Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

January 13, 2023 12:39 AM Forum: Politics

Classified Documents found at Biden's Private Office, illegally taken by him. May have sold Nuclear Secrets to China.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Maybe, just maybe, and I'm a Biden supporter, this will affect the 2024 election and we'll get both of the tired old white men out of there, Trump by indictment(s) and Biden by embarrassment and old age (something that Trump isn't capable of) and have a choice between some different candidates. I'm very tired of Trump and I'm getting there on Biden, though not looking forward to the next two years with the **** show in the house. 

January 13, 2023 03:04 AM Forum: Politics

Classified Documents found at Biden's Private Office, illegally taken by him. May have sold Nuclear Secrets to China.

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

Rod, the best part by far is going to be watching you twist and spin to paint whomever the Rs nominate as Trump 2.  (Assuming it is not Trump of course).  It does not matter whether the Rs nominate DeSantis, me, Sarah Collins, Bernie Sanders or the ghost of FDR.  You can be counted on to paint this candidate as Trump 2.  It is pretty darned funny.  

Jim
Well I'm hoping for candidates outside the box. As you can tell from my previous post I've had it with old white men running things. For the past few election cycles I've voted for women, when I can. So, how about Nikki Haley vs. Gretchen Whitmer for president? Whitmer has had a budget surplus and a balanced budget every year she's been in office and that was with a GOP house and senate. I can see our Sec of State Joslyn Benson running for US Senate for Stabenow's seat. There is also US Rep. Elissa Slotkin that would fit well with me as a senate candidate. Attorney General Dana Nessel, the smartest of the bunch, can run for anything she wants and I'll support her. Plus, she the only one that knows how to do a proper Charlie's Angel pose. 

January 13, 2023 05:05 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

You stated:  

we'll get both of the tired old white men out of there, Trump by indictment(s) and Biden by embarrassment and old age

Sometimes one just gets lucky.  I hope you realize that your statement just epitomizes beyond belief, the double standard that you LIVE by and that which identifies everyone on the left and in the Democrat party.  

I mean if I paid you to do it, you couldn't have proven my point any better so let me just thank you right now.

Yes, you are right.  Joe Biden commits the same exact offense that Donald Trump does and you indicate the difference in treatment.  

Trump has to worry about a criminal indictment coming down from on high, while Joe Biden never will have to worry about being given equal treatment.

He will receive special treatment because he's a Democrat and only has to worry about embarrassment while Trump has to worry about being thrown in jail over it.

Thanks again for saying it yourself and proving the point that the leftist Democrat party has the DOJ in their back pocket.   wink 
Trump and his cronies including attorney general Bill Barr spent years arguing that a sitting president can't be indicted.

Talk about your double standards.

January 13, 2023 05:49 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

No one this high up is going to be indicted for mishandling classified documents.  Not the president, not the former president, and not the former Secretary of State who ran for president and lost. 

The only poor saps who get indicted and prosecuted for these sorts of crimes are army privates, navy seamen, military contractors and the like.  Maybe the occasional retired general.  

I will double down and guarantee that Trump won't be prosecuted for mishandling the classified documents or obstruction now that Biden has stepped in it.  Biden had documents in his garage?  For how many years?  Neither of these guys have the intelligence or integrity to be trusted with state secrets, but that is another issue.  Yes, I can see that there are significant arguments to be made that Joe is cooperating and so on, so the cases are different....  Not different enough in my opinion.  When Clinton, Biden and Trump can each be credibly charges with mishandling classified information, there is no way on earth Garland authorizes prosecution of Trump alone.  No way at all.

Jim 
Until this came out about Biden I thought the document  thing was a pretty tight case. Not so much anymore.

Still, if I was DJT I'd be more worried about Georgia.

January 18, 2023 04:31 AM Forum: Politics

Remember that far leftist wacko who ...

Posted By Jim Moscheck

... was a failed Democratic candidate who claimed voter fraud and was arrested and charged as the "mastermind" in shootings targeting Republican politicians’ homes?

