Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Darian Rachal

March 24, 2021 05:58 AM Forum: Politics

Boulder

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland

Gee, what made you think we were talking about him?  LOL

Seriously though, I've not encountered anyone that angry about everything anywhere. At work, at the store, at the gym, in my neighborhood, on the beach, in the mountains, or anywhere else in my normal everyday life.
IMO, the "problem" with anger is that it interferes with an individual's ability to effectively deal with whatever is the source of their anger. It's an obstacle that needs to be overcome.

It'd be interesting to know the rationale of the shooter. No doubt in his mind his actions were entirely justified.

March 24, 2021 11:34 PM Forum: Politics

Boulder

Posted By Darian Rachal

Sounds like a quote from Jack Handey!
I had to look him up, but I'm flattered.

April 2, 2021 11:19 PM Forum: Politics

Matt Gaetz says he's under federal investigation for sexual misconduct

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
They took a silly photo of Al Franken fooling around pretending to grab some boobs as a joke and he resigns immediately.

Matt Gaetz shows nude photos of his sexual conquests to congressional colleagues and we hear crickets from them and Fox News. In fact, Fox News never mentioned Matt Gaetz the entire day yesterday. No wonder there is no outcry from the righties.   
Jim, I think Franken was forced to resign by his party, which in my opinion was ridiculous. I immensely disliked Franken's political ideas, but I thought he was a very good comedian. I'm under the impression that there was a question about some unfairness regarding his being elected to his seat, but I don't recall all the details.

April 2, 2021 11:46 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Does Gaetz remind anyone of a sleazy televangelist, or is it just me? LOL
Brian, I don't know much about the man and he may be being railroaded, but he does have that "look".

April 13, 2021 04:01 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

You want to hear something funny? Some guy on CN thinks he can see the Virgo galaxy cluster with his naked eye! It's bad enough when you read enthusiastic reports of dim DSOs that can't be seen without an 0111 filter being routinely described as being seen in binoculars or finderscopes but this one takes the cake!...
Rod, many years ago, I recall some fellow claiming that he'd seen the Horsehead through a 60mm refractor. Not sure whether he was using an H-Beta or not.shocked

May 20, 2021 02:47 AM Forum: Politics

Vaccinations among men rising!

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Test kits?! 
Dude, people are dropping in the streets!
FWIW: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57154564

June 17, 2021 08:12 PM Forum: Politics

GOP Rep "Louie" Gohmert On Changing the Earth/Moon Orbits

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Russ Carroll
Speaking of Gohmert, what's the latest on Richard's whereabouts? Herbs bandwidth charges must have plummeted.
Russ, he's doing fine. I stay in touch on Facebook.☺️

September 2, 2021 09:55 PM Forum: Politics

September 2, 2021 11:08 PM Forum: Politics

My younger brother contracted Covid, and Hydroxychloroquine saved his life.

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by James Brown

Hi Darian:

Long time since you posted.  Did the hurricane mess with you much? 
No, Jim, we were fortunate here in the central part of the state. It really didn't affect us at all. The one that occurred on August 27th, 2020, was an anomaly for this area and hopefully, a once-in-a-lifetime event. The people in the SE part of the state really seem to be having it rough.

Since this is a Political Forum, I'll say that I guess some will attribute the severity of the hurricane to man-made "climate change".wink

September 8, 2021 01:57 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

New user, no button to post a new ad

Posted By Darian Rachal

Click on CLASSIFIEDS at the top of the screen. A box should appear at the top left showing to place a new ad.smile