New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Darian Rachal

October 25, 2022 11:22 PM Forum: Politics

Kanye And His Supporters...

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

On the political front, the BDS for sure. On a domestic violent extremist threat, the white supremacists for sure...

October 26, 2022 01:30 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
Darian: try educating yourself:   https://www.rand.org/topics/domestic-terrorism.html
Rod, I scanned quickly through the articles, so I may have missed it, but was anything mentioned about threats by leftist groups?  If you wish to believe that "white supremacists" are a significant threat to the US, that's certainly your prerogative. I hope it's not keeping you awake at night.

October 26, 2022 01:36 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Brian McFarland
What is that supposed to mean?
Brian, it strikes me that someone who is concerned about white supremacists is living in a Bizarro world.wink

October 28, 2022 06:18 PM Forum: Politics

November 2, 2022 11:20 PM Forum: Politics

The Sleazebucket is giving a Political Speech right now like the Demagogue he is.

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Richard Davis
Gee, what a shocker, this dementia ridden senile President is out on his soapbox in a desperate effort to try and save the midterms by tying the Paul Pelosi attack to January 6.

What else did anyone think this lowlife would do.

6 days from an election and this clown decides to have a stump speech to try and save the election for the Democrats. 

Just garbage in, garbage out when it comes to Joe Biden. 

BTW, the guy who attacked Pelosi is an illegal alien. 

Hmm..... seems to me that Joe Biden is responsible more than any other person for the attack on Paul Pelosi.  
Rich, I may be repeating myself, but the only difference between Joe Biden and a sack of shit is the sack.wink

November 14, 2022 09:11 PM Forum: Politics

You know something, morally its worth it..

Posted By Darian Rachal

to lose to those leftists who want to allow the destruction of a baby in the womb at any time during the gestational period.

If it means that thousands of future humans aren't poisoned, then ripped apart in the womb, and extracted using a shop vacuum type of implement, and thrown into a trash can.

I'll take the overturning of Roe Vs. Wade to offset the rotten economic conditions provided us by Joe Biden and his Democrats.

https://babylonbee.com/news/babies-alive-because-of-dobbs-ruling-apologize-to-republicans-for-disappointing-midterms

"We are so sorry that our not being murdered may have cost Republicans a few seats in the House," said the babies in a joint statement. "We know it can't make up for it, but perhaps ten thousand children escaping a violent death will somehow ease the blow."

While the Dobbs decision was expected to hurt Republicans, the babies born because of the ruling did admit to being caught off guard by voters. "We get it, we do cry a lot," said the babies. "We just had no idea that people would turn out in droves to vote Democrat, purely out of anger that no one got to crush our skulls. While that seems totally insane, what do we know - we're just helpless babies."

November 14, 2022 09:11 PM Forum: Politics

You know something, morally its worth it..

Posted By Darian Rachal

to lose to those leftists who want to allow the destruction of a baby in the womb at any time during the gestational period.

If it means that thousands of future humans aren't poisoned, then ripped apart in the womb, and extracted using a shop vacuum type of implement, and thrown into a trash can.

I'll take the overturning of Roe Vs. Wade to offset the rotten economic conditions provided us by Joe Biden and his Democrats.

https://babylonbee.com/news/babies-alive-because-of-dobbs-ruling-apologize-to-republicans-for-disappointing-midterms

"We are so sorry that our not being murdered may have cost Republicans a few seats in the House," said the babies in a joint statement. "We know it can't make up for it, but perhaps ten thousand children escaping a violent death will somehow ease the blow."

While the Dobbs decision was expected to hurt Republicans, the babies born because of the ruling did admit to being caught off guard by voters. "We get it, we do cry a lot," said the babies. "We just had no idea that people would turn out in droves to vote Democrat, purely out of anger that no one got to crush our skulls. While that seems totally insane, what do we know - we're just helpless babies."
Rich, it's the Holy Sacrament of the Democrat Party.

November 16, 2022 06:48 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Runs Again

Posted By Darian Rachal

Trump is good for the nation?  Were you sound asleep for 4 years?
Brian, what specifically did Trump do that you find so objectionable?

November 16, 2022 07:21 PM Forum: Politics

Trump Runs Again

Posted By Darian Rachal

That's a long list. Do you think he has been good for the GOP?
I don't know about the GOP, I registered as an Independent back when the first George Bush was President. I was very pleased with Trump's presidency. I believe I've stated this previously, but before he got the nomination he could have dropped dead and I've given it no more thought than any other celebrity. Some of his criticism of other candidates during the primaries I didn't care for, such as negative comments about someone's appearance. Once he became President, I liked his disdain for the media.

December 3, 2022 07:28 PM Forum: Politics

Hysterics on Climate Change, are addressed by Obama Former Undersec'y For Science

Posted By Darian Rachal

https://www.prageru.com/video/is-there-really-a-climate-emergency?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=campaign_5671237

"Hubris leads to bad decisions"! 
Good video, Richard. Thanks.🙂