Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Darian Rachal

July 10, 2023 12:37 AM Forum: Politics

Trump Posts Obama's Address: Trumptoid Arrives With Guns & Machete

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

I thought that long before Trump was in the picture.....lol
I may be mistaken but isn't it "the people" rather than the state?

July 22, 2023 03:56 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

10" Reflector Equatorial Mount

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Dwight Smith
I seem to be looking for something that's rare.   It is an equatorial mount for a 10-inch Newtonian.  The tube weighs 17 pounds and needs straps to hold it.  Do mounts like this exist any more?  I couldn't find anything that size in the classifieds.  Attached is a picture of the tube.  
Dwight, you might consider putting a want ad on Astromart. These were popular years ago, so someone has to have one that's no longer used. You might get a very good deal. 

September 28, 2023 01:05 AM Forum: Politics

AP: Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks and insurers while building real estate empire

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck

Better watch it, Russ. There could soon be accusations flying about of him being in your head 24/7 and then, weirdly, he'll insinuate you have a man crush on him. He's a strange man. I'm glad there aren't too many like him in Colorado, at least there aren't around the places I like to visit.

BTW I know I've said this before, but I haven't seen many of the righties who post here like Greg or Darian in a while? Are you guys alright?
I'm fine, Jim. I check in every day just to see what's going on.😊 Getting ready for a trip to Sri Lanka, India, and Qatar next month. Qatar to Dallas is a 16.5 hour nonstop flight.😬 I'm looking forward to the election in '24. 🙂🤞

September 28, 2023 08:45 PM Forum: Politics

AP: Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks and insurers while building real estate empire

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by James Brown

Hi Darian:  Wow, that is a really cool itinerary!   Do you have several weeks?
James, we're leaving Thursday 10-5 and will be back on 10-23. Most of the time will be in Sri Lanka.

March 14, 2024 09:09 PM Forum: Politics

What are your eclipse plans?

Posted By Darian Rachal

I'm heading over to my son's in Temple Texas, bringing my 4" refractor. The grandchildren will be out of school on eclipse day. I was down in LaPaz in '91 and out in west Texas a few years later for a nice annular, so I'm hoping for a good day.🙂

March 15, 2024 01:27 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by James Brown

Hi Darian - good to see you here!  Jim
Thanks, Jim. I'm looking forward to November.🙂

March 17, 2024 03:48 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Darian Rachal

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Hi Darian,

I'll be heading to Texas myself, in McKinney where my nephew and his wife now live. 

I hope you have great seeing conditions and that you and your son's family have a memorable time!  

Best to all of you.   smile
Thanks, Richard. I hope you have a good trip as well. smile

May 27, 2024 12:40 AM Forum: Politics

I'm at the end of the worst day of my life.

Posted By Darian Rachal

Jim, I am very sorry to hear about the death of your wife. You were very fortunate to have someone you loved for so many years. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

June 4, 2024 04:27 AM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Male Broadtail - Portrait Series

Posted By Darian Rachal

Very nice photos, Jim. Thanks for posting them.