New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Steven Moore

March 14, 2022 12:54 PM Forum: Politics

Nike Introduces New Shoes to Honor our Current President

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

It appears so Greg, but then I can't pat myself of the back too much since it doesn't take a whole lot to set them off into orbit.    grin
Richard I am not sure if they are orbit ,I would say more like the Moon or Mars! wink

March 31, 2022 12:48 PM Forum: Politics

What occurs when Democrats run the world.

Posted By Steven Moore

Baltimore, MD.  The school system is well... atrocious. 

It is OF COURSE run by leftist Democrats and they're just doing their regular Bang up job. 

One couple decided to take the Baltimore Public school system to court, as well as the city of Baltimore, and sue them because of the abysmal job they are doing. 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/03/30/why-this-baltimore-couple-is-suing-the-city-and-its-schools/?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MorningBell&mkt_tok=ODI0LU1IVC0zMDQAAAGDfkUP32nQADMMuEDJfWj4akh7Fw6oExDTTcEEzbzhlqys1z5ZkP9f5a83b-aG4ZFxrdDb8LaJJCww4LizgC9U2yGOOk3-9AIt_vFn2oFfdAzjao-g

How bad is the Democrat run school system in Baltimore a city that is one of the worst in the nation as far as crime and corruption is concerned?

Do you remember the movie Animal House?

Their collective GPA is higher than nearly half of the high school students being taught in Baltimore, at the public schools. 

41% of high school students in Baltimore have a GPA BELOW 1% 

God help these poor parents in Baltimore.
Hi Richard, I lived in Middle River area of Baltimore as a kid and that area was pretty decent area to live. I was with my Mother one time in Baltimore City and some of the people gave her a hard time! I can imagine it is a lot worse now!

April 4, 2022 01:23 PM Forum: Politics

Waters told a group of homeless to go home

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
Maxine Waters, "I want everybody to go home."
Woman in crowd, "We don't got no home! That's why we're here! What home we going to?"
Waters, "There's nobody in Washington who works for their people any f***ing harder than I do."
Mel Maxine has a net worth of 2 Million dollars she could help these poor people!

April 17, 2022 04:29 PM Forum: Politics

Another Boring Ho Hum Post For Jim Brown

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Yawn!
PS: Sorry about that, I know but I couldn't resist! You've been bitching about boring posts for awhile now so I thought I'd sprinkle a bit of the sugar around a bit...
Rod I do not think you where sending a bit of sugar, more like what might come from a behind! wink

April 23, 2022 01:05 PM Forum: Politics

Another Boring Ho Hum Post For Jim Brown

Posted By Steven Moore

Steven, as usual your wrong again(and probably exceeded only by Mel in that category) because the the real poop in this forum emanates from Davis with the rest of the cons close on his behind...
No Rod you are wrong I am not a CON I do not use deception like most of your [ stinking posts] you just go on and on and on and on!

April 29, 2022 07:10 PM Forum: Politics

The Kevin McCarthy Fiasco

Posted By Steven Moore

LOL. You're always good for a chuckle there James.  

So then you post that 35 losses is one of the TOP 3 we've had, emphasizing how BAD that loss was.

Then you say in the very next breath, Obama lost 63.  

So then was Obama's loss the TOP of all time? 

You mention how Repubs "famously lost BIG" according to you at 35 seats, then say Obama DID lost 63 seats but that shouldn't gage HIS Presidency.

It truly is amazing to watch your word salad and your incredible spin.

Yes, let's mention the HISTORIC loss by the Repubs of 35 seats, and call it "losing famously BIG"  in 2018.

Then, you talk about the nearly DOUBLE Number of seats lost during the Obama midterm and immediately downplay it by saying "no reasonable person considers his Presidency entirely gauged by that loss".

The topsy-turvy contradiction in your entire posting above is truly remarkable EVEN for you.   LOL!    tongue

I can enjoy the rest of my day, just thinking about your post above and laughing hysterically.  smile  I agree with you Richard and had to laugh as well! Obama lost 63 seats! zwink

May 14, 2022 01:04 PM Forum: Politics

What happens when the Democrats in the Senate don't get their way.

Posted By Steven Moore

"“A cognitive bias is a pattern of deviation in judgment, whereby inferences about other people and situations may be drawn in an illogical fashion. Individuals create their own "subjective social reality" from their perception of the input. An individual's construction of social reality, not the objective input, may dictate their behavior in the social world. Thus, cognitive biases may sometimes lead to perceptual distortion, inaccurate judgment, illogical interpretation, or what is broadly called irrationality.”
In a word, Trumpism...
No that would be Rodism  wink

June 11, 2022 12:54 PM Forum: Politics

Proud Boys

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

James, I wonder how history will regard the senile sack of excrement presently occupying the White House?wink
Darian Thanks for your post! I wonder the same thing and for the left to say anything bad about Trump is crazy!

June 13, 2022 12:40 PM Forum: Politics

Proud Boys

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Parsing the words now......next you will be calling me Rich lol
Greg how can these folks on the left even say anything bad about Trump when look at who is supposed to be our President now  Biden good grief! Worst President ever!!!

June 13, 2022 08:18 PM Forum: Politics

Proud Boys

Posted By Steven Moore

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck

Of the left? Seems both sides do it but none more than your homeboy Trump who is the master of it.
Jim I think that you folks on the Left have been a master of that for a very!,Very! Long time!!