Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

August 9, 2022 11:00 PM Forum: Politics

FBI raid Mar-a-lago...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Oh, and if Trump wanted everyone to know exactly what it is that they were looking for it was listed on the search warrant the FBI gave them. Specifically what they were looking for. No need to speculate why because he knows and could tell everyone what it was they were after. Why doesn't he?

August 10, 2022 12:27 AM Forum: Politics

FBI raid Mar-a-lago...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
grincoolcool
I don't get it. Why would Trump have a copy of Hunter's laptop? Isn't everybody looking for it? Why would he have it locked up in his safe?

August 10, 2022 03:47 AM Forum: Politics

FBI raid Mar-a-lago...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

If Greg were to check his own ass he would find your face and lips, right about now.
You need to come clean off my desk, Jim. I just took a sip of my drink and now it's all over my keyboard and monitor.

August 10, 2022 04:14 AM Forum: Politics

FBI raid Mar-a-lago...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

Here you have definitive proof folks!  Humor is subjective.   I'm pretty sure that the taunt "butt hurt" would leave most adults appalled, not amused.

Also, hopefully for the last time, I do not have a cape.  That is Russ.  I wear a long black trenchcoat that flaps a bit when I fly, but it is not a cape.   
But he posted a winky face emoji. 

Too much talk about butts in this thread by a bunch of supposedly straight males.

August 10, 2022 05:16 AM Forum: Politics

FBI raid Mar-a-lago...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

I agree with you about Jim B.  He does try to interject on your behalf quite often, to help you out, but usually it is to place his lips in another of your anatomy James.  wink  

Are you feeling his love?    tongue
You must be a repressed homosexual. You sure are fascinated with other men's anatomy. 

August 10, 2022 06:53 AM Forum: Politics

FBI raid Mar-a-lago...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Well, getting this thread back out of the gutter, I've been watching Fox and CNN and boy are the republicans upset. Lindsey is especially snippy. Such indignation, they say the AG should come out publicly and tell the American people what this was all about.

Like I said upthread, Trump knows what they were looking for. It's on the search warrant. He could let all of the GOP congressmen and senators in on it, but then their indignation at the DOJ and riling up of MAGA world wouldn't be at the fever pitch it is now.

Before something bad happens I guess Garland should make a statement of some kind. 

August 10, 2022 09:21 PM Forum: Politics

Why the Dems hate America

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Russ Carroll

I’m encouraged to see you say that and it gives me hope.
I'm not happy with it either and it happened here. I liked Peter Meijer, but he represented a district from the other side of the state. I'm afraid this "plan" by a few might backfire. It isn't ALL Dems. 

August 10, 2022 11:03 PM Forum: Politics

Perfect, finally keep the mouth shut.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

Not a path to victory, that's for sure (except maybe for the dems). Who you refer to as RINOs are the moderate republicans - the majority. The fringe won't carry the day, not by a long shot.
Trouble is, they'll claim victory anyway. 

August 12, 2022 12:22 AM Forum: Politics

So I take it that right wing media is not covering this???

Posted By Jim Moscheck

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/18/trumps-dilemma-pleading-fifth/

“The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said when Hillary Clinton aides did so in 2016. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” He added in 2014: “If you are innocent, do not remain silent. You look guilty as hell!”

Trump pleaded the fifth and wouldn't testify in the NY AG case against the Trump organization. 

To bad that can be used against him in a civil trial.

And if it's all a damn witch hunt like he always says show us the damned search warrant if you're so innocent.

August 12, 2022 01:34 AM Forum: Politics

"An Appalling Coward"

Posted By Jim Moscheck

"The fbi is not law enforcement. They are democrat enforcer thugs."

Has there EVER been a head of the FBI that is a democrat?