Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

IC 5149 Cacoon Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Poll

2020 President - NO COMMENTS (take to Politics Forum)

Results
Previous Polls

Need Help?

Posts Made By: robert cosgrove

January 18, 2007 06:17 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Intes MN 65 Mak-Newt (long post)

Posted By robert cosgrove

John, if you keep the scope, you might want to use it on the Unistar Heavy mount from Universal Astronomics. Rock solid on a Heavy Surveyor tripod. I'm not an EQ user myself.

Great report and good luck!

March 9, 2007 09:32 PM Forum: Eyepieces

UO 25MM Super Erfle?

If want them from UO's supplier and can live without the University name on them....they're available here at a decent exchange rate...

http://www.kkohki.com/English/Hello.html

They're not listed, but they are available. Markus at APM sells them also(without the University name and the same supplier).

I've got the whole set coming to me. I want to compare them to the Konig set that I own. I once owned the 25mm and REALLY regret selling it.

Rob C.

September 20, 2004 04:43 AM Forum: Polls

November 4, 2004 11:28 AM Forum: Polls

It is over and I...

The Right now controls the Presidency, Senate, House, Courts, and the FCC.....let's see where we are four years from now...this should be fun to watch.

Good luck to the USA!

November 5, 2004 04:59 AM Forum: Polls

It is over and I...

Chris, I would have agreed with you BEFORE the election, however, Kerry got more votes than Reagan, Clinton, and Bush Sr-in which case, 54 million Americans apparently didn't mind having the so called #1 Liberal in the Senate.

You're right about Hillary. I'm a democrat and even I know that's a joke. She doesn't stand a chance.

November 5, 2004 08:29 AM Forum: Polls

It is over and I...

I didn't catch Chris's "Demoncr*p"(sorry, work filter) reference in his post. I probably wouldn't have responded to him if I had seen it.

June 22, 2008 01:26 PM Forum: Polls

Drill ANWR

Richard Wright said:

You need to multiply by 0.35 to convert the "Recoverable reserve" number to what will actually show up on the surface with current technology.

My Dad works at Exxon, so we have spent some time talking about this.

Terry (astrotrf)
[/quote]
It's nice to hear from someone that actually knows what they're talking about. I'll be curious to see what the response to your post is this time. smile