Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

August 12, 2022 05:17 PM Forum: Politics

It is about the 6th

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Amazing how quickly they forget lol
And now those on your side have said they want to defund the FBI and DOJ. What's your point?

August 13, 2022 04:07 PM Forum: Politics

GEORGIA'S MTG Sells "Defund The FBI" Apparel

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Thanks for the link!   I just ordered 10 t-shirts.  Hoodies are too heavy for me at this time of the year.  wink
So, your now against funding law enforcement?

Next thing we know you’ll be joining Antifa and putting a BLM sign in your front window.

August 14, 2022 06:29 PM Forum: Politics

GOP Strategist: Trump Has To Be Indicted Or Garland Has To Resign

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
According to him, there no other possibility:    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/08/14/donald-trump-merrick-garland-fbi-search-sotu-jennings-vpx.cnn
Well I'm sure Rich and Greg would agree he should resign. 

August 15, 2022 03:34 PM Forum: Politics

GOP Strategist: Trump Has To Be Indicted Or Garland Has To Resign

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Why would we or I agree?  Agree with whom?  
With the comment made by the GOP strategist in the video Rod posted in the original post that you didn’t watch, but could have deduced from the title of the thread, you dolt. 

Please try to keep up.

August 16, 2022 03:09 PM Forum: Politics

Want to see the leftist frauds and fools change their tune instantly??

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Of course you did, but that was to be expected of you, to regurgitate their BS.

I asked a couple of questions.  Are they too inconvenient for you to answer?  Would it destroy your narrative to answer?

I'll ask again:  

Is Trump SUING the DOJ to have the warrant released?  

So then, what is preventing the DOJ from releasing a Redacted Search Warrant?  Nobody that I know, certainly nobody in the Trump administration has gone to the courts and Said "WE WANT the entire search warrant released Unredacted". 

Have they gone to court and said to the Judge overseeing the case and demanded that if they release the Warrant it has to be unredacted?

You brought forth that false implication, that someone was saying that they could ONLY release it if it was UNredacted. 

So since you implied that, inform us all of who did that and went to court to assure that the UNredacted warrant was released. 

Who did that?  
But what about Hillary's emails?

August 16, 2022 08:58 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

What about the Nuclear secrets??   All the hysterics on the left are cocksure that he had Nuclear Secrets?  What about them?  

You mean the top secret documents he declassified?

Or the top secret documents that the FBI planted?

The question no one is answering is why did he have them in the first place?

August 16, 2022 09:30 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Speaking of changing their tune. Let see if we can get all of the excuses in order shall we?

1) Attack the DOJ and FBI, blaming the Democrat regimes there, nevermind they are run by republicans Merritt Garland and Christopher Wray.

2) The FBI planted documents,

3) Trump just wanted some souvenirs,

4) But what about Obama's 33 million documents, much of it classified? Safe and under lock and key at the Obama Presidential Library. 

5) He declassified the documents before leaving the WH. No, he didn't.

6) He was so convinced the overturning of the election would be successful that he only started packing two days before he left the WH.

What is your favorite one?

August 16, 2022 09:31 PM Forum: Politics

August 16, 2022 10:21 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

My favorite one is when 4 different people at the FBI including the top dog Comey, lied on the FISA applications that they signed off on, committing perjury by using the fraudulent Russian Dossier that was purchased and paid for by Hilary Clinton, citing the lies contained within, in order to obtain Warrants to spy on the Republican candidate who was running against Hilary Clinton.  

Then when Questioned in Front of Congress Comey admitted that the Dossier they used in their FISA applications couldn't be verified, even though they said that it was, lying to the Judges in order to fraudulently secure the FISA warrants  to spy on their political foe Donald Trump.  
Wait, are we talking Trump or Hillary?

I guess my "but what about Hillary's emails" dig was right on the mark.

August 17, 2022 12:02 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

No, what does Hilary's emails have to do with the fabricated, fake Dossier that Fusion GPS put forth via the Clinton Campaign.

Go ahead and explain the connection. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-defends-funding-anti-trump-dossier-late/story?id=50879784
Well, excuse me. The original poster of this thread said it was about the FBI and Trump.

Oh, wait. That was you! Wow, too bad you can't monetize your amazing skills at goalpost moving, you know, 
like starting something like the Goalpost Moving Company with the motto:

"Expert Moving of Goalposts since 2021" (Or much longer, but there's just no proof of that anymore, is there?)