Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

April 25, 2022 06:06 AM Forum: Politics

The French Presidential Election On Sunday

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Lacey

Wait? Trump was running for President in France?
LOL

April 25, 2022 06:06 AM Forum: Politics

The French Presidential Election On Sunday

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Lacey

Wait? Trump was running for President in France?
LOL

April 25, 2022 06:26 AM Forum: Politics

At Ohio rally Trump tells story how wondered if there was any way he could prove to America he wasn’t a moron.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Deny it all you want this is the guy who leads the GOP. here are some thoughts he had for the crowd.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-rally-delaware-ohio-jd-vance-1342199/

"He spoke at length about the aptitude test he “aced” while he was in office, claiming he got tired of people calling him stupid so he went to “Doc Ronny” (former White House doctor and current Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson) to ask if there was any way he could prove to America he wasn’t a moron. “I have great heritage,” Trump said, “an uncle who was a great, great genius, a father who was a genius.” Jackson suggested an aptitude test, “an X test,” but warned Trump that it could be embarrassing if he didn’t pass it. Trump says he was unfazed:

“GIMME THAT TEST, DOC RONNY!”

Donny strangely rehashes a previous pet peeve about water pressure.

Yeah, I guess run this guy again. 

April 27, 2022 08:37 PM Forum: Politics

The Marjorie Taylor Greene Court Fiasco

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
Although Marjorie Taylor Greene denied or couldn't recall if she told Trump to declare martial law in order for him to stay in power, we now know from her text uncovered and disclosed by CNN that she did just that. She did, however, pull a MTG by misspelling "Martial" law as "Marshall" law, something only she could do...
Big Pharma has a cure for it (go to 2:55 for the parody):

April 27, 2022 10:36 PM Forum: Politics

The Marjorie Taylor Greene Court Fiasco

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Mel, you've got Tweedle Dum there in Castaic, Calif.  and Tweedle Dee in Allen Park, Michigan who glom onto whatever their seal trainers put up on the internet and they just run with it.

If either one of them had something interesting to say, it would be a miraculous thing.

Do you know anyone who even follows Marjorie Greene?  

I sure don't, except for these 2 ninnies who apparently have their clown ears trained on her every word.  wink
Yeah, we wouldn't want to talk about politics on a politics forum.

FYI she's a crazy right wing GOP congresswoman from Georgia and the crazy right wing loons of MAGA and their ilk love her. Don't you?

April 28, 2022 12:24 AM Forum: Politics

The Kevin McCarthy Fiasco

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Meanwhile, back on topic Tucker Carlson calls Kevin McCarthy a puppet of the democrats. 

The MAGA faithful should vote him out of office. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-kevin-mccarthy-a-puppet-of-the-dem-party-2022-4

April 28, 2022 12:45 AM Forum: Politics

Rand Paul and Blinken spar over Putin invading countries that ‘were part of Russia’

Posted By Jim Moscheck

https://thehill.com/news/3465345-rand-paul-and-blinken-spar-over-putin-invading-countries-that-were-part-of-russia/

Not the first time Paul has sided with Putin and his talking points.

"Historically, Paul has been against the expansion of NATO. In 2017, Paul blocked a vote on a treaty for Montenegro to join NATO, causing late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) to accuse him of “working for Vladimir Putin,” as Russia also opposed the move."

I guess coming from Kentucky this self certified ophthalmologist is as dumb as a rock as are most of the other politicians and people from that state, McConnell included. Oh, don't take my work for it:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/kentucky#state-rankings

Yeah, these politicians work real hard for their state. Take education for example. Heck, they're #40 out of the 50 states. 

Be proud Kentucky. 

April 28, 2022 05:55 AM Forum: Politics

Twitter just lost 345 viewers....

Posted By Jim Moscheck

What don’t you like about Chris Wallace? Did he tell the truth?

April 28, 2022 08:45 AM Forum: Politics

Does the second amendment guarantee the right to bear fruit?

Posted By Jim Moscheck

And you all think Biden is senile......  if a comedy writer pitched this stuff writing that a former president said this crap he’d get thrown out of the meeting.

