Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

Eastern Bluebird

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Poll

2020 President - NO COMMENTS (take to Politics Forum)

Results
Previous Polls

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Paul Webb

October 30, 2012 05:07 AM Forum: Prayer Line

Hurricane Sandy

Posted By Paul Webb

My thoughts and prayers go out to all folks up and down the eastern seaboard . Paul (Hugo survivor)

December 23, 2012 09:56 AM Forum: Comets

ISON Comet

Posted By Paul Webb

Hopefully we will have a 2013 Christmas comet!! We are overdue! Paul

March 12, 2013 05:14 AM Forum: Comets

Pan-Starrs

Posted By Paul Webb

Where are all the photos of this comet? Have not seen many here on AM from ASTROMARTERS. I tried last weekend to spy this comet to no avail. Low clouds hampered my attempt. Will try again tomorrow here in Columbia. Paul

May 26, 2013 08:19 PM Forum: After Dark

Triple Conjunction

Posted By Paul Webb

Hope most of you got to see the conjunction tonight of Jupiter, Venus and Mercury. The Midlands Astrononomy Club had about a dozen members attend this sighting at Lake Murray. This triple conjunction will continue the rest of this week with interesting photo opportunities. Paul

November 28, 2013 05:10 PM Forum: Comets

Ison

Posted By Paul Webb

Well...............plop, plop, fizz fizz............. sad Paul

October 25, 2014 07:57 PM Forum: Sports

World Series

Posted By Paul Webb

go Royals!

March 18, 2015 06:17 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Support question

Posted By Paul Webb

I am Red level supporter but my ads are not showing up red. What's up? Thanks, Paul

June 4, 2015 05:50 AM Forum: Beginning Astronomy?

Shipping box

Posted By Paul Webb

just back from FedEx and they now offer a nice shipping box for tripods, Dob struts, refractor OTA's, fishing poles etc. it is a telescoping box with an inner portion that you can adjust for the size you need, or it can be cut down to size needed. $10.00. So, some refractors can now be double boxed and very rigid for you folks that do not have the storage space for empty boxes. Check them out next time you are in a FedEx store. Cheers! Paul

June 4, 2015 08:52 AM Forum: Sports

NCAA Baseball

Posted By Paul Webb

Anyone have a favorite in this years offerings? My Gamecocks failed to make the field for the first time since 1999. sad
SEC looks strong........as usual. Paul

July 23, 2015 05:17 AM Forum: Astro-Physics

New 130

Posted By Paul Webb

Hey Roland! Why don't you name the new 130MM model the GTX in honor of the Plymouth muscle back in the day! I noticed in another forum you refer to it as the EDX. What will it be? Thanks and look forward to the release date!
Paul