New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

October 21, 2022 05:26 AM Forum: Politics

"Conspiracy To Defraud"

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

I have not heard much recently about Trump being indicted for Jan 6.  Do you (or Jim, Brian, etc. still think that is a possibility/likelihood?   Indictment talk was all over the news a few weeks ago.
And Garland, as a matter of policy, said he won't do anything in the weeks leading up to an election.

October 22, 2022 07:26 AM Forum: Politics

"Conspiracy To Defraud"

Posted By Jim Moscheck

I enjoyed reading this conversation but unfortunately have been too busy to participate. Friday’s are busy at the store and after eating some really good pizza I’m settling down to watch the Phillies/San Diego game for a bit (Go Phillies!!!) until they drop the puck in an original six match up between Detroit and Chicago. The Wings are 2-0-1 to start the season! It’s nice and clear out and might roll out my small reflector to take a look at Jupiter and Saturn. Hope you guys all have a good weekend.

October 26, 2022 07:45 PM Forum: Politics

DeSantis Vs Crist Debate

Posted By Jim Moscheck

I agree that Crist was well prepared and made some great points that should have some sway over Florida voters, but I also agree DeSantis will win.

October 27, 2022 05:41 PM Forum: Politics

When Tucker Carlson and Hunter Biden Were Friends...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
Isn't this cute: The Carlson's asked Hunter Biden to intercede on behalf of Bucky Carlson:
"Hunter Biden agreed to help Tucker Carlson’s son with his application to Georgetown University in 2014 after the right-wing Fox News host and his wife, Susie Carlson, reached out asking for his support, according to email exchanges"
https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-asked-hunter-biden-112234207.html
And 'ol Bucky is doing really well as an aide to a Republican congressman, too. What ya think: Bucky for congress soon?...
Figures a prep school baby named Tucker would name his kid Buckley and then used nepotism, from Hunter Biden of all people, to get his kid into an elite university. Those are names the elite uses, the only Buckley’s and Tucker’s I’ve ever met have been dogs. Yeah, rich kid from La Jolla, California, Tucker has all those MAGA types fooled that he’s one of them, the same way they relate to that failed game show host Trump. Let’s see, Trump lost the popular vote, twice, lost both houses of Congress, has numerous ongoing investigations, been twice impeached, and Rich and his gang still support the guy. By all means, the orange guy should definitely run again. He will lose bigly.

October 27, 2022 09:30 PM Forum: Politics

Is Pennsylvania really going to elect this bozo?

Posted By Jim Moscheck

The thing is Fetterman will continue to get better while Oz will always be an carpetbagging ozhole. 

October 28, 2022 12:30 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Really, how exactly is Oz a carpetbagger?  Do you even know what the term means?

He was born in Ohio and moved to Pennsylvania where he has residency in Pennsylvania, has a driver's license that is issued BY Pennsylvania, is registered to VOTE IN Pennsylvania, has a gun permit issued BY Pennsylvania, and his very medical license is issued BY Pennsylvania.

Hilary Clinton moved to NY State to become a Senator and had never lived there, but that's ok with you because she's a leftist Democrat like you.

I guess projection for the Democrats is their regular state of mind.

Perhaps you should get a clue before you make another nonsensical statement.  

Just a thought.  
Yeah, I guess Pennsylvania is right next to New Jersey so close enough, huh?.

Last I saw Hillary wasn't running anywhere so she's irrelevant to this discussion.

October 28, 2022 02:15 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

I wonder if Rich buys Oz's tonics and elixirs, too?...
LOL. We need a like button on this forum. 

October 28, 2022 04:23 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Excuse me, but I don't recall you bringing up any criticism about Hilary Clinton's obvious carpet bagging now or at the time she was engaging in it.

Is there a reason that you give Hilary a pass without even a hint of criticism of her?

I know that you don't want to speak about it, since it exposes your complete inconsistency and total hypocrisy about the subject.

I can't really blame you, since addressing that fact would make you look like a fool trying to justify your massive hypocrisy.

Let me just finish by saying I understand why you desperately want to avoid that question.  wink
Yeah, hypocrisy. You criticize John Fetterman, but you let this douchbag of a president slide for four years. The guy couldn't walk down a ramp, he had to hold his glass of water with two hands, and then there are his words. He has the BEST words:

October 28, 2022 10:33 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

This is your guy: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dr-oz-shouldnt-be-a-senator-or-a-doctor/

Why do you like these frauds? 
The fact we are on a science based web forum doesn't make a difference, either. Why relatively smart people will follow and support these charlatans and failed game show and celebrity TV hosts is beyond my understanding. I guess we should have been saying all along how it was Oprah who discovered, encouraged, and provided their exposure to the stupid population who buys into these snake oil salesmen.  

And the kicker is none of them will probably even look at the link you provided. 

October 29, 2022 02:36 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

Every time i engage the screamer, I step back and ask myself why I waste my time. Anyone else do that, too? LOL
All the time, though it's exactly what the republican party has been hoping the American public will do. High prices bad, vote for us. Only saving grace is Biden's veto pen if they get majorities in Congress. They've told us exactly what they are going to do: cutting or eliminating SS and Medicare, using the debt ceiling to justify those cuts, make the ban on abortion and even birth control a federal law, and give the wealthy another tax break. Like I said, high prices and inflation are bad and the dimwits  are so short sighted they will willingly give up their rights because of it.

Hope I am wrong come November 9th, though even if the progressives do win the other side will just start screaming voter fraud. It's really sickening.