“Donald Trump said "pineapples, tomatoes, bananas, stuff like that" could be thrown at him at protests.
Trump's concerns were revealed Tuesday night, in his sworn deposition for an upcoming Bronx trial.
The case alleges Trump directed his security guards to attack protesters outside Trump Tower in 2015.

Donald Trump worried that "dangerous" fruits could be flung at him by protesters, according to newly-released excerpts from his sworn deposition for an upcoming trial in New York.

"It's very dangerous stuff," Trump said in the deposition, invoking a fruit-basket worth of potential projectiles, including tomatoes, pineapples, and, perplexingly, bananas. "You can get killed with those things," he said.

Trump expressed his concerns while under oath in October for a lawsuit that alleges he sicced his security on protesters outside Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign.

He was being asked about his past statements condoning violence at rallies, including one in 2016 when he told supporters that if anyone threw a tomato at him, they should "knock the crap out of them," and he'd pay the legal fees.

That's when the deposition, which was first reported on in the Daily Beast, turned fruity.

"And you said that 'if you see someone getting ready to throw a tomato, just knock the crap out of them, would you.' That was your statement?" asked attorney Benjamin Dictor, who represents protesters who are suing Trump, his business and his chief of security.

"Oh yeah," Trump answered, according to the transcript. "It was very dangerous."

"What was very dangerous?" the lawyer asked.

"We were threatened," Trump replied.

"With what?" the lawyer asked.

"They were going to throw fruit," Trump said of protesters at the rally, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. "We were threatened. We had a threat."

The lawyer followed up: "How did you become aware that there was a threat that people were going to throw fruit?"

Trump answered, "We were told. I thought Secret Service was involved in that, actually. But we were told. And you get hit with fruit, it's — no, it's very violent stuff. We were on alert for that."

Here the lawyer clarified the record.

"A tomato is a fruit after all, I guess," he asked the former president.

"And you know what--" Trump continued.

But he was quickly interrupted, the transcript shows. The lawyers held a brief side discussion on tomatoes. Were they fruit? Or vegetables?

"It has seeds," offered attorney Jeffrey L. Goldman, there to represent Trump's campaign, also a defendant in the lawsuit.

Trump broke in.

"It's worse than tomato. It's other things also," he said, according to the transcript.

"But tomato, when they start doing that stuff, it's very dangerous. There was an alert out that day."

Dictor then asked, "Who were you speaking to when you said --"

"The audience," Trump answered.

"So you were speaking to the audience when you said if they saw someone getting ready to throw a tomato, just knock the crap out of them, would you," Dictor asked.

"That was to the audience," Trump answered. "It was said sort of in jest. But maybe, you know, a little truth to it. It's very dangerous stuff. You can get killed with those things."

Dictor asked, "So you were trying to incentivize people to engage in violence?"

"Objection," said the campaign's lawyer.

Trump answered anyway.

"No, I wanted to have people be ready because we were put on alert that they were going to do fruit. And some fruit is a lot worse than  — tomatoes are bad, by the way. But it's very dangerous.

"No," the former president continued, "I wanted them to watch. They were on alert. I remember that specific event because everybody was on alert. They were going to hit —they were going to hit hard."

Dictor then asked, "Do you have any knowledge as to whether or not anybody was found to have tomatoes in their possession on that date?"

Trump said he didn't know. No tomatoes were thrown, he said. Still, "it was a serious threat," Trump continued.

"The speech was good," he added.

Dictor later asked if Trump had expected his security guards to personally "knock the crap out of" any tomato-tossers.

Here, Trump began to muse on the universe of possibilities, fruit-wise, and the potential for widespread injury — and even death — among audience members.

"Well, a tomato, a pineapple, a lot of other things they throw," he said. "Yeah, if the security saw that, I would say you have to — and it's not just me, it's other people in the audience  get badly hurt. Yeah, I think that they have to be aggressive in stopping that from happening.

"Because if that happens," he continued, "you can be killed if that happens."

Asked if "getting aggressive" meant "the use of physical force," Trump agreed.

"To stop somebody from throwing pineapples, tomatoes, bananas, stuff like that, yeah, it's dangerous stuff," he said.”

April 29, 2022 12:13 AM Forum: Politics