Yeah, me neither.

On the other hand:

https://www.abqjournal.com/2565117/solomon-pena-arrested-in-shootings-targeting-new-mexico-democratic-politicians-homes.html

"Albuquerque police on Monday arrested the man they say is the “mastermind” behind a recent string of shootings targeting Democratic lawmakers’ homes.

The suspect, Solomon Pena, is a Republican who unsuccessfully ran for office in November, has made repeated claims that the election was rigged, and appears to have attended the Jan. 6, 2021, riot in Washington, D.C."

January 18, 2023 09:01 AM Forum: Politics

Remember when that Democrat candidate down in New Mexico Murdered that reporter

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Got anything that is currently in the news, like today for instance, that isn’t behind a right wing paywall? 

I quoted and posted a story from today’s Albuquerque Journal. Care to comment on the story or are you just going to play what-about-isms?

January 22, 2023 04:06 AM Forum: Politics

Imagine if this was a democrat

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Seems no one wants to talk politics (and stay on topic) here anymore. Resurrecting this dead thread that no one on the right wanted to talk about when it was started. How many lies have come out since then and still not a peep from you guys, especially the tightly-wound righty rightist here, although he'll just respond with a whataboutism.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/01/george-santos-worst-lies

1) Said his Grandparents fled the Holocaust.

2) Said his mother died as a result of 9/11

3) Said he was a Volleyball star

4) That Ponzi scheme he was involved in

5) Alleged crimes committed in Brazil

6) The allegedly stolen scarves

7) Said he was mugged on the way to delivering his rent check

8) All those $199.99 charges (There’s absolutely nothing shady about the fact that Santos’s campaign spent exactly $199.99 on 37 different campaign expenditures filed with the Federal Election Commission, which is incidentally exactly one cent below the dollar threshold above which the FEC requires campaigns to keep receipts. Not shady at all.)

9) This one frosts my cookies: Bilking a homeless veteran out of money raised to save his dying dog

10) Claiming he had “lost four employees” at the Pulse nightclub shooting

11) Having a staffer pretend to be Kevin McCarthy's chief of staff in campaign calls

So, what does McCarthy do? Appoints him to two committees, the Small Business committee and the Sciences committee. Just wow.

When Madison Cawthorn got crazy exposing alleged GOP orgies and coke parties you all ran him out on a rail, but this guy gets a pass???

And I didn't even mention his denial of being a drag queen when he was a young man in his home country of Brazil. I think this guy represents everything that the current crop of crazy republicans are. Liars, deniers, and conspiracy theorists. I'm talking about Green, Beobert, Gaetz, Gossart, and their ilk.

January 23, 2023 03:18 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Wow, it sure is surprising that you're opening up and showing everyone your trans-phobic side.

I knew it would come out eventually.   smile  
Wow, care to let us know how you feel about Santos? I don't care what you think about me as I consider the source.

Biden is toast. I can admit that, why can't you denounce Santos?

January 23, 2023 04:26 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

You stated:  

Wow, care to let us know how you feel about Santos?

Apparently you can't read?  I just did denounce him.  Did you miss my posting after Greg's?

it was right there in plain English. 

Unlike Republican politicians, I don't subscribe to leftists telling me what particular words I need to use.

Anything else that you are confused about, that I need to clarify for you?  smile

P.S.  If you need someone to hold your hand you can check response #6 above.  
True to form, Rich, true to form. If I missed your denunciation, sorry, but don't be a dick about it.

This Santos guy is a real tool and if he was a democrat I'd be embarrassed he was on my team and I'd be even more embarrassed if I voted for him. Good way to ensure reelection, huh? Then again, a majority of the fools in his district, on both sides, fell for his deceit.

January 23, 2023 08:05 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

What's the matter Jim, pissed off because once again you came off as an ignorant tool who can't seem to find his own asshole even when someone gives him a funnel??     smile  

Now you're really being a dick.