New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

December 3, 2022 04:43 PM Forum: Politics

Elon suspends Ye from Twitter?

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

No deflection, just putting up the pertinent and always inconvenient facts that apply to your side of the aisle, to indicate your 24/7/365 hypocrisy, whereby your politicians associate themselves with the biggest racists, bigots, homophobes, etc... and those clapping seals like yourself overlook their friendships and ignore their associations with the very same losers. 

So when you grow a pair of nuts and start calling out your own like Ye, Talib, Omar, Harris, and Biden himself for being the bigoted scumbags that they are, rather than excusing them as you do every single time, then you can come talk to me, got that?  wink

Otherwise, you're just another clapping seal, leftist hypocrite in the long line of leftist hypocrites, that if lined up across the country would extend from ocean to ocean.  
You misunderstand my posting. I was criticizing Ye for his racism and antisemitism and criticizing your hero Musk for curbing his free speech. You made how many posts praising musk???

December 3, 2022 05:43 PM Forum: Politics

Elon suspends Ye from Twitter?

Posted By Jim Moscheck

I didn't misunderstand a thing.

I gave you a response explaining your regular leftist hypocrisy. 

That's about all I need to say.  smile
And all you did was defect to another whataboutism. Typical of you, Dodgeball.

December 4, 2022 04:00 PM Forum: Politics

Looks like the Biden team in the runup to and immediately before the 2020 Presidential election were colluding w/Twitter

Posted By Jim Moscheck

P.S.  This thread has been taken off topic and so I'm not interested in wasting any more time w/you regarding this off topic subject. 

Hahaha. Sez the guy who does this in most every thread he responds to not started by him. Even in some of the threads he starts, too. 

December 5, 2022 03:22 PM Forum: Politics

Complete and Utter Silence

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Let's get back to your original response which was nonsensical.  

Your statement that "It has already been debunked" is referring to what?

What was debunked?  The letter which claimed that the emails on Hunter's laptop were Russian Disinformation?

You wrote this bit of stupidity:  " he's already posted about and has been thorough debunked".

So I'll ask one more time.   What was debunked?

The NY Times and the Wa Po Both wrote about the emails on Hunter Biden's laptop.  They reported that the accusations of Russian Disinformation were wrong and that the emails were his emails.

What was debunked?
The de facto leader of your side suggests doing away with our beloved constitution and you are worried about Hunter Biden's dick pics?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/04/us/politics/trump-constitution-republicans.html

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on Saturday on his social network, Truth Social.

December 5, 2022 06:28 PM Forum: Politics

Posted this is the Complete and Utter Silence thread but then got complete and utter silence by the righty forum guy

Posted By Jim Moscheck

The de facto leader of the Republican Party suggests doing away with our beloved constitution and all they are worried about are Hunter Biden's dick pics?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/04/us/politics/trump-constitution-republicans.html

Trump wrote this in a post on Saturday on his social network, Truth Social."

December 5, 2022 08:29 PM Forum: Politics

Posted this is the Complete and Utter Silence thread but then got complete and utter silence by the righty forum guy

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Counting the ways that the Liberal Democrat Political Party wants to do away with our beloved Constitution:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/26/survey-most-u-s-liberals-want-to-rewrite-constitution-impose-race-quotas-on-history-classes-and-museums/

Seventy percent of self-identified “liberals” want to rewrite the U.S. Constitution “to a new American constitution that better reflects our diversity as a people,” according to survey results published in Quillette this week. Seventy-nine percent of self-identified “very liberal” respondents agreed with this suggestion.

Seventy-six and 81 percent of “liberal” and “very liberal” respondents supported the idea to “Rebalance the art shown in museums across the country until an analysis of content shows that it reflects the demography of the population and perspective of Native people and citizens of color.” Seventy-one and 80 percent of these groups, respectively, supported this idea: “Move, after public consultation, to a new American anthem that better reflects our diversity as a people.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/yes-democrats-hate-constitution-heres-latest-ben-shapiro

As Ben Shapiro writes:  That dang due process. That silly Second Amendment. This Constitution thing keeps getting in the way of Democratic priorities.

https://spectator.org/democrats-loathe-our-constitution/

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/democrats-now-attack-3-of-the-10-bill-of-rights/

"The Second Amendment needs some changing, because Americans don't agree with it and we've had it," Rep. Mike Doyle, D-Pa., declared last week.

After Gabby Giffords was shot, liberal talk show host Bill Maher said that the Democratic party should "come out against the 2nd Amendment." Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., responded, "I sure wish they would."

Retired liberal justice John Paul Stevens wrote on op-ed saying the 2nd Amendment should itself be amended, so that the right to own guns only would apply to those who are actively serving in a militia.

If you would like more evidence as to how your Leftist Democrats hate the Constitution, I can probably find another 40 examples.

My own examples:   The Democrat Party wants to abolish the Electoral College.  It is in the US Constitution.

Who has stated that?   

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/abolish-the-electoral-college/2020/11/15/c40367d8-2441-11eb-a688-5298ad5d580a_story.html   

The electoral college, whatever virtues it may have had for the Founding Fathers, is no longer tenable for American democracy. We write this with full awareness of the challenges....

https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020/bigideas/its-time-to-abolish-the-electoral-college/

In recent years, though, I have changed my view and concluded it is time to get rid of the Electoral College. In this paper, I explain the history of the Electoral College, why it no longer is a constructive force in American politics, and why it is time to move to the direct popular election of presidents.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/03/democrats-continue-turn-constitution/

Would you like a dozen more examples??  smile

You can educate yourself on the US Constitution if you like.  I suggest Article 2 Section 1
Why can’t you focus on the topic of the thread? Trump said it, I didn’t. 

December 5, 2022 08:37 PM Forum: Politics

Looks like the Biden team in the runup to and immediately before the 2020 Presidential election were colluding w/Twitter

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

Remains unanswered.
It's what Dodgeball David does. I asked him about Trump and the comment Trump made Saturday about the constitution, he replies with how bad the democrats are. There is no help for him.

December 5, 2022 11:54 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

He said that he wants to terminate "the rules found in the US Constitution".

Your side terminates "the rules found in the US Constitution" on a regular basis. 

Judges on your side of the aisle created "rules for the legislatures" where the US Constitution clearly states that the State Legislatures make the rules of the election in their respective states.  

Your side created rights not found in the US Constitution and created them out of whole cloth as they did in Roe v. Wade.

10th amendment reserved the powers to the states

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Joe Biden is trying to create legislation with respect to giving money to those who took out loans for Higher education and it doesn't say he can do that anywhere in the US Constitution.  

Your side of the aisle ignores the US Constitution on a regular basis.  smile

This is what he said: “Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social.

December 5, 2022 11:58 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown
The "Quote" button for some of Richard's posts in this thread, #51, 61, and 63, is off to the right side of the screen and inactive.   Is my browser misbehaving, or is this God trying to send us a message?  Jim
I'm seeing it two. Happens sometimes, I think it's a glitch in the software when someone doesn't know how to correctly post links that then go off into infinity. LOL.

December 6, 2022 12:02 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Yeah, I read that.  Do you have anything else to add?  

Your politicians have been against the Constitution for decades.  

Your losers want to remove the Electoral College and go to a straight winner take all form of election.  

The founders were afraid of a Pure Democracy which would be disastrous for this nation.  

I already listed a number of other examples to indicate that your Leftist/Marxists hate the US Constitution.  

Care to deal with that?  smile
So, you deny Trump is the leader of the GOP?