My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Steven Moore

February 14, 2016 04:20 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

What do I do?

Posted By Steven Moore

I guess Dave is ok if you are buying off him or selling, just stay off the Politics forum or Auction on here. wink

March 24, 2016 12:36 AM Forum: Off Topic Discussions

Some interesting reading & facts checking!

Posted By Steven Moore

Thanks Mark! This might only take me a couple months. wink

April 10, 2016 01:12 AM Forum: Politics

Keystone Pipeline Springs A Leak

Posted By Steven Moore

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/09/navajo-nation-epa-spill/31384515/

May 6, 2016 01:04 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

How to post my email address and pics in a classif

Posted By Steven Moore

Someone just replies to your ad, you don't have to post your email address, you should already have it on here. I am not sure about links for websites with images you have there. Just fill out the info you want on your ad,Category,Type, Price Shipping, payment, Title etc. and hit continue, upload new file will show, click on browse, upload picture from your computer. ETC. I hope this helps some.

July 23, 2016 10:04 PM Forum: Landscape Photography

Rainbow over Hawaii Island

Posted By Steven Moore

Beautiful!! Thanks for posting! I love Rainbows.

August 16, 2016 10:19 PM Forum: Politics

Auction advice

Posted By Steven Moore

David Cotterell said:

Off-topic, but have any of you guys sold something by auction here on AM? Please PM me if you have - I have a few questions. You politics folks are the only people I know on AM and, though we may differ politically, I know you're all truthful guys and will give good advice.

Thanks

Dave

So David you agree with everything that is posted by Richard, Greg, Darian etc. etc. is the truth on the Politics Forum Right? wink

August 31, 2016 10:04 PM Forum: Landscape Photography

Prairie Fire

Posted By Steven Moore

Beautiful!!

October 23, 2016 12:08 PM Forum: CCD Imaging and Processing/Solar System

Saturn

Posted By Steven Moore

Very nice Scott, thanks for posting!!

November 28, 2016 02:03 AM Forum: Politics

Trump's Latest 3:00am TweetStorm!

Posted By Steven Moore

Rod Kaufman said:

In one breath, the recount, according to Trump, is a scam while, at the same time, we heard him claiming the election was rigged, unless, of course, he won. Now, he falsely claims, and his followers here and elsewhere, firmly believe that millions illegally voted so he lost the popular vote. The reality, of course, is Trump , as usual, is wrong. Not that it will change the beliefs of those in an alternate reality but the facts are:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-illegal-voting-clinton-231860

Here is what a lady in Pa. found election day.

Just returned from voting. My father was still on the voter roles and I filled out a form to have him removed. He died in 2001. While filling out the form a gentlemen came in with his sister and mother who he had driven to the polls. He reported that he voted in the Jefferson Hills area where he lives and his Trump vote was changed to Clinton, not when the button was pushed, but in the "review your ballot" section at the end of voting. Election officials finally succeeded in removing the vote, but when the official tried the machine it did the SAME THING. Beware people- CHECK THE REVIEW SCREEN BEFORE HITTING VOTE. Of course, there is no voter fraud - what a joke! "

November 28, 2016 10:25 AM Forum: Politics

Trump's Latest 3:00am TweetStorm!

Posted By Steven Moore

Rod Kaufman said:

In one breath, the recount, according to Trump, is a scam while, at the same time, we heard him claiming the election was rigged, unless, of course, he won. Now, he falsely claims, and his followers here and elsewhere, firmly believe that millions illegally voted so he lost the popular vote. The reality, of course, is Trump , as usual, is wrong. Not that it will change the beliefs of those in an alternate reality but the facts are:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-illegal-voting-clinton-231860

Right back at you with your link!! Of course these are scientists wink

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html