My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Steven Moore

March 16, 2005 04:31 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

Best Binoculars while Soaking in Spa

Posted By Steven Moore

Hello Bev,I have a older [1982 I think] Swarovski 7x30 SLC that I sent back to have repaired,it was no longer waterproof and I could see some black on prisms etc.It cost me $9 to send to them and they sent me back what looked like brand new binocular.They were very friendly etc.I haven't tried swimming with them or anything but they work great.I would recommend the Swarovski 15x56,but they are more than a $1000.
>>>>>Steve

April 5, 2005 03:03 PM Forum: Refractors

Stellarvue 80mm F6

Posted By Steven Moore

Hello Bill,Do a search classified for this item.The OTA goes for about $275-$300.
>>>>>>>Steve

April 23, 2005 06:27 AM Forum: APM

Jupiter's GRS from TMB152APO(20050422)

Posted By Steven Moore

Jacky,Wow what fantastic 3D like images,I keep coming back to look at them and I see more each time.Thanks for posting.
>>>>>>Steve

May 12, 2005 02:13 PM Forum: Meade

Re: ETX as spotter question.

Posted By Steven Moore

Hi Hugh,You are welcome.I would like to know if the C-5+ is supposed to be the best SC how come you would consider selling it?
>>>>Steve

May 21, 2005 06:57 AM Forum: TeleVue

Small Refractor Comparison (TV Ranger)

Posted By Steven Moore

Hello Aaron,Thanks for taking the time to post this review.I enjoyed reading this review.
>>>>Steve

June 9, 2005 01:22 PM Forum: Pictures of Me and My Telescope and........

Home Sweet Home

Posted By Steven Moore

Wow John that Pierre Schwaar even looks big next to the 1970 Dodge.Sounds like you had a great night.The Dodge looks in great shape for the year.
>>>>>Steve

July 6, 2005 03:41 PM Forum: Eyepieces

50mm x 1 1/4"

Posted By Steven Moore

Hi Chet,Did you ever get a higher power eyepiece for you C90 for 300 yd. target shooting?
>>>>>Steve

August 30, 2005 05:22 PM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

feedback

Posted By Steven Moore

Hi Don,On the side of this page is "My Account",click on "account menu" page down to "unused ratings" and click on there and should show you the unused rating you need.
Steve

September 9, 2005 03:57 PM Forum: Solar System Observing

Exit Pupil and Visual Acuity

Posted By Steven Moore

Hi Alan,I agree with Sol great topic.Sept.2005 issue of Sky& Telescope has special report on Night Myopia and on page 34 there is picture at the bottom of why stars look spiky and it shows that the star looks spiky from 7-mm pupil down to 2-mm pupil and doesn't look pinpoint until 1-mm pupil and this would agree with Texereau.Alan,I'm sure you saw this issue. grin
Steve

December 28, 2005 03:04 PM Forum: Lost Contacts and Personal Messages

Re: Manoj Sood; please contact me !

Posted By Steven Moore

Manoj Sood emailed me same day I sent him email and offered to refund my money and if not he is sending item to me.He has always replied very fast for me.
Steve++