My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Steven Moore

September 28, 2004 11:11 PM Forum: CCD Imaging and Processing/Solar System

Lunar crater Beaumont

Posted By Steven Moore

Wesley,I look forward to all your image posts,great job.Keep them coming.
>>>>>Steve

September 29, 2004 11:36 PM Forum: Pet Pics

Better Pics of New Fish

Posted By Steven Moore

Hi Paul,That is a pretty Cichlid.Are these the Cichlid fish that are less aggressive than the others and easier to keep?I never got into fish tank aquarium fish,but always liked them.I think they help you relax.Thanks for posting this.
>>>Steve

November 20, 2004 02:42 PM Forum: Politics

I reject your reality

Posted By Steven Moore

Mythbusters great show,I watch it with my boy.Did you see the one about if you urinate on the subway track would it kill you?Fact or myth?
>>>Steve

December 16, 2004 12:10 AM Forum: Mounts

fluid head tripods

Posted By Steven Moore

I believe I can answer my own question,all fluid motion heads become hard to move as they get cold,so I need an alt/az mount or regular motion head for my tripod.
>>>>>Steve

December 22, 2004 11:38 PM Forum: Pictures of Me and My Telescope and........

My Telrad's too small!!

Posted By Steven Moore

Hello John,Is that a finder attached to your Telrad?What is the scope in the background?My Koi fish are sleeping under the ice here in Pa. and the Great Blue Heron is still trying to get them with a ice pick. shocked
>>>>Steve

December 30, 2004 11:17 PM Forum: APM

Educate but do not humiliate.

Posted By Steven Moore

Hello Nils,I had to go back and read your post on the 102/800.It looks like a very nice scope and it does look big for a 4 inch.Have you had clear skies that you can use it and how do you like it by now?
>>>>>>Steve

January 16, 2005 03:22 PM Forum: Mounts

AZ3/ED80

Posted By Steven Moore

Hello Magnus,AZ3 is supposed to hold 10 lbs.,ED80 at 5 lbs. plus should be ok.Orion has good return policy so you would just be out shipping,but then shipping to Sweden might be a little more expensive.Someone with an Orion ED 80 would know this better.Good luck.
>>>Steve

March 12, 2005 01:51 PM Forum: DVDs and Music and Books That You Recommend

Fat Dutch Boy Music video

Posted By Steven Moore

Darian,Looks like he is singing the "song" until later in clip.I kind of like the beat,but it drove my 11 year old boy crazy.
>>>>>Best Regards,Steve

March 16, 2005 05:07 PM Forum: Celestron

C-90 or Ultima 80

Posted By Steven Moore

Hello Chet,I agree with Adam.I have a ETX 90 and can see 22 cal. out to 300 yds. with about 50 power.
>>>>>>>>>Steve

March 16, 2005 07:23 PM Forum: Celestron

C-90 or Ultima 80

Posted By Steven Moore

Chet,You could use what 11 time National High Power Rifle Champion David Tubb uses ,that is 100 mm angled Optolyth spotting scope or a Kowa 82 mm angled spotting scope.He has them mounted so that he doesn't have to move much at all[or not at all] to look through them.These scope are made so you can rotate the eyepiece for more comfort.
>>>>Steve