Forrest Egan

Green Heron

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

April 28, 2022 05:13 PM Forum: Politics

Michigan State Senator Mallory McMorrow's speech yesterday on the floor of the Michigan Senate 4-21-22

Posted By Jim Moscheck

d'oh. Duplicate post. This old computer out in my garage is getting real wonky. 

April 28, 2022 07:29 PM Forum: Politics

Does the second amendment guarantee the right to bear fruit?

Posted By Jim Moscheck

I guess I can understand why Trump is worried about fruit. After all, he has been impeached twice. grin

April 29, 2022 12:36 AM Forum: Politics

Michigan State Senator Mallory McMorrow's speech yesterday on the floor of the Michigan Senate 4-21-22

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

It's too bad those raging homophobic rants you used to hurl at Eric Gage have been scrubbed from the forum (because you're unable to control yourself). I should have saved them - entirely predictable that you'd deny it all at some point.
Truth.

April 29, 2022 05:47 PM Forum: Politics

Madison Cawthorn's Lingerie Photos

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Let see. The 26 year old freshman GOP congressmen from NC, whom none of you know about, isn't doing too well since telling the story about the cocaine fueled orgy he was invited to by house "colleagues". 

Well, he was detained Tuesday at a NC airport for trying to bring a loaded gun onto a plane. For the second time. He's been stopped by law enforcement recently for driving with a revoked licence and expired tags. For the second time. He was apparently married for 8 months to a russian woman who he then divorced. This was all before the lingerie photos surfaced. Well, now the little feller has another problem.

https://www.businessinsider.com/viral-video-appears-to-show-cawthorn-groped-by-male-staffer-2022-4

Is that what all powerful congressmen do with thier 23 year old male staffers? I personally don't care what his sexual orientation is. I care that he's a liar, a hypocrite, and it appears he doesn't think gun or motor vehicle laws apply to him. And that voters were duped by this fake conservative.

May 3, 2022 05:48 PM Forum: Politics

Elon Musk Nails it

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

It was a mistake. Let it go.
I have to agree here, Rod, it was an honest mistake.

That's not to say Mel's posts aren't a little cryptic at times when I question what the point is that he's trying to make.

May 3, 2022 06:06 PM Forum: Politics

Roe Vs Wade Overturned

Posted By Jim Moscheck

If this comes to pass what does the GOP have to offer to those one-issue right of center voters who now got their wishes fulfilled? Seems to me like it'll hurt voter turnout for the right and energize the left's base and many undecided voters. 

May 6, 2022 07:14 PM Forum: Politics

Another Guilty Plea To Sedition On Jan 6th

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Greg, when the woman was shot that stopped a breach of the speaker's offices. If they had breached the door/windows that she was climbing through and got inside there would have been more shot, I am sure. Probably more dead, too. 

May 6, 2022 08:02 PM Forum: Politics

Supreme Court Leaker Suspect Identified...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Well, of course, it's the uppity black woman. Who else could it be?

/s

May 6, 2022 08:06 PM Forum: Politics

Bragging

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Mel, I've seen no government officials bragging that they got the generals or the ship. Confirming they provided intelligence, yes, but bragging about it? No. Maybe we don't watch the same news programs, huh, but show me someone bragging about it. Any video clips or links?

May 7, 2022 05:55 PM Forum: Politics

Roe Vs Wade Overturned

Posted By Jim Moscheck

They may have been crossing their fingers behind their back when they said it, Rod.