New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Darian Rachal

July 5, 2022 08:23 PM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Of course his popularity concerns me. He's another Trumper, on steroids. He's an authoritarian bully who doesn't care what rights get trampled as long as he's in power. A lot of people croaked in Florida who probably would not have because of his policies but we'll likely never know how many since the Republican led state effectively hides the numbers. The last I looked,  it was around a 30-40% under reporting. A goes after any perceived threat to his power like his war on Disneyland. 
Rod, a lot can happen between now and 2024, so we'll just have to see how things with Trump and DeSantis play out. What happens this November may give hints about '24.

I hope you had a good 4th.🙂🧨

I'm surprised that you didn't see the humor in the video, but then you probably think Colbert and his ilk are funny. I prefer some of the old Chris Rock stuff myself.

July 6, 2022 12:58 AM Forum: Politics

Happy 4th of July

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by James Lacey

Even better, courtesy of Florida: https://t.co/VBuD4JfmsE

Watch the whole thing.
I wonder who this fellow's attorney is; he mentioned having one?  Nice-looking chick.cool

July 7, 2022 12:52 AM Forum: Politics

Bumbling Idiot

Posted By Darian Rachal

https://fb.watch/e5mOle1qha/

July 7, 2022 02:31 AM Forum: Politics

Bumbling Idiot

Posted By Darian Rachal

People who stutter are not bumbling idiots. People who think they are because they stutter are ones who are bumbling idiots...
The idiot was incapable of reading the teleprompter correctly. He forgot where he was and what he was there for. What a pathetic joke.blink

July 12, 2022 02:23 AM Forum: Politics

10 year old girl receiving abortion?

Posted By Darian Rachal

There seems to be a question about the validity of the story about the 10 year old getting an abortion. 

https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/biden-faces-doubt-over-story-of-10-year-old-rape-victim/

July 12, 2022 05:14 AM Forum: Politics

10 year old girl receiving abortion?

Posted By Darian Rachal

It's not as if this type of thing hasn't happened before:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-abortion-heartbeat-bill-pregnant-11-year-old-rape-victim-barred-abortion-after-new-ohio-abortion-bill-2019-05-13/
Rod, I guess you are going to have to accept the "unpleasant fact" that it's not going to be as easy to kill an unborn human being as it has been. 

July 19, 2022 12:51 AM Forum: Politics

Let's talk the Science.

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by James Lacey

Okay, you have veered into cuckoo for cocoa-puffs craziness, insanity, and irrationality that is extreme every for yourself. You have fun in that mixed-up little head of yours. I'm not interested in any further forays into it.
James, this is off topic, but what do you attribute the high illegitimacy rate among blacks to?

July 19, 2022 03:08 AM Forum: Politics

Let's talk the Science.

Posted By Darian Rachal

Here's something that will make Darian's day:
"Roberts clears way for Indiana to try to implement law restricting abortion access for minors"
and
"'Gut-wrenching': Woman forced to carry her dead fetus for 2 weeks due to anti-abortion laws'
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/18/politics/roberts-abortion-indiana-supreme-court/index.html
Rod, you seem to be having difficulty grappling with reality, that killing the unborn is not quite as convenient as it has been in the past. Hopefully, as time goes on, it'll become less and less convenient.

July 19, 2022 10:10 AM Forum: Politics

Let's talk the Science.

Posted By Darian Rachal

Darian, you seem to have difficulty with grappling with reality, like a 10 year old rape victim being impregnated and being denied an abortion. Or a mother carrying a dead fetus being unable to receive an abortion. But I understand your point about it being "convenient" to drop off a newborn to the nearest neonatal center in the closest fire station...
Rod, I suspect that the sex between this 10-year-old girl and the man in the US illegally was consensual. If you give the matter some thought, that seems reasonable.
Legally it's  rape because the girl is underage. Do you have a problem with consensual sex between underage girls(as long as they've reached puberty) and adult men, other than from a legal perspective?

July 19, 2022 10:45 PM Forum: Politics

Let's talk the Science.

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by David Cotterell

Are you having a stroke or something?  Did you actually type those words while sober?  Are you projecting?  

JFC, this might be the worst thing I've ever seen posted in this group...

Dave
Dave, I think you need to stop and think clearly. If the girl is capable of becoming pregnant, she has reached puberty. She was "reported" as 10, perhaps she was closer to 11. 

I think the question I asked Rod is not "out of bounds". He seems to have a somewhat callous attitude toward the killing of human beings in the womb. I simply asked whether he has any moral problem with the situation I posed. Rod is obviously under a great deal of stress lately, having to face the fact that killing the unborn is less convenient.