New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Jim Moscheck

January 23, 2023 08:05 PM Forum: Politics

Imagine if this was a democrat

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

What's the matter Jim, pissed off because once again you came off as an ignorant tool who can't seem to find his own asshole even when someone gives him a funnel??     smile  

Now you're really being a dick. 

January 25, 2023 07:06 PM Forum: Politics

How true!

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Richard Davis
Biden's now trying to sell his Vette....
It wasn’t really funny the first time you posted it, but by all mean prove you are a jackass and post it again.

January 28, 2023 07:11 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by Russ Carroll
I've listed my Officina Stellare Veloce RH 200 in the classifieds. Check it out - ask for the Political forum discount smile
I would've jumped on that AP, but I'm nowhere near San Diego. LOL.

Enjoy that scope Brian! Hope you have a good road trip picking it up, too.

January 28, 2023 11:20 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

Hi Jim, Did you catch the Purdue v Michigan game last night?
Hi Jim, I didn’t. I was watching hockey and forgot about it. College B ball doesn’t get my interest for another month or so.

Purdue seems like the real deal, though. Michigan just lost its best player for the year, even thought the came close.

February 4, 2023 04:27 AM Forum: Politics

Shoot It Down!

Posted By Jim Moscheck

I don't doubt for a minute that if it was a US balloon over China it would have been shot down two days ago.

February 5, 2023 05:47 AM Forum: Politics

Shoot It Down!

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Well, they shot it down, looks like it’ll be recoverable in about 47 foot deep waters off the coast of the Carolinas.

February 9, 2023 12:33 AM Forum: Politics

Dark Brandon : "Smash!"

Posted By Jim Moscheck

He may be old but he got the right wing nuts to fall into a trap. I guess he can think on his feet. This is just one example and there were others, but this one was the best. He must have been irradiated with gamma rays before the speech. 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/02/biden-2023-state-of-the-union.html

"New House Speaker Kevin McCarthy maintained a disciplined frown for most of the address, applauding and even standing when the subject-matter required it. But Biden was lustily heckled by Republicans for the second year in a row, and this time not just by a couple of extremists. But Biden turned their rowdiness to his advantage. The loudest complaints were provoked by his (totally justified) taunts about Republican malice toward Social Security and Medicare — evidenced by Senator Rick Scott’s plan to “sunset” these and every other federal program. The Republicans roared that that aren’t actually after these programs, allowing Biden to sarcastically take credit for GOP “conversions” to the cause of protecting these programs and the seniors who rely on them. McCarthy looked pained at how his charges walked into a predictable trap that Biden sprang expertly and even joyfully in off-script interactions with his detractors."

February 9, 2023 03:02 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by David Cotterell
Not mine but I wish it was.

A meme updated...

Dave
Is Marjorie Traitor Green dressed up for cosplay as Cruella DeVille?  

February 9, 2023 03:28 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

Originally Posted by James Brown

That's funny!  Did McCarthy rip his copy of the speech in half?  I did not watch.  I actually can't think of a bigger waste of time than a modern SOU speech.  Besides, I wanted to watch the IU v. Rutgers game.  Jim    
McCarthy said he had a talk with his caucus beforehand to pipe down the hijinx. We know how that turned out, as if they were going to listen to Kevin. Biden was very good and sharp for an 80 year old fossil. He seemed to be in his element and it showed. 

February 10, 2023 07:53 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Jim Moscheck

MTG and her body double.