Image of the day

Captured by
David Marks

Lightning in the desert

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

August 11, 2022 07:20 PM Forum: Politics

Umm..... someone needs to tell Joe that he just got done shaking the guy's hand.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Lacey


Garland has submitted paperwork to get the warrant unsealed. His announcement was short, sweet, and to the point. I get the feeling he's not f-ing around. We will know what they were hiding or holding onto soon enough.
If it was something innocent why wouldn't Trump come out and tell us what they were looking for? 

Why would the put out stories that evidence was planted by the FBI?

There is something there, we just ain't privy to it. Yet.


August 11, 2022 09:35 PM Forum: Politics

Umm..... someone needs to tell Joe that he just got done shaking the guy's hand.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

You know what I find funny Jim.  

You just don't get it do you?  

You've said over and over, why doesn't Trump reveal the contents of the Subpoena   search warrant.  When will you get it?

Merrick Garland is going to a Judge to PERMIT HIM to release the subpoena.  

Does that tell you anything?   (Insert head slap here!)  shockedcwy
Trump revealed himself that there was a search at Mari Lago. Not the DOJ. TRUMP. He has a copy of the warrant. He can share the contents with any one he want to and doesn't need a judge to tell him what to do. Garland does have to get a judge to unseal the warrant. So, why doesn't Trump release the list of things they were looking for? He's playing up the witch hunt thing for the thousandth time. Why are they saying evidence was planted?

This isn't going to end well for old Donny boy. 

August 11, 2022 09:47 PM Forum: Politics

Umm..... someone needs to tell Joe that he just got done shaking the guy's hand.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck

Trump revealed himself that there was a search at Mari Lago. Not the DOJ. TRUMP. He has a copy of the warrant. He can share the contents with any one he want to and doesn't need a judge to tell him what to do. Garland does have to get a judge to unseal the warrant. So, why doesn't Trump release the list of things they were looking for? He's playing up the witch hunt thing for the thousandth time. Why are they saying evidence was planted?

This isn't going to end well for old Donny boy. 
Brilliant of Garland to call Trump out on his bluff. Now the ball is in Trump's court. 

Who wants to bet? I say Trump blocks the release. He has until tomorrow.

August 11, 2022 11:28 PM Forum: Politics

FBI raid Mar-a-lago...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Posted this in a davis thread where no one will see it. LOL.


Brilliant move by Garland to call Trump out on his bluff. Now the ball is in Trump's court.

Who wants to bet? I say Trump blocks the release of the search warrant. He has until tomorrow.

Oh, and here was Davis' first post in this thread, post #2:

"Its called the most corrupt FBI and DOJ ever in the history of this nation in the past 100 years at least.

What Merrick Garland did is beyond any resemblance of law and order that has come down the pike in ages.

Every American should be outraged, and yet I'm certain that the left here will support it and will be giddy over it.

The overt and completely political action taken by this FBI today is unparalleled in my lifetime.

IF the Republicans take back the House and Senate, then a number of leftists should be arrested and arraigned for lying to the Congress in Open hearings on the Floor of the House " 

Care to comment Rich? You want your militia friends to do the arresting? Who is lying? All of the republicans who have testified so far? What "leftists" have lied in the hearings? I don't recall any of them testifying.

August 12, 2022 11:39 AM Forum: Politics

Umm..... someone needs to tell Joe that he just got done shaking the guy's hand.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Well let me attempt to explain it not only to you, but to all of the BMs out in the Democrat party.  

 


Now we find out this crazy excuse that they are giving for this warrant, is because there may be items that pertain to Nuclear Weapons?  One just has to shake his head here.  I mean REALLY??  

 
Why are you always such a condescending bitch?

So, what if this crazy excuse turns out to be true? I'm sure it won't sway you a bit and you'll come up with another Hillary email story and disregard what has been disclosed.  

Actually, I hope somehow he survives this, wins the primaries because of the crazy MAGA portion of the far rightist loonies in the GOP, like yourself, then lose the popular vote for a third time, and lose the house and senate, again.

I'm more worried about who comes next in the radical far right wing of the GOP.

 

August 12, 2022 11:42 AM Forum: Politics

Perfect, finally keep the mouth shut.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

 We were all a bit puzzled by your incessant whining like a 2 year old.....
Really? The whiner-in-chief of the Astromart political forum calling someone a whiner??

Completely clueless. But we all know that. 

August 12, 2022 12:45 PM Forum: Politics

So I take it that right wing media is not covering this???

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Which search warrant are you talking about?  You started with the Leticia James NY AG deposition, and your last statement was concerning the "search warrant".

The only search warrant that I'm familiar with was the Mar A Lago search warrant.  I'll assume this is the search warrant you're talking about.  

He doesn't have the search warrant.  He wasn't provided the search warrant since he wasn't there at the time they conducted their early morning Raid. He was in NY all day.  

Now before you say "well his lawyers have it so they can provide it", I'll head you off at the pass and inform you that they were not provided a copy of it and the FBI who served the warrant would not allow the Trump lawyers to make a copy of it.

Since those are the facts, maybe you can tell us how he can "show us the damned search warrant if you're so innocent" as you incorrectly claimed above.

How does he do that?  Can you provide the method since he was never given the search warrant.
I know I added that last comment at the end that wasn't related to the topic. Figures you'd ignore your boy taking the fifth. 

Do you have proof they lawyer wasn't given the search warrant or did you pull that out of thin air? 

August 12, 2022 12:52 PM Forum: Politics

Perfect, finally keep the mouth shut.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Just put up a few instances where you claim I'm whining Jim.  

I defend myself all the time.  I will continue to defend myself all the time.

Unfortunately for you, you're confusing defense with whining.  

I let you guys take care of the whining. You do well at that.  wink

This is the closest I can come in any of my postings in this particular thread that you might call whining:

"So then, would you care to put up MORE lies about me, my postings, and what I've said?  If so, do it and I'll once again beat back your lying Bullshit with facts.
That's how it works. If you don't like that then get your shit straight dude and quit spouting whatever pops into your head.  "


I call that defending myself against James's lies about my postings.  Anything else Jim?  smile
If you want me to look back over your recent record here on the mart I wouldn't waste my time because everyone knows you are a whiner and the most condescending person most of us have ever had contact with. BTW - your deleted history here would be a treasure trove. 

August 12, 2022 12:56 PM Forum: Politics

It is about the 6th

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis
Bingo.  You've hit on the reason for it.

Yes, they knew that the "in plain sight" provision would permit them to gather up anything they wanted outside of the documents related to the law they were concerned with, that the DOJ claims he may have violated. 

And since they weren't specifically searching for things related to Jan 6, this was their way of being able to gather up those documents related to Jan 6 if they came across them. 

P.S. Liz Cheney is most likely celebrating with Cake and Ice Cream.  
Yeah, be like the crazy right wing loonies like yourself and defund the FBI and DOJ.

BTW - I hope Liz has chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream

August 12, 2022 04:22 PM Forum: Politics