Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Mel Maki

So? Most of the deaths are suicides. 
So, living in a red state causes suicide? I'd kill myself, too. wink

May 29, 2022 01:28 AM Forum: Politics

From The Company That Sold The Rifle...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

How come Greg hasn't killed somebody by now?  I think he's around my age?  

Why haven't I killed anyone?  Why haven't you Mr. Gun owner?
How do we know Greg has never killed anyone? Or you for that matter?

All I know about you is your often semi-rabid right wing lunatic skrees and attacks here on the AM. I don't know for sure you are a lunatic, you may just be playing one, but the mounting evidence is leaning that way.  wink

May 29, 2022 05:51 PM Forum: Politics

May 29, 2022 10:34 PM Forum: Politics

It turns out there was NO school resource officer on the scene inside the school, so the killer wasn't confronted.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

When was the last bombing/mass murder at an elementary school in the USA?

May 31, 2022 03:12 AM Forum: Politics

Georgia Re-elects The Village Idiot

Posted By Jim Moscheck

A congresswoman from the state of Georgia can't be this stupid, right? According to Margorie you'd better watch out guys, if you eat a cheeseburger the government will punish you by zapping you in your body making you want Bill Gates' fake meat instead that is grown in a lab in a peach tree dish. How they zap you I don't know. Maybe the zapping device was nano tech controlled by 5G and included in the fake covid vaccine that so many of the real stupid people took? 

Maybe it's the the people in her district that are stupid. We'll see if the bozos there re elect this clown in November.

May 31, 2022 04:29 AM Forum: Politics

It turns out there was NO school resource officer on the scene inside the school, so the killer wasn't confronted.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Lacey

The data from the CDC is the death rate, Greg. Not number shot. There is nothing skewed in the data. There are dozens of these data sets and studies, and they all point out one immutable fact. States with laxer gun laws have far more gun violence.
I don't think there's anything you can do to convince these guys. They have an answer for everything and won't believe anything having to do with "Biden's" government. Now if old Donny was in there everything would be right in their world and the government would do no wrong.

May 31, 2022 05:30 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

There are plenty of stupid (well lets say ignorant) Congress critters to go around. The representative who covers the Stone Mtn area here whos name escapes me right now was sitting on some armed forces committee and questioning a General about upping the forces on the island of Guam by from 10k to 25k or something like that.....His biggest concern was that the island could capsize from the additional weight since the base is located on one side of the island. He happens to be a Democrat.....He tried to walk it back a couple days later by claiming he was making a joke....I saw the video which is probably still on youtube....he wasnt. 
Yes, but you guys ignore the stupid that is there right now. Totally ignore, like you guys have no idea who MTG even is.

May 31, 2022 05:39 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

You would like to believe that I am sure..... It certainly wasnt all lollipops and roses when he was in office which actually could be said of pretty much all Presidents but I would certainly be happier with him over bumbling Joe......
Tell me , Greg, are you going to pay any attention at all to the Jan 6th public hearings starting June 9th, or are you just going to discount anything that is uttered by the committee, that it's not bipartisan, and that Cheney and Kizlinger are just democrat stooges who have a grudge against the GOP? Do you not care that the Capital was breached by protesters and want to find out how and why it happened so it doesn't happen again, maybe by left wing radicals next time? 

May 31, 2022 10:11 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

For those that won't actually look up what this incredibly stupid Georgia dingbat said here is only 30 seconds of it.

I'd post more of it but don't want you guys to lose too many brain cells. Trouble is, her stupid constituents probably agree with her.  

June 1, 2022 04:08 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Well, those three pics are worth more than 1000 words each. Totally heartbreaking.