My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: ~ AstroMart LLC~

November 23, 2016 11:59 AM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

A common love letter

Posted By ~ AstroMart LLC~

The following message has been sent to you in response to your Astromart classified ad #933606 - 'If you are not getting emails.......'.
This email was sent by registered Astromart user EDIT - edit@verizon.net (edit, TX) via Astromart's email ad response system. Should you choose to reply to this email message, your response will be sent directly to the recipient and will not pass through or be associated with Astromart in any way. Astromart does not condone or tolerate spam (i.e., unsolicited commercial email) and is taking steps to protect members from this abuse.
---------------------------------------------------------

Why are you showing me a picture of this ASSHOLE? He is just another Clinton piece of crap that is now history along with her.

This will be the last time I subscribe to AMart. This business about instant access to ads and not getting a response because I am only a $15 AMarter is total bullshit. I do not need your site and I have had much better success over the years on Cloudy Nights selling and buying stuff without any of the problems I have encountered on your site.

Cloudy Nights is free by the way. Not that I mind paying something, but I don't need this hassle.

This is about what I would expect from a fringe KOOK blue state like Washington. You are part of the left coast. Need I say more. Case closed.

EDIT

December 7, 2016 10:37 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Escape from Amazon update

Update,

Astro is back up and stable.. for now, will continue to monitor and keep this thing from falling completely apart. We are almost done with the server move. Here is what we are doing step by step. (What is left)

##############

Step 1) Configuring ASP services on new server

Step 2) Will test everything on new live link. If all goes well, we can schedule the DB sync

Step 3) DB Sync - the 1st time we synced database, it took 3 hours instead of the longer estimate I originally thought, so when we sync again LIVE, we can expect it to be down for less time than I estimated.

Step 4) Switch Nameservers - test, test, wait for any additional reports or issues

Step 5) If Steps 1-4 go well, then we cancel Amazon

Sorry for the downtime, this server is running thin on resources, and it's like I have to make a decision between copying the files and the site going down, or letting the site stay up, and do nothing, so its catch 22, but we are almost there.

Thanks!

Don

December 7, 2016 10:37 AM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

Escape from Amazon update

Update,

Astro is back up and stable.. for now, will continue to monitor and keep this thing from falling completely apart. We are almost done with the server move. Here is what we are doing step by step. (What is left)

##############

Step 1) Configuring ASP services on new server

Step 2) Will test everything on new live link. If all goes well, we can schedule the DB sync

Step 3) DB Sync - the 1st time we synced database, it took 3 hours instead of the longer estimate I originally thought, so when we sync again LIVE, we can expect it to be down for less time than I estimated.

Step 4) Switch Nameservers - test, test, wait for any additional reports or issues

Step 5) If Steps 1-4 go well, then we cancel Amazon

Sorry for the downtime, this server is running thin on resources, and it's like I have to make a decision between copying the files and the site going down, or letting the site stay up, and do nothing, so its catch 22, but we are almost there.

Thanks!

Don

December 23, 2016 10:09 AM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

My best Christmas present ever....seriously

If ever a guy needed this more than me ........

Long time since I was in Japan as a guest of Sumitomo Forestry but I fell in love with the people.

Going to light a candle and think of Kyoto

Thank you my friend

Herb

PS - I gave you 10 free ads

January 31, 2017 12:30 PM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

Problems since the server move?

Notice any new issues?

Thank you
Herb

February 1, 2017 05:03 PM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

Pictures working again

If not let us know

Thank you
Herb

February 28, 2017 10:23 AM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

CHAT

http://www.astromart.com/classifieds/details.asp?classified_id=941818

Read PLEASE

Herb

February 28, 2017 11:54 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Chat

Read

http://www.astromart.com/classifieds/details.asp?classified_id=941818

March 1, 2017 01:54 PM Forum: How to make AstroMart BETTER!! My idea is.....

EVERYTHING I HATE ABOUT ASTROMART

Unless you are complaining that you are NOT paying enough this is NOT the place to complain.

This is for things you don't like about the current version of AstroMart and what you think would make AstroMart BETTER

We do not buy off the shelf software. We pay thousands and thousands of dollars to make it the way YOU want it and want it to work

Now is YOUR chance to make the way YOU want it

The developers are monitoring the FORUM so you can talk DIRECT to them

Thank you
AstroMart LLC

March 1, 2017 02:00 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

NEW

http://www.astromart.com/forums/viewpost.asp?forum_post_id=832855&poll_id=&news_id=&article_id=