Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

NGC6946 Fireworks Galaxy

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Poll

2020 President - NO COMMENTS (take to Politics Forum)

Results
Previous Polls

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Kevin Conville

November 30, 2004 05:21 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Aplomado Falcon

Posted By Kevin Conville

That's just a perfect photo of this Falcon in flight.

Great work Cal!!

December 8, 2004 12:39 PM Forum: Politics

Troops grill Rumsfeld over Iraq

Posted By Kevin Conville

I saw the footage of it on CNN this morning. An ex-Colonel commentator characterized Thomas Wilson's action of putting Rumsfeld on the spot as "life endangering"!

December 13, 2004 09:20 AM Forum: Politics

Don Dickinson

Posted By Kevin Conville

I'm with Jim and Nils here. Don brought something to the table. Not everyone does.

December 23, 2004 10:30 AM Forum: Religion

What are we celebrating?

Posted By Kevin Conville

If Jesus saves, he'd better save himself. Just don't ask me to help.

December 28, 2004 11:17 AM Forum: Politics

Meanwhile, back in Iraq

Posted By Kevin Conville

Your starting to make sense Jim.

September 10, 2008 09:59 AM Forum: Politics

Obama and women...

Posted By Kevin Conville

Mike Strieber said:

I guess the Obama campaign figured out there are still some women out there they haven't offended yet.

Obama: "You can put lipstick on a pig,...it's still a pig."

Nice.

Yeah, and you believe that he was talking about Palin huh? You must also think Obama is stupid right?
How is it carrying Karl Rove's water for him?

Be outraged.... OUTRAGED!!! :S

Sadly I'm beginning to think there's little hope this low brow, knuckle dragging will ever end.

August 27, 2009 05:06 PM Forum: Politics

Obama's first year as CIC is deadliest

Posted By Kevin Conville

Yeah it Obama's fault. What a dick.

August 31, 2009 05:43 PM Forum: Politics

Shivo and the Taliban

Posted By Kevin Conville

Mark Norby said:

I heard that the Shivo lady from "Code Pink", whose first name escapes me at the moment, went to the Middle East to encourage Muslim women to protest the US military presence there. (Afghanistan, I believe.) The Taliban there doesn't want little girls going to school, so to terrorize them and their parents, they have been known to thrown acid into the face of a little girl. So Ms Shivo supports the people that would throw acid into a child's face for the "crime" of going to school, and doesn't want our troops there to root out the demons that would do such a thing. Oh, it's our fault. If the Taliban were left alone to rule there, the little girl wouldn't have had the opportunity to go to school in the first place.

I was attracted to this thread because of the name Shivo (as in Terri Shivo) and thought it was bringing up the right trying to get up our asses again. I see it is about the somewhat nutty and now misguided mother of a fallen soldier that now doesn't really understand what's going on in Afghanistan. I suggest you just relax, no one is really paying attention to her wink

May 22, 2004 11:14 PM Forum: Polls

Election

Posted By Kevin Conville

I agree Bert. But I'm voting for Kerry. I've become a pragmatist : :S

May 23, 2004 08:42 PM Forum: Polls

Best TV News

Posted By Kevin Conville

shocked
Fox?!! I've just learned alot about the makeup of this site.

FWIW, I voted for CBS. Not for the nightly news, but for a far more important reason-

60 Minutes.

They seem to be the only major outlet that is breaking stories about the administration and this fiasco of a war. The others seem to be happy just regurgitating what's spoon fed them.

As for Fox? Those of you who can't see them for the mouthpiece shiils for the neo-cons that they are are in serious denial. That, or you do see it but are signing on for this brand of facism.