My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: John O'Neill

September 22, 2007 07:09 PM Forum: Refractors

Thomas Back Passes...

Posted By John O'Neill

I met him only briefly at the Winter Star Party but was immediately impressed with his knowledge and his personality. Having owned one of his scopes I can honestly say that the quality of the man showed in the products he made.
John

July 27, 2010 09:19 PM Forum: Polls

Worst recent USA President

Posted By John O'Neill

What world are you living in. 18 months ago we had a healthy real estate market, low unemployment, one third the national debt we have now, monitary superiority in forign markets and a sence of well being(thou not perfect)wihin the country. There is a reason that the faith in our congress is at a record low with a 11% approval rating and a president that is not far behind and it has nothing to do with Bush. You need to take heed to what is happeing to our country AND STOP BLAMING BUSH and place the blame where it belongs. Can ypu honestly say you are better off now than 18 months ago. I certainly cant.

August 18, 2010 09:36 PM Forum: Polls

I agree with Mr Obama

Posted By John O'Neill

You both need to get your heads out of the sand. Islam is indeed our enemy, they always have been since the time of Abraham. They are the ones who are intolerant of any religion but there own. the so called good muslim world could stop suicide bombers in a heart beat if they wanted too but they wont, because in their mind they are doing what allah instructs, to eliminate all infidels and you my friends are infidels.