My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Mark Hansen

January 23, 2005 09:46 AM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

injured eye?

Posted By Mark Hansen

Red-bellied female with a growth or injury just above her eye. This is the first time I've seen her. Unusual.

January 29, 2005 08:58 AM Forum: CCD Imaging and Processing/Solar System

Saturn with 6" Mak

Posted By Mark Hansen

Saturn taken with Quickcam, 2x barlow and lowly (small aperature) 6" Intes Mak. Decent seeing here is very rare. January 27, 2005 the seeing was decent so I thought I'd image Saturn. Outside temp was -5 F.

January 29, 2005 06:11 PM Forum: CCD Imaging and Processing/Solar System

Re: Best Opposition Saturn

Posted By Mark Hansen

Very nice photo! Great detail in the ring for a 9.25".

February 1, 2005 02:46 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Mourning Dove

Posted By Mark Hansen

I cleared snow down to the sod and have been feeding cracked corn there. This one seemed to be watching over the group that gathered. The sun helped bring out what coloring exists in the feathers. FZ20 at 12x.

February 5, 2005 05:26 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

feeder full

Posted By Mark Hansen

Reached 48 F today here in Central Michigan. The canaries were out in full force enjoying the weather. The feeder was full with a few waiting below.

February 12, 2005 08:30 PM Forum: Wildlife Photography

Valentine

Posted By Mark Hansen

Took this picture tonight with the Panasonic FZ20. Rose grown over the winter by my wife. Don't forget to buy your sweetest something. Lest you forget and live with the shame!

February 20, 2005 07:00 AM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

photoshop vs jasc psp

Posted By Mark Hansen

Has anyone compared these two in depth, or is there a website comparing the two? I have PSP 8 and am considering a purchase of the new Photoshop CS. I would use it for all photos: wildlife, portraits, astroshots, etc.

Thanks,

February 26, 2005 01:12 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Wild Mute

Posted By Mark Hansen

Not to happy when my camera and head appeared over the bank 50 feet away. Taken with Panasonic FZ20 and TCON-14B telelens.

March 5, 2005 06:35 AM Forum: Pet Pics

Ol' Pink Nose

Posted By Mark Hansen

5 year old cat named Cleo that is quite personable. Had to be REALLY sneak to get this pic of her on the sofa.

March 5, 2005 02:43 PM Forum: Pet Pics

Re: TUNDRA!

Posted By Mark Hansen

Do you have more pictures? Perhaps in a different position? Tundra is interesting!