Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

September 4, 2022 07:57 PM Forum: Politics

Trump's Virtues

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Every time I check to see if there are new posts I see the title this thread. Never thought I'd ever see those two words used together like that. LOL. 

September 6, 2022 12:32 AM Forum: Politics

Trump's Virtues

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Are you saying that the photos were not staged by the FBI for public consumption?  

After all, you say "Having found classified documents scattered all over Trumps office" implies that you actually believe that those folders were strewn in his office like that and they (the FBI) just happened upon them like that.  

I'm just trying to get a handle on the mindset that we're dealing with here.  smile
Have you ever watched CSI, NCSI, Law and Order, SVU, FBI, or any of the other numerous procedural crime dramas not counting any of the reality based procedural police/crime shows? I'll type this very slowly so you can understand it this time. When collecting evidence from a search warrant they, in this case the FBI, takes pictures of the things they find. For the record. Or are you too daft to understand that? So, no, the documents weren't found that way.  

September 6, 2022 05:04 AM Forum: Politics

Trump's Virtues

Posted By Jim Moscheck

BF stated:   "I'll type this very slowly so you can understand it this time.

So, no, the documents weren't found that way". 

Well Barney Fife, thanks for agreeing with me and confirming that for your buddy there Goober.  

You might want to let him in on that secret since there are literally hundreds of thousands of morons on the left who were duped into believing that Trump's office was littered with those documents and that he left them scattered all over the floor.  

Your pal Russ and Noah Trevor seem to believe they were.    wink  
No one thinks that except you fools on the right who want to make it out to be a big thing/deal/gotcha moment. They are evidence photos, nothing more. Pretty damning if you ask me, they were found in boxes in his "45 office" as they call it. LOL.

Russ and Trevor were making a joke, something foreign to the likes of you. I still assert you are a funny guy, just not funny haha. 

Oh, and Don Knotts was a comedy genius, glad to be associated with his character Barney Fife. Now there was one badass lawman. All he needed was that one bullet.

September 7, 2022 02:13 AM Forum: Politics

Trump's Virtues

Posted By Jim Moscheck

All Presidents have top level sec'y clearances.  Obama Still has 31,000,000 pages of documents and many are classified.  He was supposed to place them on digital format and then turn them over to the National Archives 6 years ago, and everyone is still waiting.  

The GSA packed all of the documents in boxes and gave them to those who brought them to Mar A Lago.  

The National Archives have been working with Trump for the last 17 months since he left and the FBI visited Mar A Lago on June 2, 2022, and they instructed those who were guarding the documents to put a different lock on the closet where many were contained, and the FBI didn't have an issue then.

Every President has taken classified documents for their personal uses in book writing, etc... and they aren't committing crimes when they do so.

But for the gullible out there, typically on the left the "staging" of the document photos, was for political purposes, and then the FBI Illegally LEAKED the photos to the press, which IS a crime, but the FBI has gotten so comfortable with committing crimes such as LEAKING to the press, SELECTIVELY for Political Purposes that they don't care any longer because they know they don't have to answer to anyone.  

Now then, let's address Hillary Clinton, who didn't have the same executive power as President Trump and talk about what She did as Sec'y of State.  

Hillary Clinton took over 100 classified documents and put many of them on her Illegal server, which was open to hacking by enemy nations, of which many experts stated that her server was Most likely Hacked by our enemies who now have classified US gov't information because Hilary Clinton acted Recklessly as James Comey testified to.

She committed crimes and James Comey, the corrupt FBI director let her slide and said that "no prosecutor would be willing to prosecute her", a statement of fraud to which many Federal Prosecutors made statements completely contradicting James Comey.
Where is the law saying it's illegal to release a pic of evidence in a case that has national interest. You guys were screaming for the release of all information and for it to be transparent. That is unless it looks bad. You say they were all under lock and key? What about the documents found in his desk and in boxes in his office?

September 7, 2022 07:05 AM Forum: Politics

Trump's Virtues

Posted By Jim Moscheck

OMG!  (Take palm, slap forehead, repeat, repeat, repeat....)  
Sez the moron who doesn't know what an evidence photo is.

September 8, 2022 12:58 AM Forum: Politics

LOL Hey Rich....Kunstler nailed them to the cross with this one LOL

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland
That so-called editorial was beyond stupid. But the right wing "free thinkers" keep on lapping it up while supporting this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE
Brian and Rod: Just an FYI. There is a Youtube button in the toolbar above to post videos. It's much more effective than a link.

How this guy got ANY votes in 2020 is beyond my understanding. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard a president say. Ever.

September 8, 2022 02:01 AM Forum: Politics

New DOJ filing in response to Donny's request for a special master

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Well, August flew by and if you're like me you spent some time on vacation just relaxing and not paying too much attention to what's been happening in trump world. Here's Seth Meyers Closer Look segment from last night to get you all back up to speed. A lot happened in August. BTW watch for Rubio's comments toward the end of the video. LOL.

September 8, 2022 02:12 AM Forum: Politics

LOL Hey Rich....Kunstler nailed them to the cross with this one LOL

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
I see my prediction came true LOL
Believe me, Greg, the responses from you and Rich can be/are pretty entertaining and enlightening, too.

September 8, 2022 08:03 PM Forum: Politics

Cities Run by Democrats for Decades are all experiencing huge upticks in Violent crime

Posted By Jim Moscheck

If we didn’t have Richard and his right wing outrage posts this forum would get a quarter of the traffic it gets now. I don’t know whether that’s a good thing or not. I wonder if he notices that he gets very little response from most of them.

September 9, 2022 12:12 AM Forum: Politics

NYT: Trump’s Post-Election Fund-Raising Comes Under Scrutiny by Justice Dept.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

I just can't keep up with the legal woes surrounding everybody's favorite failed reality/game show host, well at least Rich and Greg's favorite failed reality/game show host.

First, Bannon surrenders himself to a NY DA for duping donors with the build the wall scheme. But wait, you say, he was pardoned by Trump for that. Too bad it doesn't extend to the state prosecution. I wonder if they'll let him wear multiple orange jumpsuits to keep up his weird layered fashion decisions.

But just now it's reported by the NYT:

"A federal grand jury in Washington is examining the formation of — and spending by — a super PAC created by Donald J. Trump after his loss in the 2020 election as he was raising millions of dollars by baselessly asserting that the results had been marred by widespread voting fraud.

According to subpoenas issued by the grand jury, the contents of which were described to The New York Times, the Justice Department is interested in the inner workings of Save America PAC, Mr. Trump’s main fund-raising vehicle after the election. Several similar subpoenas were sent on Wednesday to junior and midlevel aides who worked in the White House and for Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign."

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/08/us/politics/trump-save-america-pac-subpoenas.html