Posts Made By: Darian Rachal

April 26, 2020 01:46 AM Forum: Politics

Another Covid19 Treatment: Ineffective

Posted By Darian Rachal

"Whatever ridicule he has received, he fully deserves. You can't sharpie this kind of stupidity into looking smart."

I'll glad he was able to brighten up your day.wink

April 26, 2020 03:42 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
The nurses versus the Trumptoids...
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/04/23/nurses-counterprotest-reopen-arizona-orig-jk.cnn/video/playlists/top-news-videos/
Rod, are these nurses getting a paycheck?

April 26, 2020 04:03 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

I hope they're getting combat pay...
Perhaps they'd sing a different tune if they weren't working?

April 26, 2020 09:39 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

They might grumble about it but I don't think they'd participate in a herd-mentality crowd without masks while wildly waving Trump-Pence signs around... Instead, they'd try to stop it. 
Rod, if you see any of the protesters asking violently, you can be certain they are leftist infiltrators. Actually, I'd not be surprised at all if leftist scum wouldn't coordinate with the leftist scum in the media, infiltrate the protest, and engage in behavior to discredit the peaceful protesters. 

April 28, 2020 08:55 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Well, if Trump got into an accident, it would be your fault even though you were just a passenger...
Rod, I'll have to give you some credit, that is pretty humorous.smile

April 29, 2020 10:27 AM Forum: Politics

Georgia

Posted By Darian Rachal

"With the assumption of relaxed social distancing, the model predicts that the number of Covid-19 deaths per day in Georgia will jump from 32 people dying on May 1 to a projected 63 people dying per day by August 4."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/28/health/georgia-coronavirus-death-projections/index.html
Rod, if that doesn't occur, what would you be inclined to conclude?

May 1, 2020 05:12 AM Forum: Politics

Interesting article about Sweden

Posted By Darian Rachal

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/04/30/world-health-organization-hails-no-lockdown-sweden-model-other-nations/

May 4, 2020 06:04 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Gallup up 6 to 49 Disapproval Down 7

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by James Lacey

I didn't say she was a nothing burger; I said the story is turning out to be a nothing burger.

Meanwhile, Trump spent his "working weekend at Camp David" calling yet another female TV host a dog. He wished a murderous despot well wishes for good health. Trump re-Tweeted videos congratulating himself on his election of over three years ago now. He accused members of the FBI of treason. He quote-Tweeted Pizzagate instigators. He sent 15 Tweets about assorted crazy nonsense like Obama is running the "Russian-hoax" from behind the scenes. He said he would need a quid-pro-quo from states over sanctuary policies for them to receive any bailout money. Trump tweeted out support for people who are not following social-distancing guidelines. And lastly, he tweeted some cray-cray Book of Daniel biblical prophet nonsense. In other words, just another ordinary day for President Pinesol.
James, Trump seems to be " living inside your head", as they say.😉 Is that a TDS symptom?

May 4, 2020 06:04 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by James Lacey

I didn't say she was a nothing burger; I said the story is turning out to be a nothing burger.

Meanwhile, Trump spent his "working weekend at Camp David" calling yet another female TV host a dog. He wished a murderous despot well wishes for good health. Trump re-Tweeted videos congratulating himself on his election of over three years ago now. He accused members of the FBI of treason. He quote-Tweeted Pizzagate instigators. He sent 15 Tweets about assorted crazy nonsense like Obama is running the "Russian-hoax" from behind the scenes. He said he would need a quid-pro-quo from states over sanctuary policies for them to receive any bailout money. Trump tweeted out support for people who are not following social-distancing guidelines. And lastly, he tweeted some cray-cray Book of Daniel biblical prophet nonsense. In other words, just another ordinary day for President Pinesol.
James, Trump seems to be " living inside your head", as they say.😉 Is that a TDS symptom?

May 4, 2020 08:47 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Can you imagine this guy in the morning?

He wakes up hating Trump and it bothers him all day long.  

Then he goes to bed hating Trump.

Lather, rinse, repeat!   tongue
He definitely pays more attention to Trump than I do.grin I can't imagine myself obsessed with Obama when he was President to the extent he is with Trump.w00t