Captured by
John Greenlee

Orion area

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Steven Moore

March 23, 2006 05:13 PM Forum: Beginning Astronomy?

Best 45 degree spotting scope?

Posted By Steven Moore

Stu,I don't know about Yukon optically, but there is no mention of return policy on the site I got on.You are talking about the 6-100x100 mm for $275?There is Anacortes and other sponsers that sell spotters and right now there is a Nikon 80mm Sky&Earth spotter here on Astromart that would be good but would have some CA.Some people buy the short tube 80mm refractors for spotter use,and some use the 80ED refractors for spotters.This is the way I am going to go.
Regards,Steve

August 1, 2006 03:10 PM Forum: Ask rating questions here

Stupid question but....

Posted By Steven Moore

Rob Willett said:

Hi,

This is probably a stupid question but I can't see the answer.

I'm trying to understand the rating system. The help topics don't help me, there are no help topics smile

Does it work like eBay, I sell something, the buyer rates me, I rate the buyer? If so where do I do this, I've looked through and can't seem to find a place to say "thanks, no problems at all, a pleasure to deal with you".

Thanks,

Rob.
Hello Rob,If you want to rate someone that you sold to.One way is to look to the left under Anacortes and you will see boxes with one that has "my account" on it,in this box there is "Account Menu", click on that and inside that there is one box "Ratings" inside this is unused ratings that you can use to send this fellow his rating.Also "My Classifieds".I sure hope this helps.
Regards,Steve Gee I am so slow at posting Steve Sands already replied with a very nice post. smile

November 25, 2006 07:25 AM Forum: Ask rating questions here

Revise an erroneous feedback rating

Posted By Steven Moore

Hi Paul,Look to the left on the screen to My Account,click on account menu,click on ratings I have given and you will see a delete "button" to the left and just delete it,if you send another want this on his or her ad you can rate again if you can find the ad.Hope this helps.
Steve

January 17, 2007 02:39 PM Forum: Politics

Joe Biden's South Carolina Visit

Posted By Steven Moore

Lee,Just talking about Joe Biden makes me sick.Don't get between him and a camera.
Steve

February 2, 2007 12:22 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Red Tail Hawk light phase

Posted By Steven Moore

Very nice Aaron,sure is light in color.I had a Red-shouldered Hawk here the other day,been watching him.I took some pictures of it in the snow, but I couldn't get close enough,not the best pictures.
Regards,Steve

March 13, 2007 05:07 PM Forum: Ask rating questions here

Erased an Unused Rating by Mistake

Posted By Steven Moore

Hi Mike,Yes he could respond to your sold ad again,so that you can give him a rating.I hope this helps.:-)
Regards,Steve

March 14, 2007 02:52 PM Forum: Ask rating questions here

"timed out" transaction

Posted By Steven Moore

Hi David,Easy just go to My Account[box] on the left side of your screen here on Amart,click on Account Menu go down to Ratings and to unused ratings > click on that.That should help,if not reply again to ad #479788 again and you will be able to rate that way.I hope this helps.:-)
Regards,Steve

March 17, 2007 03:47 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Red Shouldered Hawk

Posted By Steven Moore

Hi Rich,I have a pair of the Red-shouldered Hawks hanging around my field.The female is very wary and will fly away at any change.I can not get close enough to get a good picture.Very nice picture.Thanks for posting.:-)
Steve

July 2, 2007 07:28 AM Forum: Astro-Physics

Made in America Reruns

Posted By Steven Moore

Thanks Alan, We have DishNetwork with a DVR and I had recorded it but my wife just deleted it. :-( I guess I will have to make a "hard" copy if I want to keep it.:-)
Regards,Steve

July 9, 2007 05:07 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

Re: how come we never see these on the 'mart

Posted By Steven Moore

David, It only costs $586.08 to ship to my place. That seems like a steal.
Steve