New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

September 10, 2022 02:44 AM Forum: Politics

LOL Hey Rich....Kunstler nailed them to the cross with this one LOL

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Well normally audiophiles don't talk about Per "speaker" numbskull.  I thought you were an engineer??

You sure don't talk like one.  

Here's a clue for you, his system can drive more than 1 speaker.  LOL.  

The only thing I can tell from his system is that he's got dual mono amps and he has some Omega XRS speakers the towers
My God, does everything have to be an argument with you?

I think we should call you Karen.

September 10, 2022 04:17 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

I'm sure he is.  The fact is that if he had ever once offered me an ounce of respect, rather than his continuous attacks, I might have a different opinion of him. LOL!  

You? Expecting respect? LOL.

September 10, 2022 04:50 AM Forum: Politics

NYT: Trump’s Post-Election Fund-Raising Comes Under Scrutiny by Justice Dept.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

It's Friday, I'm working the late shift tonight so have nothing to do until closing time.

So let's have a dance party courtesy of the Lincoln Project.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you DJ Trump! This video harkens back to the early days of YouTube videos, like a whole decade ago.

September 10, 2022 06:19 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

Funny!  I love Rodney.
Was once riding a free shuttle bus from the tailgating area to Ford Field for a Lions game and an older fellow, who kind of looked like Rodney, did a 15 minute imitation of him that was so good it had the whole bus almost crying in laughter.

It was during the 0-16 season and was the highlight of the whole game.  

September 12, 2022 07:55 AM Forum: Politics

AST Spacemobile Bluewalker 3 satellites

Posted By Jim Moscheck

I was able to read the first paragraph or so before I hit the paywall. Figures just when I'm looking forward to to some more frequent observing opportunities this will happen. I assume it'll be in geosynchronous orbit so it'll wreck the night sky for good?? Finally folks will be able to post pics while on their wilderness hikes so their followers can "like" them and they can keep up with their twitter feeds. Buh bye dark skies cause you know the internet is important. The masses will never look up at the night sky to experience for themselves anyways. They can just call up a picture of most any DSO instantly so why does it matter?  

September 12, 2022 10:38 PM Forum: Politics

AST Spacemobile Bluewalker 3 satellites

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Thanks for that info Jim.

September 15, 2022 12:17 AM Forum: Politics

What was he thinking?

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Not like the democrats need any more help for the midterms. This'll just motivate them some more.

His GOP colleagues in the Senate are distancing themselves from the proposed legislation. We got bad inflation news yesterday, but everyone is talking about abortion. Or not talking about it as McConnell wants us to do. I've heard many talking about voting this Roe-vember since the Supremes action on Roe v. Wade. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/13/grahams-abortion-ban-senate-gop-00056423

September 15, 2022 05:56 AM Forum: Politics

What was he thinking?

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Just in time, the new season of The Handmaid's Tale starts today.

September 17, 2022 07:59 AM Forum: Politics

Brett Favre is a scumbag. So is the Mississippi governor.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

"Newly released text messages from NFL Hall of Famer Brett Favre show he was much more involved than previously known in pushing for millions of federal welfare dollars to be diverted from helping poor families to instead pay for a new volleyball facility at the school where his daughter played the sport.

The messages, released in a court filing this week, also reveal that Favre sought reassurances from a nonprofit executive that the public would never learn he was seeking millions of dollars in grants that ultimately came from the Mississippi welfare agency."

He actually sent this text: 

"If you were to pay me is there any way the media can find out where it came from and for how much?" 

Yeah dummy, from this text you sent. What a moron.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/brett-favre-texts-show-role-mississippi-welfare-scandal-rcna47654

Seth Meyers covers it, among other things, in this Closer Look from last night's show.  
Skip to the 8:00 minute mark or so for the relevant part, but the whole thing is disturbing and funny at the same time.

September 17, 2022 07:43 PM Forum: Politics

Brett Favre is a scumbag. So is the Mississippi governor.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Yeah, I guess what's the deal with a few million dollars for rich kids to play volleyball? It's not like the city of Jackson really needs safe drinking water.

Either this forum is indeed dead like the rest of astromart's forums or I guess in order for anyone to make any comments I should have used some more colorful language to paint all conservatives/right wing/MAGA folks in a bad way like I did to the two guys in the thread title. 

You know, like Richard regularly does to those on the left when he starts his threads.