Posts Made By: Steven Moore

November 23, 2021 08:23 AM Forum: Politics

Biden's Physical

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Thanks for the information about Biden refusing to take a cognitive test Steve.

I guess the left will be calling for one right away, don't you think?

Maybe the left will try to invoke the 25th amendment? 

I'm guessing that MSNBC and CNN will be calling for that very soon!  sad
Richard I looked at other link about Joe B on here and there was nothing about him refusing to take the cognitive test! That seems kind of suspicious don't you think!

November 23, 2021 09:08 AM Forum: Politics

Biden's Physical

Posted By Steven Moore

Yea right a CNN link wink

November 23, 2021 09:48 PM Forum: Politics

Parade Crash

Posted By Steven Moore

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.

Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported.

Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist
She is just a Marxist and of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist
Good Grief she should be every ones friend  wink

November 25, 2021 10:18 PM Forum: Politics

SNL On Rittenhouse

Posted By Steven Moore

Yes, and so tell me what was the laugh out loud moment for you?

I provided the line that made me chuckle for about 2 seconds.

The rest was simply stupid.  
Richard we used to watch SNL back in the day, I could not stand this woman talking at all I got rid of it!!

November 29, 2021 03:53 AM Forum: Politics

2022 and beyond......not looking good.

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
Three Colorado counties in Denver have reenacted mask mandates because the covid situation is so bad among the unvaccinated. It's the unvaccinated and the anti-maskers that will continue to fuel the pandemic and increase the probability of more mutant strains...
an you still get COVID-19 after vaccine?

Most people who get COVID-19 are unvaccinated. However, since vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing infection, some people who are fully vaccinated will stillget COVID-19. An infection of a fully vaccinated person is referred to as a “breakthrough infection.” This just keeps going on and on There  Rod So what now?

January 15, 2022 09:14 PM Forum: Politics

And now for one of the weirdest stories I've read in quite some time...

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
Humans are strange things LOL
Greg that Doctor is nuts

January 19, 2022 09:00 PM Forum: Politics

Wow....

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
"With over 81 million votes, Biden received the most votes of any presidential candidate in history. "
https://www.usatoday.com/news/
Thanks for the Laugh I really believe what you posted  NOT!

January 31, 2022 09:30 PM Forum: Politics

Transportation Sec'y Buttigieg celebrating the collapse of the racist bridge in Penn.

Posted By Steven Moore

https://babylonbee.com/news/buttigieg-celebrates-death-of-racist-pittsburgh-bridge

"This is a great day for civil rights!" cheered Buttigieg, who just last year claimed America's highways were racist.

Buttigieg's assistant passed out drinks so the politician could clink glasses with first responders. He then laughed and pointed at the bridge. "Look at this dumb bridge!" he said, punching down with intense mockery. "Ya buuuuuuurned!"

"We saved a lot of people. I thought he was celebrating our hard work," said Clive Fireton, a firefighter who was among first responders. "But then he just started laughing like a mad man, as if the bridge deserved to die for being racist."

"It's just a bridge."
Richard That Buttigieg is a nut he should in no waybe a Transportation Sec. He should be in the Mayo Clinic!

February 2, 2022 09:00 PM Forum: Politics

Transportation Sec'y Buttigieg celebrating the collapse of the racist bridge in Penn.

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by James Brown

My first statement was an overly pedantic reply to your, "Anyone buying into the concept of racist bridges and highways is......nope I am not even going there."  I am not stupid and do not think you are either.  I never intended you to think I was calling you stupid.  I try not to be rude on this forum, with the obvious exception of my interactions with Richard. 
So James you  admit that you are Rude to Richard !

March 13, 2022 03:37 AM Forum: Politics

Nike Introduces New Shoes to Honor our Current President

Posted By Steven Moore

Take a look. They are so befitting of the dumbest President Ever..  and Richard here is Biden getting ready to eat. wink