that. He said its nothing personal pal.

You might want to get your facts straight Jim before you come on here and recite "Misinformation".   wink 
Was Doocy treated better or worse than the way your guy treated reporters for four years. Simple question, yes or no. I though all reporters we enemies of the state?

January 26, 2022 04:04 PM Forum: Politics

Whatever you do, don't question Biden

Posted By Jim Moscheck

$1.9 trillion COVID relief package
$1.2 trillion infrastructure law both that passed with bipartisan support.

6.4 million jobs created

Unemployment has dropped to 3.9% in December.

Pretty good numbers, Trump would have been crowing about them. 

This administration has followed the science, well, the science changes, it's an f'ing novel virus fer cripes sake, no one know what it's going to do.
 
Pyzer is testing an omicron vaccine, but they had one for Delta that wasn't ready until too late so this might be the same. 

And the whole press corp longs for the day they can get Trump back so they can get back to the stories and scandals to fill their prime time personality shows and pump their ratings and salaries up. 

Trump gave the revered weathist top tier of our citizens a huge tax cut and didn't pay for it. 

Also, love how you make Trump so virtuous when it comes to the press. Boo, hoo, hoo.

January 27, 2022 01:03 AM Forum: Politics

Whatever you do, don't question Biden

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Lacey


They didn't care, as you say, because of the vast difference between what Democrats did and what Trump did.

Sure Maxine Waters and others objected to the official electoral college count and brought up charges of voter suppression and election interference. But once congress completed the count, their largely informal objection was over.

What did Trump do in comparison? A whole hell of a lot more.

  1. He constantly pushed the narrative that if Biden won in 2020, it could only be because Democrats cheated, thus preparing the way for his big lie.
  2. He stoked a riot at the Capitol and encouraged and incited people to commit seditious conspiracy.
  3. He still insists the 2020 election was rigged and pushed that narrative any chance he gets.
  4. He still insists that the rioters of January 6th were justified in their actions, including chanting hang Mike Pence and constructing gallows.
  5. He had an executive order written and waiting that would have authorized the DOD to seize voting machines in contested states after he declared a national emergency.
  6. He encouraged Mike Pence to participate in disrupting the peaceful transfer of power on January 6th.
  7. He had fake electoral college certifications drawn up, declaring him the winner of states he lost.
  8. He filed election lawsuits in states he lost, trying to overturn the results, despite the results being certified by the states. These efforts all failed to find any voter fraud or irregularities.
  9. He tried to get the Supreme Court to hear cases overturning election results and failed.
  10. etc., etc., etc.

There is no comparison between all the ways Trump tried to steal or overturn the 2020 election results and what a few Democrats did in 2016. 
Good post. I commend the effort but it will fall on deaf ears here. Their minds are all made up and nothing will change it.

January 27, 2022 12:39 PM Forum: Politics

"We've Never Seen A number Like This Before"

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
IDAHO: "Steve Nemerson is the Chief Medical Officer for St. Alphonsus Health System. He said Tuesday they’re seeing a positivity rate of 46%."
“We have never seen a number like this before,” Nemerson said.
"Idaho has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the country and the numbers haven’t moved much even with the surge in cases."
"Right now, Southwest District Health, Central District Health and South Central District Health are in crisis standards of care because of staffing shortages and blood supply issues."
"In a health briefing Tuesday, the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare indicated that would likely expand to hospitals in other parts of the state."
https://www.kxly.com/we-have-never-seen-a-number-like-this-before-idaho-covid-positivity-rate-climbs-to-record-high/
Not to be outdone, Feds say Utah had the worst covid infection rate in the country:  https://www.sltrib.com/news/2022/01/26/feds-say-utah-has-worst/
But Bill Maher, who every Trumpiod couldn't stand just a few short years ago, says the pandemic is over and everyone should get back to normal. The Cons now love him. He's just pissed more of his concerts were cancelled and he has no one but himself to worry about so F it, he'll go play in the red states like Idaho and Utah. Good place for him as far as I'm concerned. Speaking of cancelled, I've had an HBO subscription for over 20 years, but now that I rarely watch Real Time there is no reason for keeping it. Bub bye, Bill, you are now cancelled with my pocketbook since you are now almost as much of a dick as our resident one here on the forum. Enjoy your newfound friends on the right, Bill, I'm sure you'll be happy hanging out with them after the shows, right? Maybe have some of the good old boys come over to your Californian palatial estate to hang out and smoke some pot. I'm sure someone will bring something else to smoke on the grill as these guys like meat, Bill. You might have to make some accommodations from you holier than thou vegan stance. No one is healthier than you, right? 

January 27, 2022 03:38 PM Forum: Politics

And now the Quota filling will begin, as Biden checks all his boxes..

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

These other Presidents didn't engage in blatant discrimination.  

If this were the private sector and any company put out a hiring bulletin, and said whites, hispanics, asians, and males need not apply, their ass would be in a courtroom, with the result being that they would have a hefty fine applied by the Gov't for illegal discrimination in their hiring.

Go ahead and refute that.  It isn't an arguable position to claim otherwise. That is a fact. 

As I said, I couldn't care less who he picks, as she is going to be a rubber stamp for progressivism and for completely ignoring the Constitution, which is the very reason these justices are in that position, to interpret the laws as they comport to the Constitution, and I'm talking the US Constitution, not some other nation's Constitution.  
Hmmm,

Black or African American Women make up 12.9% of the total US Population in 2019

One of nine seats is only 11% of the total. Black women are underrepresented on the SC. I also think we need other minorities on the high court.

January 27, 2022 04:02 PM Forum: Politics

"We've Never Seen A number Like This Before"

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
How quickly they will eat their own LOL
No, it's been a few years now that I haven't agreed with most of what he says. He's now just looking for another paycheck and the fools on the right will give him one just like that have for Trump Inc, Hannity, and little Tucker, too.

January 27, 2022 04:05 PM Forum: Politics

The US economy grew at the fastest rate in 2021 since the Reagan administration

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
"US gross domestic product -- the broadest measure of economic activity -- expanded 5.7% last year, the fastest pace since 1984 when Ronald Reagan was in the White House, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reported Thursday."
"The final three months of 2021 got a much better scorecard than economists had predicted: GDP grew at an annualized rate of 6.9% in the fourth quarter."
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/27/economy/us-fourth-quarter-2021-gdp/index.html
Won't make any difference to the folks who believe in the rigged election of 2020.

January 27, 2022 10:48 PM Forum: Politics

And now the Quota filling will begin, as Biden checks all his boxes..

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard DavisAnd yes I did get rude with you because in your last posting your referred to me as the "resident dick".
And yes I did get rude with you because in your last posting your referred to me as the "resident dick".  smile
Yes, that's because you are.   wink

There. I gave you an emoji as I know you love them, although I do find them annoying. Like I do you.

January 28, 2022 08:31 PM Forum: Politics

Biden sends flights of criminal illegal aliens all over the nation

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

Exactly - the most accurate content in the NYPost is the horoscope. It's an f'ing tabloid.
Hahaha. You'll now probably be accused of attacking the messenger by Lyin' Rich.