Posts Made By: Darian Rachal

December 16, 2022 05:42 AM Forum: Politics

Trump's "Major" Announcement

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
After further thought this can't be true. I mean, it's ludicrous a former POTUS would stoop this low.

He's just pulling a MTG "it's sarcasm" like Russ said. Right???
FWIW

"These Digital Trading Cards are not political and have nothing to do with any political campaign. NFT INT LLC is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Digital LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates. NFT INT LLC uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Digital LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms."

December 16, 2022 07:09 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by James Lacey

Trump had to have licensed the use of his brand and likeness to them. In other words, it has to be fully endorsed by him, and he has to get some compensation.
I'd expect that to be the case.😎

December 16, 2022 07:58 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Russ Carroll

If you don't think Trump is getting 90+% of the money, you very naive 
 If he's getting this or much less, I don't think it's going to affect my sleep.sleeping

December 16, 2022 09:09 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Hi Darian.  You and me both. Mention the words Trump or Donald Trump, and they come out of the woodwork, and go nuts.   

It is like fingernails on a chalkboard to them.

I wonder how many would actually keel over if he became Pres again?   smile
Rich, as amusing as their reactions would no doubt be, what I'd really like to see would be the reactions of the leftist excrement in the media.

December 16, 2022 11:42 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

That's a good name for the leftist media these days Darian.  But that description is really an insult to regular ordinary excrement Darian.  

They really are beneath Excrement.  I find the vast majority to be detestable.   sad
Trump characterized them as the "enemy of the people". He was 100% correct. They are detestable filth.

December 20, 2022 02:45 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Trading Cards

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by George Blahun
I guess if financial profit is the measure of success, then Donny and company must be happy.  Of course, Bernie Madoff and Jordan Belfort bragged until they didn't.  I'll bet none of those cards ever exceeds the value of my 1961 Post Cereal Mickey Mantle card.  
George, is that the type of card that you cut off the back of the box? I think I may have cut off an Ernie Banks when I was a child, but it and all my other cards are now in the Phantom Zone.😄

December 24, 2022 10:09 PM Forum: Politics

Merry Christmas to all you knuckleheads in the politics forum

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
We don't always see eye to eye on most things, but I can honestly say I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Even Richard.

Merry Christmas to you as well, Jim. I hope you and your family have a nice Christmas and 2023 is a good year for you.🎄

January 25, 2023 03:50 AM Forum: Politics

Edmund Burke, Russell Kirk, Ronald Reagan et al vs. democracy.

Posted By Darian Rachal

Richard Davis
Its too bad that George Carlin towards the end of his stand up career got away from Comedy and just became a political ranter.

I watched the segment and the whole premise of that 5 minute screed was just to rail against corporations and the weathly, yet the funny thing is that comedians like him never seemed to get that he's part of the group of the wealthy in this nation. 

When Carlin did his comedy routines even up until several years before his death, he was a really funny guy.

The same thing happened to late night "supposed" comedy.  Its nothing but political advocates who never were funny to begin with.  

Utterly boring as hell, which is most likely why their ratings are and have been in the toilet for decades now. 

You could watch Johnny Carson back in the day and never know what side of the political aisle he was on.  

Same with Jay Leno. 

Rich, you are 100% correct. I used to enjoy Carson and Leno; even Dave Letterman had a funny show with Larry Bud Melman. SNL had some hilarious skits at one time; Stewart Smalley, Sprockets, "More Cowbell", etc. Late-night "comedy" and SNL now are total garbage.

January 26, 2023 06:03 AM Forum: Politics

Edmund Burke, Russell Kirk, Ronald Reagan et al vs. democracy.

Posted By Darian Rachal

BTW Darian, my Brother reminded me recently of that skit about Blue Oyster Cult and I had to go rewatch it on YouTube.  

Christopher Walken was on SNL a whole bunch and that was one of the funniest skits ever with that cowbell.  

Just a crack up.  

I liked the days of Belushi and Ackroyd the best though.  

Have a great day Darian.  smile
I was a big fan of Reagan, but Carson did some funny skits playing Reagan. They were hilarious.grin

January 28, 2023 03:15 AM Forum: Politics

Imagine if this was a democrat

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Russ Carroll

I've been interacting with you as one of numerous buyers from the ad I put up and didn't put together it was you! Glad you are getting it, Brian!

BTW it is actually F12
smile